If you have made up your mind to launch a retail website, then you won’t find a simpler option than using a website builder. These services are specially created with the needs of newbies in mind, but they are also in demand with proficient web developers, who focus on designing client websites.
Website builders have several notable advantages that make them stand out from the crowd, Here are the main reasons that make them the best solution for first-timers and web design experts:
- Quick Online Start – Opportunity to launch your online retail spot on the web in less than a day;
- Easy Web Store Management – There is no need to go out to control your store performance – just reach the dashboard to manage your project and control everything;
- Complete Set of eCommerce Management and Analytic Tools – A complete set of eCommerce management tools and instruments is always within reach in the dashboard of your website.
Which Website Builder Is Best for Retailers?
Modern web design market has much to offer to business owners. The list of website builders they may choose from to get started with their projects is quite extensive. There are all-in-one services and specialized niche solutions there, which differ in integrated functionality, customizability, budget, ease of use and other parameters.
To pick the best system, you need to initially consider your actual requirements and web design needs. As a retail business owner, you will need a website builder that is easy to use and intuitive right from the start. It should also offer a number of business/sales-related features like eCommerce engine as well as business templates, tools and extensions.
With so many quality website builders available out there, the choice of the best one may be a challenge. It’s not easy for inexperienced users to compare the features, characteristics and plans of website builders. We’ve compiled the comparison list of the most popular services. Have a look at it now.
Shopify – is the best website builder to create a retail website and the most popular eCommerce software in the modern web design market.
What Makes Shopify a Good Choice for a Retailer?
As a solely eCommerce software, Shopify comes with a broad range of niche-specific features, tools and options needed to effectively start and manage professional web stores. The system lets you build all types of eCommerce websites (retail projects are not an exception), starting with small yet full-featured projects and up to hypermarkets with hundreds or even thousands of products offered for sale. The major features of the software are enlisted below:
- POS (Point-of-Sale) Software. The POS feature makes it possible to sell products and make deals both in offline and online modes, manage the required number of staff accounts, synchronize with the accounting software, share web store management rights, use internal and external card terminals etc. As a result, you can successfully run your retail website in the local storefront as well as online.
- eCommerce Templates. Software initially targets entrepreneurs willing to establish online presence for their retail businesses. Thus, it offers a long list of niche templates that are responsive and fully-customizable by default.
- Extensive Synchronization and Integration Options. The software allows synchronizing your account with well-known marketplaces (like Amazon) and integrating with third-party platforms or accounting software (like Quickbooks or Xero). This helps effectively boost your retail website performance, generate more traffic, build customer base and boost sales volume.
- Appealing Product Presentation. Shopify offers numerous tools and features to entice customer attention by displaying products to the advantage. With Shopify, you can create and manage visually-attractive show windows, add unlimited lists of products, customer testimonials, quality images and product reviews. The Augmented Reality tool makes it possible to create the detailed product visualization, letting customers explore it in detail from different sides prior to starting the shopping process.
- Marketing Options. Shopify grants access to numerous analytic and statistics tracking tools. Its advanced Live View feature lets you control the performance of your retail website in the real-time mode, thus providing you with detailed info on the traffic changes, number of visitors, percentage of abandoned purchases, conversion rates, locations users come from and other crucial parameters that have serious impact upon overall website performance.
- Enhanced Security Measures. With Shopify, you can be 100% sure about your website safety. The software offers a set of tools that help prevent scammer attacks and protect the safety of each deal closed. Among the features you can make use of, it makes sense to mention SSL Certification, Fraud Protection tool, Tag and Chip Reader you can synchronize with Shopify POS and other effective security measures.
Possible Drawbacks of Shopify
Shopify has an enormous range of ecommerce features that are indispensable, when it comes to web store creation, management and further promotion. Disadvantages are available here as well, though:
- Complexity. It takes time, effort and skills to explore and master the software before proceeding to your personal web store creation. Shopify is not the easiest web design platform for beginners.
- Extra Integrations. Some Shopify features may require extra installation, which also takes knowledge and time.
- Transaction Fees. The system charges extra transaction fees for all the sales made via third-party payment gateways.
- Insufficient Phone Support. Shopify offers multiple support options yet phone assistance is currently unavailable in some countries.
How Much Does It Cost to Create a Retail Website with Shopify?
