As a real estate agent, you will sooner or later face the need to “struggle” with competitors. Actually, it’s no wonder as this niche is highly competitive and there are lots of realtors, who will also be oriented on building and increasing their customer base.
They may use multiple methods for this purpose, thus making you make up new approaches and solutions of effective agency promotion. Whatever ideas you have, the best one will still remain to get a real estate website of your own.
Launching a quality real estate website is a benefit in itself. The project will help you display your business info in the most favorable light, add and manage lists of real estate objects you offer for rent or sale, corresponding terms, contacts, quality photo or even video reviews and other useful info. These are only a few features that make a real estate website not a whim, but a necessity in the contemporary business niche.
Realizing the fact that most realtors are non-coders, the best option they can make use of is to pick a website builder as a major web design tool. These systems let you create appealing and functional websites in a simple, intuitive and hassle-free way. It’s possible to create a full-featured real estate website with them in almost no time, making use of multiple tools, features and options they offer.
With such an extensive choice of website builders, it’s often a challenge to find the platform, which will completely come up to your business requirements. Let’s have a look at the most professional and well-known real-estate services that can ensure worthy result.
We Tested Out 10 Of The Best Real Estate Website Builders:
- Wix – The Best Real Estate Website Builder with IDX
- uKit – Easy Website Builder for Realtors
- WordPress – Free CMS to Create a Real Estate Website
- Placester – Personalized Real Estate Websites
- RealGeeks – Real Estate Sales & Marketing Solution
- Bluehost – Best Hosting for Real Estate Websites
- IM Creator – Free Drag&Drop Real Estate Software
- SITE123 – SaaS-platform to Create a Real Estate Site
- Ucraft – FREE Real Estate Website Builder
- Squarespace – All-In-One Real Estate Website Builder
Website builders listed above will not only help you effectively grow your business, but will also give a chance to make great impact upon regular and potential clients, find new partners to build rewarding relationships with them and popularize your real estate agency on the web. It’s high time to review the most outstanding services in details now.
Wix – The Best Real Estate Website Builder with IDX
Wix – is the best real estate website builder with IDX, which has won global popularity due to its stunning feature set and abundance of advanced design customization options. The system offers an extensive variety of mobile-ready property templates, a wide range of customizable widgets, extensive image gallery and lots of other industry-related features. The main of them are listed below:
- Wix ADI. Wix Artificial Design Intelligence is an intuitive system wizard, which makes it possible to create awesome websites in the automatic mode by submitting your own niche-related content.
- IDX/MLS Integration. Wix allows embedding IDX listings to your real estate website and close real estate deals via the MLS by making use of HTML code adding option.
- Simple Real Estate App. Available in Wix App Market, this free application makes it possible for visitors to view the available real estate listings reflected on a well-structured and organized web page.
- Thematic Templates. To come up to your web design needs, Wix offers a variety of mobile-ready real estate templates (for agencies, general niche themes, landing pages, architecture companies, real estate agents, portfolios, landscape design, interior design etc.) that can be customized as you need.
- SEO Wiz. Wix comes with a functional SEO Wiz feature, which contributes to the efficacy of website search optimization.
- Client Interaction Tools. The website builder makes it possible to browse an extensive set of client interaction tools available in its integrated App Market. Application of these widgets contribute to your clients’ website browsing convenience and lets you stay in touch with them when required. Some of the most popular client interaction tools include Google Event Calendar, Events Calendar, Scheduling Pro, Inffuse Testimonials, Latest News, Wix Chat, 123 Form Builder, Callback, Book Appointments Online, Live Chat, Wix Forms, SContact Management +CRM and more.
- Client Testimonials. The platform lets your clients add their testimonials related to your real estate agency and its performance. With this purpose, you can integrate special widgets/extensions available in the App Market. These include Testimonial Builder, Social Testimonials, Voice Comments+ , Customer Reviews, MyReviews, Comments, Yelp, Comments+ and more.
- Forum. If you intend to stay connected with your current and potential clients, it is possible to add a forum to your real estate website with Wix. This is where you can create the unlimited number of branches and topics, initiate user discussions, enable commenting feature etc. to let users communicate with each other on a regular basis.
- Blogging. Blog connection is an optional solution, but it may be a helpful client engagement tool. A quality and regularly updated blog may contain lots of real-estate related posts you can manage to your liking. Additionally, you can support user commenting opportunities to find out your clients’ ideas and opinions regarding the most burning topics. Blog availability can also contribute to traffic generation and user satisfaction/retention rates.
