As a real estate agent, you will sooner or later face the need to “struggle” with competitors. Actually, it’s no wonder as this niche is highly competitive and there are lots of realtors, who will also be oriented on building and increasing their customer base.
They may use multiple methods for this purpose, thus making you make up new approaches and solutions of effective agency promotion. Whatever ideas you have, the best one will still remain to get a real estate website of your own.
Launching a quality real estate website is a benefit in itself. The project will help you display your business info in the most favorable light, add and manage lists of real estate objects you offer for rent or sale, corresponding terms, contacts, quality photo or even video reviews and other useful info. These are only a few features that make a real estate website not a whim, but a necessity in the contemporary business niche.
Realizing the fact that most realtors are non-coders, the best option they can make use of is to pick a website builder as a major web design tool. These systems let you create appealing and functional websites in a simple, intuitive and hassle-free way. It’s possible to create a full-featured real estate website with them in almost no time, making use of multiple tools, features and options they offer.
With such an extensive choice of website builders, it’s often a challenge to find the platform, which will completely come up to your business requirements. Let’s have a look at the most professional and well-known real-estate services that can ensure decent result.
TOP Real Estate Website Builders Reviewed:
Wix – is the best real estate website builder, which attracts user attention by its extensive feature set, advanced design tools and mobile-ready niche templates. The system stands out from the crowd due to its integrated Wix ADI tool, thematic real estate designs, several design editing options, lots of widgets and extra design customization features.
uKit – is the most affordable website builder, which targets small businesses and provides a broad spectrum of web building tools to create and manage real estate websites. The highlight of the system is its responsive niche templates, advanced customizability, cost-effective plans and myriads of other high end features that allow creating full-featured real estate projects.
WordPress – is a free CMS, which is currently the most popular service in its niche that allows building professional websites with excellent performance and outstanding design. The platform is known for its advanced integration options and multiple templates/plugins available offline and online.
Placester – is a specialized real estate website builder, which is focused on the development of niche projects and offers rich selection of industry-specific features. The system allows picking and customizing its built-in designs to drive leads, convert them into clients and make them buy from you.
RealGeeks – is an all-in-one feature-laden real estate sales marketing solution, which makes it possible to develop professional lead generation real estate websites. The system comes with the integrated CRM that adds to lead cultivation and allows growing your business by boosting the sales volume.
Website builders listed above will not only help you effectively grow your business, but will also give a chance to make great impact upon regular and potential clients, find new partners to build rewarding relationships with them and popularize your real estate agency on the web. It’s high time to review the most outstanding services in details now.
The Best Real Estate Website Builder
Wix – is the most popular website builder, which can be successfully used to create full-featured real estate websites. It offers a variety of contemporary property templates, a wide range of design customization tools, image galleries and features. Wix really deserves the title of the best website builder for real estate agencies. Here are the major advantages of the platform:
- Wix ADI. Wix Artificial Design Intelligence is an intuitive system wizard, which makes it possible to create awesome websites in the automatic mode by submitting your own niche-related content.
- IDX/MLS Integration. Wix allows embedding IDX listings to your real estate website and close real estate deals via the MLS by making use of HTML code adding option.
- Simple Real Estate App. Available in Wix App Market, this free application makes it possible for visitors to view the available real estate listings reflected on a well-structured and organized web page.
- Thematic Templates. To come up to you web design needs, Wix offers a variety of mobile-ready real estate templates (for agencies, general niche themes, landing pages, architecture companies, real estate agents, portfolios, landscape design, interior design etc.) that can be customized as you need.
- SEO Wiz. Wix comes with a functional SEO Wiz feature, which contributes to the efficacy of website search optimization.
Wix is a moderately-priced website builder, which offers one free plan and five paid subscriptions. A free plan will work well for testing the system, while paid subscriptions will cover a broad range of real estate tasks. The cost of the paid plans starts with $4.50 per month. The most expensive plan will cost you $24.50 per month, which is also very affordable. The choice of the most suitable subscription depends upon the terms and services offered.
How to Create a Real Estate Website Using Wix
The very process of real estate website creation looks pretty simple, intuitive and understandable with Wix. The website builder provides step-by-step guidelines that describe the entire procedure in detail. Here is what you should do to get started with your real estate project successfully:
- Sign up for the website builder, providing your email and password details;
- Choose a plan to upgrade to based on your web design preferences and your business needs (you can test the system first on a free plan to explore its feature set);
- As soon as you are done with your account creation, Wix will give you an opportunity to choose between two two design editing options – either Wix ADI or standard system editor (if you choose the first option, the system will ask questions to automatically design a website for you based on the answers you will provide upon its request);
- If you decide to create a real estate website from scratch, Wix will offer you to select a template first – just choose the required real estate section and choose one of the designs that fits your agency specialization most of all;
- Go ahead to customize the template – access Wix Editor and explore it first; hover a mouse over the unknown elements to see what they mean.