Shopify doesn’t have a completely free plan yet there is a free trial that lets you test the entire feature set of the service for free for 14 days. To start managing your retail website, you’ll further have to upgrade to one of four paid plans. Their cost starts at $9/mo and ranges up to $299/mo. Mind that Shopify is transaction fee-free, but it additionally charges certain percentage fees for each successfully-completed credit card transaction.
Wix – is the best website builder with shopping cart that has gained worldwide popularity due to its intuitive nature, exceptional convenience and ease-of-use, rich niche-specific feature set and abundance of eCommerce tools.
What Makes Wix a Good Choice for a Retailer?
Wix encompasses multiple tools and services needed to launch and manage full-featured eCommerce websites. The system stands out from the crowd due to its high end features:
- eCommerce Engine. The website builder comes with a powerful integrated eCommerce engine that grants access to multiple design customization options. It’s possible to set up shipping and payment details here, create discount coupons, design show windows, set up product import/export parameters, set up tax management options, create and update product galleries, add and manage lists of products, add customer testimonials etc.
- Mobile-Ready eCommerce Templates. The website builder boasts a rich collection of eCommerce templates, which are quality and mobile-optimized by default. The advanced mobile editor makes it possible to create and manage the mobile version of your retail website without changing its desktop mode.
- Wix ADI. The Artificial Design Intelligence Tool will come in handy to those entrepreneurs, who are unaware of intricate web design features yet intend to launch a large-scale and decent retail website.
- Multilingual Support. Due to the advanced multilingual support feature, it’s possible to make your retail website available in several languages. This lets you establish relations with international partners, attract the attention of the foreign audience and strengthen your positions in the international market.
- App Market. This is the place, where you will find lots of widgets and extensions to be integrated into your retail website to boost its performance. These include Wix Stores, eBay Commerce, Store Metrics, Amazon, Etsy Shop, Webstore Ads, Simpl-e-Commerce and more.
Possible Drawbacks of Wix
Wix is undoubtedly the most well-known SaaS website builder yet it also has a number of demerits that may affect users’ choice:
- Template Switch Unavailable. Wix makes it impossible to switch the designs on any stage of the template customization process. This is the result of the “absolute positioning” model the software follows. As soon as you pick a theme, you won’t be able to replace it with another one without content loss.
- Requires Exploration. It may be difficult for newbies to explore and master the software. As soon as you get used to it, however, building/customizing projects will be easy and hassle-free.
- Bandwidth Limitations. Whatever Wix subscriptions you will go for, it will come with certain bandwidth limitations. However, the more expensive the plan is, the less restrictions it offers.
How Much Does It Cost to Create a Retail Website with Wix?
Wix has a free plan that never expires and two groups of paid subscriptions (Website and eCommerce/Business), all of which are quite affordable to all user categories. The cheapest Website plan will cost you $22/mo, while the most affordable eCommerce/Business subscription constitutes $27/mo. You can start exploring the system for free, upgrading to the paid plan any time you want. That’s very convenient for everyone.
Square – is an online retail store website builder, which offers top notch solutions for merchants across the globe.
What Makes Square a Good Choice for a Retailer?
The software makes it possible to sell digital and physical products by means of launching and managing large-scale web stores. The company has acquired Weebly in 2018, which has strengthened the positions of both systems in the web design market. Apart from website development, Square also provides high end payment processing options, which is a great advantage for online retailers. To find out more about the platform, have a look at its major benefits now:
- Integration with Weebly. Square and Weebly integration allows getting the most out of the functionality of both systems. To be precise, you can use Weebly templates and design customization tools to create a website and then integrate payment processing options Square comes with. This eventually ensures an impressive result.
- Advanced eCommerce Features. Square grants access to powerful eCommerce options. The system boasts extensive product management features, statistics/order tracking, completion of inner shop management, product import, inventory synchronization etc.
- Payment Options. Due to Square specialization, it is now possible to accept and process payments via multiple gateways (credit and debit cards) as well as to support mobile services (Google Pay, Apple etc.). All the transactions made with the system are secure and reliable. Square offers an opportunity to use its virtual terminal to make payments online and it also allows printing receipts and sending them by mail to other users.
- POS and Card Reader. Square boasts its advanced Point-of-Sale software and availability of the card reader. These are helpful solutions for users, who plan to sell products at their local storefronts. All the data are automatically displayed in the online dashboard of the system.
Possible Drawbacks of Square
Regardless of its amazing scalability and powerful payment processing functionality, Square has a list of demerits many users may find inconvenient:
- Unsuitable for Large Companies. Square is a payment processing giant, but this may also become a problem for big companies with huge transactions. Along with account stability issues, the software charges high fees for payment processing services.