Wix is a moderately-priced website builder, which offers one free plan and two types of paid subscriptions. The system lets you choose from Website and Business/eCommerce subscriptions, which differ in terms, features and services included. The cost of Website plans starts from $13/mo, while that of Business plans starts with $23/mo. One of the paid subscriptions will certainly come in handy to you, if you have an intention to run a professional real estate website.
Whatever option you will go for, you’ll get a bonus domain (or an opportunity to connect the one of your own), extensive marketing customer interaction options, corporate email related to your own domain like email@example.com and other undeniable advantages that will contribute to your business development and promotion.
uKit – Easy Website Builder for Realtors
uKit – is an easy website builder for realtors willing to establish reliable online presence. The platform was created with the needs of beginners in mind yet it has much to offer to web design pros as well. Focusing on professional small business project development, uKit proves to be a completely code-free service, which comes with intuitive drag-and-drop editor and ensures great WYSIWYG experience. The software makes it possible to design and publish a professional-looking site in around 30 minutes. Listed below are the most remarkable benefits of the service:
- Intuitive Interface. uKit interface is understandable even for people with no web design experience at all, helping them design a decent website from the very first try.
- Convenient User Interaction Options. With uKit, you can make use of the live chat and callback features, which allow connecting with your customers any time of the day to help them find answers to all the questions they might have.
- Responsive Thematic Templates. uKit has distinguished itself due to the rich collection of responsive and 100% customizable real estate templates.
- CRM Integration. Due to the convenient CRM Integration feature, each user, who is going to launch a real estate website with the system, gets a chance to simplify the process of order/client management.
- Widget Choice. With uKit, you can access and browse a set of widgets (User Comments, Service Calculator, Timer, Social Networking Buttons, Timeline and more), integration of which gives your real estate website high end performance and contributes to user engagement rate.
- SSL Connection. To ensure maximum website security and protect confidential user information, the website builder lets you connect a free SSL Certificate to your real estate site.
- IDX Integration. IDX integration by means of code adding widget is provided in terms of the Pro Plan and is meant for web design pros, who can integrate the required real estate database into their websites.
You can test all of uKit functionality for 14 days at no cost to see what it has to offer. uKit cost is one of the cheapest in the niche. The cheapest Premium Plan will cost you $4 per month only, while the most expensive Pro Plan costs $12 per month. Explore the features and terms of the plans in detail prior to making your choice.
WordPress – Free CMS to Create a Real Estate Website
WordPress – is a free CMS to create a real estate website. This is also the world’s most known Content Management System, which comes with powerful integration options, offers a set of features and design customization options to give a project excellent look and advanced performance. However, the system requires programming knowledge, which is a bonus for web design pros willing to launch full-featured websites. The most remarkable benefits of the website builder are listed below:
- Real Estate Templates. Users can choose between lots of customizable free and paid real estate templates that are designed by third-party users and are available on the web.
- Real Estate Plugins. The collection of WordPress Real Estate plugins is really impressive and you can choose any of them to launch a website with excellent performance (Estatik, Real Estate Pro, IMPress Listings, WP Amortization Calculator, WPL Real Estate, Easy Property Listings, Essential Real Estate, WP-Property, Appointment Booking Calendar etc.)
- Real Estate Themes. There are also multiple responsive real estate WordPress themes for agencies, realtors and their clients you can integrate into your website to enhance its design.
WordPress is a free CMS, which implies the awareness of coding skills and ensures decent result. To get the most out of the system features, though, you won’t go without integrating paid plugins and themes. To get your real estate website online, you will also have to connect a domain name and select reliable hosting. This will also require certain financial investments. To host your website with Bluehost, for example, you’ll need to invest $2.95 per month into the cheapest plan. This is a reasonable cost for such a distinctive functionality.
Placester – Personalized Real Estate Websites
Placester – is a personalized real estate website builder, which sees its mission in the development of this type of projects only. The all-in-one specialized software features convenience and intuitive web design approach to everyone, who intends to run a feature-rich real estate website. The system grants full integrated CRM access, a set of marketing tools, responsive templates and other niche-specific features to let you sharpen your web building skills and design quality real estate websites at reasonable cost. The main highlights of the website builder are as follows:
- Integrated CRM. The website builder provides a comprehensive module to track and monitor the number of leads, customer activity, interaction and other important parameters.
- Ready IDX/MLS Interactions. You can easily integrate IDX/MLS into your real estate website to be able to provide property photos, listings and updates even on the go.
