There are different ways to create a travel website today, but using website builders is the best variant possible. These services are specially designed with the needs of newbies in mind, but they can also be used by proficient web designers, who create websites for their clients. Website builders are intuitive, convenient and affordable – this is right what inexperienced web designers need these days!
For those, who are looking for the best travel website design, we have compiled a detailed comparison chart of two most popular website builders and their characteristics. Have a look at it now.
Best Travel Website Builders Overview:
|Best for:||Travel Agencies||Travel Agents|
|Easiness||Takes 5-6 hours to learn||Intuitive interface|
|Travel Templates:||Pre-designed templates for real travel agencies||Separate travel category|
|Technical Support:||Email support, forum answers, live chat||24/7 real time Live-chat Support|
|Blogging Options||Blog is on-board||Blog via News widget|
|SEO Options:||Wizard to set up SEO||SEO advisor|
|Pricing Options:||Free to $24.50/mo||$4 to $12/mo|
|Real Website Examples:||Wix Examples||uKit Examples|
What Makes Website Builders a Nice Choice for Travel Websites?
One of the major objectives of creating a travel agency website is to make users aware of your company, the services you offer and other related aspects. A well-structured, functional and visually appealing travel website can tell your potential clients much more about your agency than a bulk of other advertising materials you invest in. Using a website builder is the best solution in this case and here is why:
- Ease of Use. Website builders are easy to use and convenient, irrespective of skills and experience of a user. Even if you do not know how to make travel agency website, you will still avail decent result by following simple instructions during the web building process, which is quite understandable and intuitive for everyone.
- Time Economy. It doesn’t take much effort and time to use a website builder. The web building process is so simple that you will get a pretty nice result in a couple of hours only. Just select, customize the template and fill it with content. It’s not that difficult, indeed!
- Thematic Templates. One of the major benefits of website builders is the choice of thematic templates they offer. Many of them offer travel-related templates that will certainly come up to your needs and preferences. You will just need to create your tour and travel website design by using a variety of customization tools available in the dashboard. What’s more, these templates are frequently responsive to be easily viewed on mobile devices. This means that users will be able to browse through your newly created website even on the go.
- Affordability. If you have just founded your travel agency and face the need to launch a website to boost its popularity, you will certainly wish to save a bit. While other web building options are quite expensive, plans offered by website builders prove to be much more affordable. At the same time, they provide superior functionality. Some website builders even offer a chance to build a free website by using a trial version of the website builder to enable you to make a thought-over decision prior to choosing one of the paid plans.
- SEO Advantages. Having created a travel website, you will certainly wish to increase its search engine ranking. Website builders can help you here as well. They offer niche SEO options to boost your website visibility in the search engine results.
There are different quality website builders you can use to create a travel agency website. Wix and uKit, however, are the most popular and functional of them. Let’s have a look at their descriptions now.
Wix – Best Website Builder for Travel Website
Wix is a nice choice for a travel agency website. The system is convenient and super functional and you don’t have to be a web design pro to build a modern website with it. Due to the advanced Wix ADI interface, the web building process becomes intuitive and easy.
Your travel agency website will be ready with a few clicks of a mouse – the system will do everything for you. Wix has a pretty nice selection of thematic travel templates and powerful customization tools that can help adjust your website design. What’s more, the system offers free and paid plans so that you could choose the option that suits you most.
uKit – The Easiest Website Builder for Travel Agent
uKit is one of the easiest website builders ever. Due to the abundance of advanced web design features and customization tools, it is rightfully considered one of the best solutions to build a small business website. It’s a nice choice for your travel agency website. Even if you are a non-techie, the web building process won’t be a problem for you with uKit.
By using the system, you will get a decent travel agency website in a few hours only. uKit also offers several travel-related templates that can be customized with regard to your business needs and personal preferences. These templates are responsive and that is another benefit that cannot be overlooked when using the system. uKit doesn’t have a free plan, but it offers a 14-day free trial version to test all the options of the system prior to upgrading to the paid plan.
How To Create a Travel Agency Website
Building a travel agency website is super easy. The entire process does not take much time. By following these simple steps, you will cope with the task in the shortest time possible:
- Sign Up for the Platform. Choose the website builder you’d like to work with and register with it. This takes a couple of minutes only. Just submit the required data and complete the signup procedure.
- Select the Template. Find the travel-related category and choose a template you like. The choice may be quite versatile depending upon the service you select. So, preview each template prior to making your choice to get the one that is easier to customize.
- Customize the Template. Having chosen the template you like, go to the dashboard to customize it there. Website builders usually offer lots of customization tools. So, make use of them to give your travel agency website stunning look and superior functionality.
- Select the Plan. If you haven’t decided what features exactly you need, check whether the platform offers any trial or a free plan. By testing the features for free, you’ll be able to decide what paid plan suits you most of all.
- Publish It! As soon as your website is ready, go ahead and publish it! Do not forget to take care of its further promotion, which is also implied by many website builders.
Must-Have Elements for a Travel Agency Website
Travel websites differ from other resources because of the niche they are used in. Thus, they have elements that are specific for them. These include:
- About Us. The About Us page is a must-have for any business website and yours in not an exception. People, who are searching for the best travel website, initially look at the information about the company. So, make sure it is really catchy, informative and describes your agency to the advantage.
- Services. Different travel agencies may provide versatile services. It’s important to let your clients know about the range of services you offer and the prices you charge for these services.
- Travel Tour Offers. When it comes to a travel agency website, providing the list of services is sometimes not enough for a client. It also makes sense to describe the travel tour offers you currently organize. This is exactly the info most clients seek for at travel agency websites. Make sure to enlist all the bonuses, discount packages and special offers that make your agency stand out from the crowd.
- Blog. A blog is a nice addition to a travel agency website. This is a great chance for travelers to exchange their ideas and traveling experience. A blog will also improve your website search engine ranking.
- Reviews and Testimonials. People looking for a travel agency cannot but pay attention to what other clients tell about this or that company. If the reviews published at your website are written by real people, they will make others interested in the comments. This builds customer trust and boosts your company recognition.
- Live Chat. Whether your clients need to specify the details available at the website or wish to have their questions answered, the best way to do that is by making use of the live chat. Users will definitely appreciate an opportunity to get professional consultation from the company experts available 24/7.
- Contacts. There is hardly a quality business website without contacts. This is another must-have for your travel agency website. Make sure to include the detailed contact info such as address, phone numbers, e-mail, Google maps app, Skype, Viber, feedback form and what not. The more – the better.
Launching a travel agency website is a great start for any travel company and a nice boost for the business that is already running. Many people are still wondering how to create a website for travel agency, while the answer is obvious: the simplest way to get a functional and visually appealing travel website is to create it with a website builder of your choice.
The best services that meet this goal most of all are Wix and uKit. They are easy to use, convenient, affordable and intuitive. They offer niche-related templates as well as a set of tools to customize them. That’s why, these services come up to the needs of newbies and web design pros, who create client websites.