- Does Not Work with Problem Businesses. The software frequently does not accept high-risk and problem businesses not to subject itself to all kinds of related threats.
- Expensive Add-On Services. Square use may imply integration of third-party services, which are frequently quite costly.
How Much Does It Cost to Create a Retail Website with Square Online?
Square offers two pricing options. The first one is to use one of its paid plans (the system also has a free subscription that provides users with all the features required to get started). The cost of its premium plans starts at $29/mo. You may upgrade to one of two subscriptions depending on your needs and intentions. The second option is to integrate Square with one of the existing Weebly plans.
WooCommerce – is a popular open-source plugin, ensuring professional retail website development for WordPress.
What Makes WooCommerce a Good Choice for a Retailer?
WooCommerce makes it possible to add shopping cart functionality to your retail website, thus, letting you create a small-to-medium online store with impressive functionality. As of today, over 13,123,720 online stores have been launched with the plugin and many more are under construction. Have a look at some of the most distinctive WooCommerce features now:
- Simple Integration and Set Up. WooCommerce integration doesn’t take much time, but it still requires preliminary preparation and a bit of programming knowledge. Right after you cope with the installation procedure, you’ll be offered a detailed wizard on how to launch a retail website. Just follow the instructions to get started!
- Impressive eCommerce Features. Being initially an eCommerce plugin, WooCommerce provides a set of out-of-the-box features that contribute to the efficacy of the web design process. There are lots of extensions you can integrate into your project, geolocation support options, opportunity to create mobile-optimized website design and upload/sell digital or physical products etc.
- Product Management Options. With WooCommerce, you can effectively organize your product assortment, set up and apply inventory management options, add product reviews and customer testimonials, create and update product catalogs, assign categories to all products offered, set up search filter parameters etc.
- Payment Options. WooCommerce lets you introduce checkout and payment alternatives, accept orders and payments online, create and implement discounts/coupons codes, set up tax and shipping details, use external and integrated analytics tools to keep track of sales statistics, organize mailouts etc.
Possible Drawbacks of WooCommerce
WooCommerce looks a nice eCommerce solution, but, just like any other platform, it has a number of shortcomings some users may find difficult to overlook:
- This Is a Plugin. WooCommerce is not a full-featured web design solution, but a WordPress plugin. Thus, you won’t be able to use it in websites, which are not powered by the CMS.
- Requires Integration. As a plugin, WooCommerce requires integration. As a result, you will need some coding proficiency to get started with it.
- Extra Expenses. Although WooCommerce is initially free, its use frequently requires extra integrations. This eventually results in higher financial investments.
How Much Does It Cost to Create a Retail Website with WooCommerce?
As listed above, WooCommerce is a free plugin that does not require any fees to be downloaded and installed. However, the extension still implies hosting installation and offers a set of paid features that help you get the most out of your retail website creation. Speaking about hosting, it makes sense to use the official WordPress hosting – Bluehost. Its feature set is enough to cover the prevailing amount of hosting needs, while the price range is moderate and affordable to everyone. The cheapest Bluehost plan costs $2.95/mo, while the most costly option constitutes $13.95/mo.
BigCommerce – is an advanced web commerce solution for retailers, which allows creating all kinds of small-to-large online stores.
What Makes BigCommerce a Good Choice for a Retailer?
BigCommerce grants access to a broad spectrum of eCommerce features and tools yet it also encompasses such features as convenience and ease-of-use. Not in vain, it is included in the list of the most popular eCommerce platforms:
- Marketing Features. With BigCommerce, you can get access to the set of marketing features used to create abandoned shopping cart notifications and discount tickets, adjust ad banners, send mailouts, add gift certificates etc. It is also possible to use Google AdWords to set up contextual ads.
- eCommerce Solutions. To enhance the efficacy of the sales process, web store owners have an opportunity to set up email marketing features, manage inventory lists, create and update product catalogs, use CSV file upload/management options etc.
- Multiple Storefront Creation. The system provides an opportunity to create as many storefronts as required from a single dashboard. This allows selling across several customer segments, ensuring more effective brand management.
- Integration with Top Marketplaces. The platform makes it possible to integrate your web store with global marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Google Shopping etc.
- B2B Opportunities. BigCommerce offers numerous opportunities for B2B niche clients. It is possible to create separate groups of customers and price lists, manage orders and quotes with built-in/external tools, control bulk pricing etc.