- Responsive Niche Templates. Placester offers a collection of responsive real estate templates to fit various categories, user needs and ensure top notch mobile browsing experience.
- Intuitive Email Marketing Tools. The website builder makes it possible to create and manage email drip campaigns needed to generate new leads and enhance customer engagement and retention rates.
Placester doesn’t offer a free plan, yet it provides two types of paid subscriptions, each of which offering advanced features and real estate advantages. The cost of subscriptions differs for realtors ($99 and $199 per month) and Non-NAR members ($125 and $250 per month) and there is also a set up fee for each type of plan chosen. Thus, Placester is not a cheap real estate website builder, but it’s worth the attention of users willing to publish a large-scale website for profit generation.
RealGeeks – Real Estate Sales & Marketing Solution
RealGeeks – is the all-in-one real estate sales and marketing solution, which allows creating customizable and full-featured websites that actually drive leads. The system is used to build powerful yet simple and easy-to-use websites to help real estate professionals effectively promote their businesses and stand out from the crowd. The company sees its mission in the combination of innovative solutions and high end technologies to boost the performance and simplify the work of real estate agents. Have a look at the major RealGeeks features now:
- Integrated Lead Manager CRM. The system tracks the REALTORS’® lead databases using marketing features to automatically generate real-time reporting/analytics.
- IDX Real Estate Websites. The platform lets you build responsive real estate websites that are highly optimized for the search engines and help capture leads via landing page creation and property listings search.
- Property Valuation Tool. The service lets you use its advanced “What is Your Home Worth” property valuation tool to evaluate the cost of property objects you plan to offer for rent or sale.
- Facebook Marketing. The website builder lets you use Facebook Marketing tool, which is the part of the social media marketing strategy of the service tailored specifically for the needs of real estate businesses.
- Automated Email Drip System. RealGeeks allows enhancing the system of email marketing that lets you organize and send email campaigns that include postcards and SMS messages to the potential leads on clients’ behalf.
- Personalized Mobile App. The system offers an opportunity to use a handy Real Geeks mobile app, which integrates with your local board’s MLS® service to let new leads search property objects on your website and receive instant push notifications about recent updates, using their mobile devices.
- Third-Party Integrations. RealGeeks makes it possible to integrate your website with useful niche-related apps and services. These include Trulia, Zillow, BombBomb, Infusionsoft, Top Producer, Wise Agent, Zapier, Realtor.com, Gmail, Mojo, LionDesk, Get Riley, MailChimp, BoldLeads, Email Sync w/ Multiple Providers and more.
RealGeeks is not a free system to use. The cost of the pricing plans starts at $300/mo for the fixed number of services included. Additionally, you’ll have to invest a pre-defined marketing budget that might potentially bring you new leads. As the system states, a budget that constitutes $400/mo may bring you around 50 new leads, which is a pretty good indicator.
What’s more, you have an opportunity to use the property valuation tool for $50/mo and the Facebook Ad creator, which will cost you the same. RealGeeks additionally charges around $550/mo for PPC Facebook and Google ad campaigns. However, there is also a good piece of news: you can apply for the demo version of the website builder, if you have an intention to test and further use it.
Bluehost – Best Hosting for Real Estate Websites
Bluehost – is the best hosting for real estate websites, which abounds in tools and functions needed to ensure reliable website storage and security. The platform features flexibility, affordability and intuitive web design approach required to start quality web projects. The system can be equally mastered and used by newbies and web design pros. The hosting provider enjoys popularity with WordPress users and it is officially recommended by the CMS as a trusted and reputable service. It’s high time to enlist the feature set of the platform now:
- Safety Measures. The platform is concerned with the safety of websites hosted with it. Thus, it undertakes special measures to ensure the highest security level so that its users could be sure about their clients confidentiality and personal/business data preservation.
- Rich Marketplace of Extensions. Bluehost comes with an integrated marketplace of widgets, extensions and add-ons users may browse to pick those that ideally match their real estate websites. What’s more, it is possible to select WordPress templates here, if you plan to launch a website with the CMS.
- Flexibility and Integration Options. The hosting provider reliably integrates with multiple plugins and external services that can make your website performance more advanced and functional.
- High Website Load Time. The platform developers pay special attention to the load time of websites hosted with it. This matters a lot when it comes to traffic generation and customer retention rate. For this very purpose, the system uses specific features and tools that can have a positive impact upon website load time parameters.