- As you do that, you will be able to customize all the sections of your website found in the header, footer and body – you can add, edit, rearrange and delete them, thus forming your website layout; among the section to choose from, it makes sense to mention Buying Process, Properties for Sale, Selling Process, About Us, Contact Me, Client Testimonials and many more;
- Edit the sections with regard to your needs – add texts, integrate media files and other elements the system offers; it’s possible to use your own images or pick those the system has in stock,
- Likewise, you can create as many website pages as you need – just add new ones or copy those you’ve already created;
- Customize your web page design – Wix has a user-friendly editor found to the left of the page that offers multiple and versatile design customization tools and options; this is where you can choose between lots of advanced options, including the choice of coors, fonts, styles, settings of videos and images, social media integrations etc.;
- Pick your website domain name;
- Adjust SEO settings for all the pages;
- Reach the “Preview” feature to have a look at your final website version – fortunately, the website builder provides such an opportunity;
- Having made sure your site is ready for publication and there is nothing more to edit – go ahead to click the “Publish” button found in the upper right corner of the Wix page editor.
- Enjoy the result!
This is a short yet detailed website creation list that will help you launch a real estate project without a line of coding. Just invest a bit of your effort and time to get started with ease!
The Cheapest SaaS-Software for Real Estate Agents
uKit – is a small business website builder, which works great for real estate website creation. This is a completely code-free service, which comes with intuitive drag-and-drop editor and ensures great WYSIWYG experience. uKit makes it possible to design and publish a professional-looking site in around 30 minutes. The website builder is a great solution for designing websites for real estate agents or realtors willing to establish reliable online presence. Listed below are the most remarkable benefits of the website builder:
- Intuitive Interface. uKit interface is understandable even for people with no web design experience at all, helping them design a decent website from the very first try.
- Convenient User Interaction Options. With uKit, you can make use of the live chat and callback features, which allow connecting with your customers any time of the day to help them find answers to all the questions they might have.
- Responsive Thematic Templates. uKit has distinguished itself due to the rich collection of responsive and 100% customizable real estate templates.
- CRM Integration. Due to the convenient CRM Integration feature, each user, who is going to launch a real estate website with the system, gets a chance to simplify the process of order/client management.
- IDX Integration. IDX integration by means of code adding widget is provided in terms of the Pro Plan and is meant for web design pros, who can integrate the required real estate database into their websites.
You can test all of uKit functionality for 14 days at no cost to see what it has to offer. uKit cost is one of the cheapest in the niche. The cheapest Premium Plan will cost you $4 per month only, while the most expensive Pro Plan costs $12 per month. Explore the features and terms of the plans in detail prior to making your choice.
Affordable Real Estate Website Builder
uKit doesn’t have a completely free plan, but you can test its feature set for 14 days without any extra fees at all to see what it has to offer. uKit cost is currently one of the cheapest systems in the niche. It offers four subscriptions, the cheapest of which will cost you $4/mo only, while the most expensive offers constitutes $12/mo.
Mind that you have a perfect opportunity to save big with uKit – the website builder has its own system of bonuses and discounts. When you decide to pay for 3, 6, 12 or 24 months with a one-time payment, you will get an extra discount. It may constitute -5%, -10%, -20% и -30% depending upon the subscription period you will choose. This means that the longer the duration period of your selected plan is – the higher discount you will avail. Additionally, the service has special offers for those users, who create and manage several websites on one of its subscriptions. That’s also a pretty good option for regular and loyal system users.
WordPress – The Best Free Platform for Real Estate Website
WordPress – is the world’s most known Content Management System, which can be effectively used to create full-featured real estate websites. The system comes with powerful integration options, offers a set of features and design customization options to give a project excellent look and advanced performance. However, the system requires programming knowledge, which is a bonus for web design pros willing to launch full-featured websites. The most remarkable benefits of the website builder are listed below:
- Real Estate Templates. Users can choose between lots of customizable free and paid real estate templates that are designed by third-party users and are available on the web.
- Real Estate Plugins. The collection of WordPress Real Estate plugins is really impressive and you can choose any of them to launch a website with excellent performance (Estatik, Real Estate Pro, IMPress Listings, WP Amortization Calculator, WPL Real Estate, Easy Property Listings, Essential Real Estate, WP-Property, Appointment Booking Calendar etc.)
- Real Estate Themes. There are also multiple responsive real estate WordPress themes for agencies, realtors and their clients you can integrate into your website to enhance its design.
WordPress is a free CMS, which implies the awareness of coding skills and ensures decent result. To get the most out of the system features, though, you won’t go without integrating paid plugins and themes. To get your real estate website online, you will also have to connect a domain name and select reliable hosting. This will also require certain financial investments. To host your website with Bluehost, for example, you’ll need to invest $3.95 per month into the cheapest plan. This is a reasonable cost for such a distinctive functionality.