- External Integrations. The software lets its subscribers trade on multiple platforms and popular social media systems, such as Beso, eBay, Shopzilla, Facebook, Instagram, PriceGrabber, Amazon, Pinterest, Twitter etc. Extensions for customer interaction and other objectives are available here as well.
- eCommerce Templates. To set up a web store, you have an opportunity to choose from quite an extensive collection of templates divided into thematic niches. It encompasses free and paid themes. Preview feature is available here as well.
Possible Drawbacks of BigCommerce
Although BigCommerce is quite a powerful web store platform, it is not perfect. Here are a few demerits you should be aware of:
- Expensive Designs. Premium templates feature good quality yet they are somewhat expensive for an ordinary user.
- Limit on the Amount of Annual Sales. The system has a limit on the amount of online sales you can make on the annual basis. If you exceed the limit, you will need to upgrade to a more expensive plan.
- Similar Templates. Free templates available in the system collection look quite similar. The same is about web stores created with them. It is quite difficult to create a unique design here.
How Much Does It Cost to Create a Retail Website with BigCommerce?
There is no completely free plan in BigCommerce, but you can test the software functionality for free during the 15-day trial. As soon as it comes to the end, you can upgrade to one of the premium subscriptions. There are four of them here, with the cheapest one currently costing $29.95/mo.
Shift4Shop – is a modern website builder for retail business, which makes it easy to create a perfect project and to start selling products/services online.
What Makes Shift4Shop a Good Choice for a Retailer?
Shift4Shop is a turnkey eCommerce solution, which encompasses a feature-laden website builder, customer marketing tools, product/order management features and other related niche parameters:
- Core Theme Editor. The website builder makes it possible to customize a project with its feature-rich Core Theme Editor. It’s up to you to choose your theme font parameters, colors and other elements that fit your brand requirements.
- Marketing Features. Shift4Shop offers a well-rounded marketing strategy to help you grow your business. It offers built-in SEO tools, automated email newsletter campaign creation features, blogging option, social networking option, MailChimp integration, autoresponder campaigns along with other parameters.
- Sales Channels. With Shift4Shop, you have an opportunity to actively sell products/services across multiple channels. These include eBay, Facebook, Amazon, Google Shopping etc.
- POS Module. The website builder makes it possible to sell both online and in local storefronts due to the integrated Point-of-Sale module.
- Payment Processing Tools. The platform grants access to advanced payment processing options. It is possible to accept credit cards along with other types of payments. These features are provided out-of-the-box.
- Powerful eCommerce Features. To let you create a full-featured web store, the website builder makes it possible to create/manage product galleries, integrate with social media platforms, online marketplaces, eCommerce apps. It comes with a secure shopping cart, absence of transaction fees, integrated online store CMS, bulk data import/export, dozens of responsive eCommerce templates, secure web hosting etc.
Possible Drawbacks of Shift4Shop
Along with numerous eCommerce advantages, Shift4Shop also has a list of demerits users should be aware of before making the final choice:
- Extra Fees. Some Shift4Shop extensions require extra financial investments, which will eventually affect your project budget.
- Outdated Templates. The system has quite a large collection of templates, but they mostly look outdated and not that stylish as compared to the system alternatives.
How Much Does It Cost to Create a Retail Website with Shift4Shop?
The website builder has a free plan, which, however, lets you set up a full-featured web store at no cost. It comes with unlimited users, orders, products, bandwidth but it lacks a number of more advanced features. To get access to them, make sure to upgrade to a premium subscription, the cost starts at $29 per month.
SITE123 – is a simple online web store builder, which encompasses stunning ease-of-use, extensive functionality and intuitive web design approach.
What Makes SITE123 a Good Choice for a Retailer?
SITE123 offers a set of integrated design customization tools and features that make the process of retail store creation and customization easy, handy, convenient and understandable for everyone, including first-time users. To find out the major advantages of the website builder, have a look at the list provided below:
- eCommerce Widgets. SITE123 cannot boast a powerful eCommerce engine that lets you start websites of diverse sizes and niche specialization. However, the system grants access to several must-have eCommerce widgets and applications that will eventually give your project distinctive eCommerce focus. These include Galleries, Live Chat, Booking, Social Widgets, Online Forms and many more.