Bluehost is an affordable hosting provider that works great for storing real estate websites. The platform does not provide any free subscriptions, but this is not required due to the affordability of its paid plans. The cheapest pricing solution costs $2.95/mo, covering a rich spectrum of your website hosting needs. The system offers free SSL Certificate connection feature, unlimited bandwidth, powerful integration options along with free domain connection and other undeniable advantages.
IM Creator – Free Drag & Drop Real Estate Software
IM Creator – is a free drag & drop real estate software, which stands out from the crowd due to its ease of use, powerful integrated functionality and affordable pricing policy. The software is mostly oriented towards first-timers and it has much to offer to artists, creatives and small business owners. IM Creator comes with a rich toolset, responsive designs and high end customization tools that ensure hassle-free yet efficient web development process. It does not imply coding proficiency, being a worthy solution for beginners. Have a look at the major system highlights now:
- Responsive Niche Templates. The website builder encompasses a rich collection of free, responsive and completely-customizable templates, including those for real estate projects.
- eCommerce and Blogging. The platform lets you connect a blog or start selling online due to its integrated blogging and eCommerce engines.
- Social Media Connection. IM Creator offers extensive social media integration options that make it possible to design and add social media buttons, thus contributing to more effective project performance.
- Powerful Integrations. The software allows integrating widgets and add-ons into your real estate website to popularize it with the target audience (some of the most popular extensions to connect include Google event schedule list, PDF viewer, OpenTable reservation form, SoundCloud, Facebook comments etc.).
- Integration Options. The platform makes it possible to boost your business website performance by integrating quality widgets and add-ons (to use).
- Multilingual Support. The website builder provides integrated multilingual support, which allows starting a real estate website in several language versions to comply with your major business requirements and the audience you plan to target.
When it comes to pricing, IM Creator proves to be one of the most affordable systems out there. The system is absolutely free for users, who intend to run non-commercial web projects. If you need a real estate website, though, you will have to upgrade to one of the premium subscriptions. The most cost-effective of them currently costs $8/mo.
SITE123 – SaaS-Platform to Create a Real Estate Site
SITE123 – is a SaaS platform to create a real estate site, which has won user attention due to its impressive simplicity, affordability and versatility of high end design customization tools. The website builder also delivers informative guidelines on how to use its functionality to the advantage. SITE123 comes with a simple drag-and-drop editor that makes the DIY website development process easy, quick and understandable even to beginners. If you have made up your mind to launch a website with SITE123, take a look at its highlights now:
- Multilingual Support. The website builder provides multilingual support, thus letting you create several language versions of your real estate website to generate website traffic and attract the attention of users/partners from abroad.
- Logo Maker. SITE123 offers an opportunity to use the integrated Logo Maker tool, which allows designing and integrating personalized logos into your real estate website to give brand identity to your project.
- Integrated App Market. The platform comes with a rich integrated App Market that grants access to lots of high end widgets, extensions, add-ons and applications (Analytics Tools, Social, Booking, Live Chat Support, Galleries, Forms etc.) that can bring your real estate performance to the brand new level.
- Online Form Builder. Whatever form you wish to integrate into your website pages to enhance project performance, the advanced Online Form Builder will help you do that with ease.
- Social Media Options. SITE123 allows for social media integration options that let you update social network accounts with urgent business-related information.
- Customer Interaction Tools. Integration of customer interaction tools is important, when it comes to boosting user engagement and satisfaction rates.
- Blogging Engine. Due to the integrated blogging engine, SITE123 makes it possible to connect a functional blog to your real estate website, where you can add, schedule and update blog posts related to the real estate niche, enable and manage user comments, initiate and support discussions of your blog members etc.
SITE123 is not only one of the simplest website builders – it’s also one of the most affordable platforms. The system has a free plan for users, who are not sure about using the system yet have an intention to test its features instead. For those subscribers, who have made up their minds to use the entire feature set of the service, SITE123 unveils an opportunity to upgrade to one of its paid plans. The cheapest of them currently costs $10.80/mo.
Ucraft – FREE Real Estate Website Builder
Ucraft – is a free real estate website builder, which has distinguished itself due to its abundant integrated collection of Designer Tools, responsive customizable themes, Logo Maker, Landing Page Creator and other features that contribute to the effective website development process. The DIY cloud platform lets you manage and run quality web projects with no deep coding background. If you are thinking about using Ucraft as a real estate website builder, you’ll be interested to find out its major benefits:
- Responsive Designs. The website builder boasts one of the most impressive collections of responsive designs, although there is no separate section for real estate themes – just browse the gallery to pick and customize any template that fits your needs most of all.
