Ucraft is a website builder meant to create business websites and landing pages both for newbies and advanced users.
Their official website is a perfect demonstration of how the system’s features and tools can be put to use, because it is also developed with Ucraft. The platform allows creating responsive websites with popular flat design and full-screen blocks.
You can use the system to create landing pages for free, but there are certain restrictions in this case. A 14-day trial period will let you explore all the features of the system in detail and help you make a decision whether Ucraft is worth its money or not.
The interface of the website builder looks welcoming and simple. The websites powered with Ucraft look nice, and it’s quite easy to create one on your own. Let’s look under the system’s hood now and see what Ucraft brings to the table.
1. Ease of Use
Ucraft registration is the simplest of all I have ever seen before – you just can use your social media account to sign up for the platform. Another option is to attach an account to your email address. Once signed up, everything goes according to the common scenario: you will be offered to choose a template and then taken to the dashboard, which is very simple and easy-to-use as well. You will get a hang of it in less than 10 minutes.
Even if you have zero website building experience you will master Ucraft quickly. All the features are subdivided into categories here, the purpose of which can be easily figured out from the titles. The interface looks stylish and modern, it will appeal to the majority of users.
2. Feature Set and Flexibility
The control panel of the website builder is quite simple – all the setting are nested under 3 sections:
1. Dashboard is a large section with versatile tools:
- Pages allows creating and removing website pages;
- Designer tools offers design customization tools;
- Media makes it possible to upload your files and access the media library;
- SEO implies offers to set up meta tags for each page such as title and description as well as to optimize images;
- Domain makes it possible connect an existing custom domain or purchase a new one from the dashboard;
- Team gives an opportunity to invite new team members via email and issue access rights to new users (of an editor or a designer);
- Upgrade allows an upgrade to a new pricing plan;
- Logo Maker is a place where you can create your own logo out of simple icons by tweaking colors, sizes, and fonts. It is also possible to upload your custom website logo;
- Site Settings makes it possible to edit the website name, install a logo a favicon from the media collection, and close a website for maintenance. “Code injection” between the tags…and…is available here as well;
- Articles is a section where you can create article categories and make use of a text editor. If needed, you can activate the post comment option and the «Share» button, adjust SEO settings, set up tags and what not.
- Templates – using ‘Templates’ menu you can change a template or reset it to the default position;
- Integrations – now Ucraft supports integration with Intercom, Hotjar, Google Analytics and Hello Bar.
- Languages option gives you a possibility to create a multilingual website of any language you need. Besides, there’s a service variables translation option, that’s very useful;
- Fonts – From now you can set any font from Google Fonts library on your website. It’s a real freedom of choice.
2. Blocks is a section that involves a set of blocks with ready-made designs to solve specific tasks. These include a header, footer, feedback form, gallery, contact details etc. By dragging an element to a desired place, you can fill out the pages with these blocks, adjust them to your liking, and to get the website almost ready for the launch.
3. Elements is a collection of widgets that serve multiple purposes. They include posts or post categories, Soundcloud, image slider, text, countdown timer, image gallery, webpage menu, map, video, icon, separator, and more. This set of tools and features will be more than enough to create a business website or a landing page that comply to the standard of modern web design and necessary functionality.
Ucraft is a functional, simple, and easy-to-use website builder to create small websites that contain up to 10 pages. It is a perfect tool when it comes to the development of business websites and landing pages. Professionals will also find much to like here: most tasks are easier to handle here as compared to other, more advanced platforms.
Ucraft has its own eCommerce engine. It’s simple in use as the whole website builder. The eCommerce Dashboard looks like a wizard that guides you through the whole process of building your store. You can add a product in one click, just point ‘Catalog’ – ‘Products’ – ‘Add New Product’, than fill in all the fields, upload an image and your product is ready to be sold. You can also create discount coupons or apply discount campaigns to selected products.
You can connect your Ucraft store with 8 sales channels to sell your goods as much as wide: from Facebook to eBay. Variety of payment and delivery methods allows to adjust them according to the country of your or your customer residence.
So why give yourself a hard time? If you need a reliable and functional website builder to create a business website or a landing page, Ucraft is pretty much a perfect choice suiting all intents and purposes.
|Number of Themes:||63|
|Professional Templates:||✔ YES|
|Free Themes:||✔ YES|
|Responsive Design:||✔ YES|
|Sort by Industry:||✔ YES|
|Source Code Injection:||✔ YES|
Ucraft offers a rich collection of templates and of them may be used to create landing pages, while the other are good for promo websites. All of them, however, look quite appealing, with their flat designs, full-screen formats, high-quality industry-specific content, and other features you will certainly appreciate. In general, the quality of these templates is above the average here.
Each theme comes with a description and preview option. It won’t take you long to pick the right template. The variety of themes is somewhat limited, but any template can be customized to suit your specific business needs.
Having chosen a template, you will be offered to view a short, but detailed and useful video giving an insight into the system’s basics. Watched it already? Then you are ready to customize your template with the help of a drag-and-drop visual editor. which results in the availability You can choose among a wide range of pre-designed blocks and widgets that can help you develop the structure of your website.