- Multilingual Support. Having a multilingual website is not a whim, but a necessity for any retail business owner. This is where SITE123 will be of great help. The system offers multilingual support feature, which eliminates the need to design several versions of your project in the languages of your choice. Instead, it is enough to start one website in several languages with regard to your business needs.
- Online Form Builder. Opportunity of online form builder integration is another advantage for your web store. It lets your customers fill out different forms directly at the website, while completing their orders or willing to get in touch with you. The tool is absolutely free for every SITE123 subscriber, who intends to start a retail website with the system.
- Logo Maker. In case you’ve never had a retail website before and you don’t have the one in any physical location, you will sooner or later face the need to create a logo for your project. SITE123 can help you with that as well due to its integrated high end Logo Maker tool, which is absolutely free for each and every user. There is also an opportunity to upload the existing logo, if any and customize it to get the required result.
Possible Drawbacks of SITE123
- Not Suitable for Professionals. The website builder has an insufficient range of settings for professional users. It mainly targets newbies.
- Simple eCommerce Projects. Web stores and landing pages powered by SITE123 are too simple for large businesses, but they still work well for standard projects.
- Ad Banners. Ads available on SITE123 websites can be removed on a Premium Plan only.
How Much Does It Cost to Create a Retail Website with SITE123?
SITE123 is not only simple – it’s also affordable. The system offers an opportunity to start a free website and use it for an unlimited period of time. However, the free plan comes with serious restrictions that don’t let you get the most out of your website development and management process. For those users, who make the decision to use the system further, SITE123 allows choosing between several plans, the cheapest of which costs $12.80 per month.
Squarespace – is the online retail website builder, which is included into the list of globally recognized web design platforms.
What Makes Squarespace a Good Choice for a Retailer?
The system stands out from the crowd due to its impressive collection of responsive designs, Cover Page website builder, enhanced usability, blogging options, integration and management solutions. If you currently think about using Squarespace, have a look at its major highlights now:
- Email Campaigns. Squarespace allows launching advanced email marketing campaigns with a few clicks only. Each user may choose between two options – manual and automated email campaign creation depending upon his/her skills, time and requirements.
- Location Management. The website builder makes it possible to integrate Google Maps into your website to increase your company visibility. This helps indicate the correct physical location of your retail business (if any) and check their visibility in google search. This is a surefire way to drive attention to your local storefront.
- eCommerce Templates. The platform offers a pretty nice collection of quality templates, including those for eCommerce use.They are free and responsive and you can also edit them in the Page Editor, using your coding skills if required.
- Advanced eCommerce Functionality. Squarespace comed with a powerful eCommerce engine. When launching web stores with the system, you can make use of product/order management options, currency and payment options choice, online forms/widget/social media integration and more.
- Logo Maker. The website builder lets you design your web store logo to further integrate it into your website. The entire process takes almost no time, while the result you get absolutely adheres to your needs.
Possible Drawbacks of Squarespace
As the all-in-one DIY website builder, Squarespace makes it possible to set up a feature-rich retail website. If you need one, pay attention to some of the software cons:
- Limited Video Storage. If you intend to integrate video presentations in your retail website to reach the goals you have set, mind that the software sets limitations on the volume of video files stored on its servers. This, however, does not concern images and other media files.
- Extra Budget. To be able to use premium features, tools and integrations, you may need to upgrade to a more advanced plan. This results in extra budget investment.
How Much Does It Cost to Create a Retail Website with Squarespace?
Squarespace doesn’t have a free plan yet it makes it possible to choose from four paid subscriptions. The cheapest of them will cost you $12/mo, but it mainly works well for personal projects. To start a web store, you’ll have to upgrade either to the Basic Commerce plan or to the Advanced Commerce Plan. Their cost constitutes $26/mo and $40/mo correspondingly.
What Makes Sellfy a Good Choice for a Retailer?
When using Sellfy, you can start and update a web store, offering multiple physical/digital products for sale. If you are right about to sign up for the platform, you’ll be excited to find out some of its outstanding advantages:
- eCommerce Focus. Sellfy is the all-in-one eCommerce platform, which makes it possible to design a full-featured online store from scratch. No coding skills are required to do that as the system utilizes intuitive web design approach. The system comes with multiple eCommerce options like product gallery/category creation and updating, image/video uploading, shopping cart integration and customization, payment/shipping adjustment etc.
- Social Network Integration. The website builder lets you sell products (both digital and physical) that are available in stock of your retail storefront via popular social network platforms. These include Twitter, YouTube, SoundCloud, Facebook, Instagram etc. By sharing your retail website-related news and updates in these accounts, you will notify your customers about the events happening in your niche.