- Logo Maker. Ucraft offers an opportunity to use its free Logo Maker to design, customize and integrate the exclusive business logo into your real estate website.
- External Integrations. Ucraft comes with a rich set of integrated widgets and apps, but it’s also possible to browse external integrations out there (Facebook Messenger, Uservoice, Zendesk Chat, Intercom, Disqus, LiveAgent and Jivosite to mention a few).
- Multilingual Feature. Ucraft offers multilingual support, which grants a chance to create several language versions of the same website to simplify its browsing for international clients or even business partners.
- Landing Page Creator. Building a landing page for your real estate agency may be a smart idea and Ucraft allows doing that with its high end free Landing Page Creator.
Ucraft offers an opportunity to try its features with a free plan, which lasts for an unlimited period of time. There is also a chance to create a free landing page with the system or upgrade to the paid subscription that comes up to your website development needs. The cost of the cheapest Ucraft subscription is $10/mo and there is a 14-day trial that lets you test the features of the plan without paying any fees.
Squarespace – All-In-One Real Estate Website Builder
Squarespace – is the all-in-one real estate website builder, which has gained popularity all over the world due to its responsive web design approach, understandable layouts and powerful integrated functionality. The system grants access to multiple options and tools that lets you get started with your real estate project yet it takes some time to master the platform. At the same time, software application does not necessarily require programming knowledge, being a worthy choice for first-timers. To figure out what exactly the system has in stock, browse the features listed below:
- Blogging/eCommerce. The software comes with integrated blogging/eCommerce engines that make it possible to connect a blog or to start selling online when required.
- Responsive Templates. Squarespace offers quite a rich collection of free and responsive designs, where you can find dozens of themes applicable to the real estate nche.
- Image Editing Tools. Due to the integrated image editing tools (Image Editor, Cover Page Builder, Logo Maker, Page Editor etc.), it is now possible to add and customize quality photos to your real estate listings in order to make them more appealing and interesting for the target audience.
- Multilingual Websites. The system unveils the opportunity to create several language versions of your real estate projects due to its high end multilingual tool.
- Integration Options. With Squarespace, you can get access to versatile integrations that help you enhance your real estate project performance (Acuity Scheduling Platform, Google maps, Unfold App, online calendar etc.).
Squarespace is not the cheapest website builder to use for your real estate project development. However, the system charges moderate fees for its feature-rich plans. You won’t find a free subscription here, but there are four premium plans to choose from with regard to your business objectives. Their cost starts at $12/mo.
What Features Should a Great Real Estate Website Have?
As a real estate agent, you definitely wish your website to stand out from the crowd. This is important, when it comes to withstanding niche competition and this also matters a lot, when it comes to lead generation. To get the most out of your real estate website, you should be aware of the must-have features it should obligatory include to let you reach you reach the major objective. Let’s enlist the basic features a perfect real estate website should have:
- IDX Listings and MLS Access. As soon as you decide to get involved into a real estate game, you should realize the importance of accessing Internet Data Exchange (IDX) listings and using the Multi Listing Service (MLS) to close successful deals when needed. This is the surefire way to track and display up-to-date property listing data on your website to keep the target audience informed 24/7.
- Lead Generation and Marketing Tools. It is highly desirable that a website builder you will work with should comes with a built-in set of lead generation and marketing tools. By adding contact details, online forms and text boxes, creating and updating email campaigns, sending automated SMS and email reminders, using website analytic tools etc., you get much more chances to drive new leads and build reliable customer base interested in your services.
- High Res Images. A quality real estate website builder should provide you with an opportunity to add and update high res images for your real estate objects listed at your website. Actually, the more – the better. It’s a must to make the images (as well as all the website page) optimized for the search engines to get more customer flow.
- Maps Integration. The majority of popular real estate website builders allow for Maps integration for each and every property object you upload to the website. Maps simplify location identification for users looking for certain listings. They can also help with effective navigation and directions choice.
A professional real estate website is a must for any industry expert, who intends to spread the word about the business and generate traffic to grow customer base. The best way to reach the top notch result is to use a website builder. These services are easy-to-use, convenient and logically-structured to ensure the best user experience. They come with an extensive set of tools, templates and features that result in the development of a decent project.
The selection of web building tools you can use to get a real estate website is extensive and it’s not easy to make the choice right from the start. Browse the reviews of the best website builders the article provides, explore the features they offer and test them to select the service that comes up to your real estate web building needs.