Just drag a required element to the pages change its color, position, spacing, size, content, and you will achieve the desired result in no time! Each block or widget has several settings: background image, opacity, block position (vertical or horizontal), alignment, color etc. Due to these and other features, you will be able to make any template your own to meet your objectives and requirements.
What’s more, you can additionally use the Designer tools section located on the Dashboard. This will cost you $2.99. This is a one-time payment, although, you can test the system for free during 14 days.
The tool will make it possible to adjust the typography (heading styles, font, size, letter spacing etc.), use the button and form builder As well as to edit the website’s layout (its width, indentations for desktop and mobile view etc.). Actually, the use of the Designer tools section is not required – Ucraft templates look great as they are, while the default editing tools are well enough to give the website an individual and outstanding look.
Another interesting thing about Ucraft is an opportunity to divide sections within a block by colors. This allows for the use of duotone, a fresh trend in website design, when each half of a block comes with its own color, while their proportions and sizes can be changed. Many users may find this feature helpful when developing their websites.
To sum up, despite of the limited number of templates, Ucraft looks great from the design perspective. High Quality templates that come with a variety of convenient tools make it possible to achieve a fantastic result. No coding needed. Perfect for newbies.
4. Customer Support
Ucraft support team is available via the live chat in the bottom right corner of the page. It can be accessed even during the trial period. By using the assistance of the tech support service, you will have all your questions answered in the shortest time possible. FAQ and Blog sections are also available on the home page in the “Menu” section at ucraft.com. The blog abounds in useful articles and recent publications, so we definitely recommend reviewing them before using the website builder.
What’s more, you will be able to read the detailed descriptions of each element of the dashboard in the «knowledge base» section. This is where you will find out the essence and tips for each element. All in all, the quality of Ucraft tutorials and tech support is quite high.
|Landing Page:||Free||✓ 1 Page;|
✓ Custom Domain;
✓ Free Hosting.
|Website:||$8/mo||✓ Unlimited Pages; |
✓ Unlimited Pages;
✓ Multilingual Website.
|eCommerce:||$16/mo||✓ 50 Products; |
✓ 0% Transaction fee;
✓ 70+ Payment and
|Pro:||$39/mo||✓ 1000 Products; |
✓ Multi-currency support;
✓ SEO for products.
|Unlimited:||$76/mo||✓ Unlimited Products; |
✓ Real-time tracking;
✓ Unlimited storage.
Fortunately, Ucraft offers two options of its using – ‘Landing Page’ – a completely free plan, where you can create one-page website, edit its content, add custom domain, get a free hosting, SEO options and customer support. At the same time there is a Ucraft brand logo at your site. This plan fits for landing pages or small projects.
The second plan called ‘Website’ costs $8 /month or $77/year. This means that when paying for the whole year, the fees are discounted to 20%. Here you receive a possibility to create an unlimited number of your website pages, add new content and 24/7 chat support.
The other plans are about eCommerce using. They start from $16/mo ($155/year) to $76/mo ($730/year). The key difference is in a number of products to sell (from 50 to unlimited) and some other additional ecommerce features like availability of discounts, more more sales channels etc.
During 14 days after the signup, you will be able to explore the system to its full potential. As soon as the trial period is over, you can continue using the platform for free, but there will be certain restrictions in this case: your website will be unavailable for public, but at the same time all other functions like Dashboard Apps and chat support are live.
6. Pros and Cons
The only notable drawback is a limited amount of templates, but their amount increasing from week to week. The design, however, is easy to customize as per your needs: you can rearrange blocks, add new ones, change industry-specific with that of your own and… eventually get a custom theme! So, this downside is not really substantial for this type of the platform.
If you need a simple website builder to create an online store, small business website, portfolio, a promo site, a landing page, or a personal website, the choice of this platform will live up to your expectations and needs!
Among the benefits of the system that are worth mentioning:
- High-quality and diversive templates;
- Easy-to-master and powerful theme customization tools;
- No coding to get impressive results;
- Nice SEO-optimization tools that are available for each article, page, and website in general;
- Convenient dashboard with appealing and nice interface;
- Rich choice of customizable widgets;
- Logo editor;
- Nice choice of tutorials;
Ucraft is a stylish, modern, and appealing website builder, which will certainly be of great help to newbies. The platform is not the best solution to create complex and large-scale websites. So, if you need a forum or a large blog, it is better to continue the search and look for another platform.
This website builder is a nice choice due to the range of features it offers. Creating a nice business website is a piece of cake with this platform. There is everything you might need for the purpose: a rich selection of widgets and drag-and-drop blocks that can be customized with a few clicks, SEO-parameters for further promotion of the website and first-class templates.
What’s more, you can test the system for free, although, there still will be specific restrictions. Give it a try, it won’t hurt checking it out. Are you still looking for an affordable and functional website builder? Don’t be, because Ucraft is really worth your attention!