- Integrated App Market. Sellfy comes with the integrated app market, where one can find and choose multiple widgets, add-ons, extensions and applications that are a must-have for any retail website. Some of them include Facebook Pixel and Chat, Google Analytics, Zapier as well as other marketing/analytic tools.
Possible Drawbacks of Sellfy
Just like any other web design platform, Sellfy has a number of pros and cons. We have already discussed the advantages of the system. It’s high time to enlist some of its cons now:
- Insufficient App Choice. The number of integrations you can use for Sellfy is quite limited as opposed to its competitors. This somewhat restricts the freedom of project customization and its functionality.
- No Affiliate Program Management. Sellfy does not have any tools to set up and manage affiliate programs.
- Limited Choice of Payment Processors. Currently, Sellfy supports only two payment processing options – Stripe and PayPal.
How Much Does It Cost to Create a Retail Website with Sellfy?
Selly doesn’t have a free unlimited plan yet it allows choosing one of three paid subscriptions. The most cost-effective solution is the Starter Plan, the cost of which constitutes $22/mo. The system also unveils the opportunity to make the one-time payment, while opting for the preferred paid subscription. This is how you can save up to 34% of the initial subscription cost.
Volusion – is a specialized web store builder, which is currently included in the list of the best eCommerce platforms due to its powerful toolset and performance.
What Makes Volusion a Good Choice for a Retailer?
Volusion is not the simplest eCommerce tool for beginners yet it delivers powerful niche features that make it possible to create, customize, manage and promote all types of digital stores. Whether you plan to run a small web store or a hypermarket, Volusion has much to offer:
- eCommerce Functionality. As a specialized eCommerce website builder, Volusion delivers an extensive range of niche tools and features. These include product catalog creation and management, opportunity to set up shipping/payment parameters, stats tracking etc.
- Powerful CRM. The software comes with a powerful built-in CRM, which ensures easy, hassle-free and convenient order management. There is also access to social management and dropshipping tools here.
- Integration with Popular Marketplaces. Volusion allows integrating with powerful eCommerce platforms, such as Amazon, eBay etc.
- Easy Warehouse Management. To effectively manage warehouse settings with Volusion, it is possible to calculate shipping rates, set up locations, assign products to various sales spots, specify shipping rates/types when working with customer orders etc.
- Customer Account Management. Volusion pays special attention to effective user account management. It allows viewing purchase history along with contact info. This is how you can independently control the shopping process and fix the bugs on time.
- eCommerce Templates. The Volusion design collection is not rich, but all the themes are quality and customizable. Users may choose from free and premium themes, but paid ones are still quite expensive for a standard user.
Possible Drawbacks of Volusion
Volusion drawbacks are not that substantial yet they exist. You have to be aware of them before proceeding to your retail project creation:
- No Blogging. The website builder does not offer an integrated blogging platform. As a result, starting a blog is impossible here. The feature, however, may be a nice addition to your retail website.
- Insufficient Support on Cheap Plans. One of the most widespread complaints regarding Volusion is that it offers slow support on entry-level plans.
- Basic Plan Restrictions. Personal plan included in the Volusion group of subscriptions comes with limited integration options. It is only possible to connect to social media platforms for external sales, while eBay/Amazon integration, for example, is unavailable here. Other restrictions are observed here as well. More expensive plans, though, unveil these opportunities.
How Much Does It Cost to Create a Retail Website with Volusion?
Volusion pricing policy is moderate. There is a free 14-day trial to test the software features and four premium subscriptions to upgrade to upon the end of the test period. The most cost-effective plan costs $31.50 per month, when billed annually.
Building a quality retail website doesn’t have to be a dreadful or challenging experience. Instead, it’s easy to cope with the task by using a reliable website builder that will help design a full-featured and appealing retail website that will drive the attention of the target audience, thus growing the customer base and increasing the amount of sales.
Picking the right retail website builder may pose a problem to inexperienced users. However, the final choice should be based upon your needs, skills and available budget. If you are looking for a specialized eCommerce website builder, then Shopify, Wix and WooCommerce are the platforms you should go for. They are feature-rich, functional and niche-oriented. Each system is geared towards specific eCommerce and web design needs as well as certain target audiences. Just weigh your retail website development needs, business objectives and budget investment solutions to pick the platform to come up to the complete set of your requirements.