How to Create a Real Estate Website with WordPress
Launching a real estate website with WordPress is somewhat more complicated as compared to Wix. However, the CMS has a broad range of options to match the needs of newbies and web design pros. Before you get started with your project, consider the size of your website, its feature set, hosting and domain choice as well as extra tools you might need to design a successful full-featured project.
Let’s have a look at the step-by-step guideline on how to design and manage a quality real estate website with WordPress now.
- Download and install current WordPress version – this won’t take you long – just make sure you use a trusted resource;
- Choose domain name and hosting – as far as WordPress does not offer integrated hosting and domain name selection option, you’ll have to take care about the choice of your domain name provider on your own. You can pick any third-party system you like with regard to your budget, project specifications and you own system requirements.
- Select the Template – WordPress has both a built-in collection of themes as well as hundreds of free and paid designs available online. If you decide to pick an external template, make sure to deal with a trusted web developer or agency to avoid the potential code-related problems. They may have negative impact upon your project performance and design in the long run.
- Customize the Template – Reach the WordPress dashboard to explore the set of design customization tools available there. What you can do to give your project appealing design is changing the background, style, color scheme, adding sections, pages and menus, setting up page elements and sidebars etc.
- Add Content – As soon as you are done with your website design, you can proceed to content uploading. It’s up to you to pick and upload a catchy logo, property images, lists, add website title, integrate media files and Google Maps. You can also assign categories for selected real estate objects based on their specific parameters. These can be offices, apartments, condominiums, penthouses, bungalows and other property types. You can also sort out the objects by their prices, descriptions, locations and other special features. The more categories you assign, the simpler it will be for users to find relevant content.
- Integrate Real Estate Plugins – Known for its advanced integration options, WordPress offers an opportunity to integrate special real estate plugins into your niche website to boost its performance and visual appeal. Some of the best examples are Real Estate Pro, Estatik, IMPress Listings, WP Amortization Calculator, WP-Property, Essential Real Estate, Birch Press, WPCasa, WPL Real Estate and many more.
- Promote Your Project – The major goal of your real estate website development process is obviously traffic generation and customer base growth. To effectively promote the project, you should fill out the required SEO settings for each website page. Make sure to check that several times. For better results, you can use special SEO plugins like All-In-One SEO pack or Yoast SEO.
- Publish the Website – Having filled out the details, you can either save your website as a draft for further publication or publish it immediately. WordPress additionally offers a convenient Preview feature to let you see the result of your web development process and make the required edits before the publication.
Placester – Professional Websites for Realtors and Brokers
Placester – is an all-in-one specialized real estate website builder, which is easy to use and convenient for the niche users. The system grants full integrated CRM access, a set of marketing tools, mobile-responsive templates and other niche-specific features to let you sharpen your web building skills and design quality real estate websites at reasonable cost. The main highlights of the system are as follows:
- Integrated CRM. The website builder provides a comprehensive module to track and monitor the number of leads, customer activity, interaction and other important parameters.
- Ready IDX/MLS Interactions. You can easily integrate IDX/MLS into your real estate website to be able to provide property photos, listings and updates even on the go.
- Responsive Niche Templates. Placester offers a collection of responsive real estate templates to fit various categories, user needs and ensure top notch mobile browsing experience.
- Intuitive Email Marketing Tools. The website builder makes it possible to create and manage email drip campaigns needed to generate new leads and enhance customer engagement and retention rates.
Placester doesn’t offer a free plan, yet it provides two types of paid subscriptions, each of which offering advanced features and real estate advantages. The cost of subscriptions differs for realtors ($99 and $199 per month) and Non-NAR members ($125 and $250 per month) and there is also a set up fee for each type of plan chosen. Thus, Placester is not a cheap real estate website builder, but it’s worth the attention of users willing to publish a large-scale website for profit generation.
Placester Reviewed: Pros and Cons for Real Estate Agents
Placester is a perfect tool to start a real estate website. Just like any other system, it offers lots of merits and demerits real estate agents should be aware of prior to starting a project. Have a look at the major aspects right away.
| ✔ Over 20 exclusive mobile-ready website designs for real estate agents;|
✔ Quick and easy project set in in less than 10 minutes;
✔ Real estate SEO included;
✔ Complete MLS Listings;
✔ Social media marketing tools;
✔ Advanced listings search;
✔ RealSatisfied agent testimonials;
✔ Real Estate Landing Pages;
✔ High End Lead Capture Tools.
| ✘ Lack of deep design customization options;|
✘ More expensive as compared to niche competitors;
✘ Poor customer support service;
✘ Lack of advanced content marketing and lead generation features.
RealGeeks – Real Estate Sales & Marketing Solution
RealGeeks – is the all-in-one real estate sales and marketing solution, which allows creating customizable and full-featured websites that actually drive leads. The system is used to build powerful yet simple and easy-to-use websites to help real estate professionals effectively promote their businesses and stand out from the crowd. The company sees its mission in the combination of innovative solutions and high end technologies to boost the performance and simplify the work of real estate agents. Have a look at the major RealGeeks features now:
- Integrated Lead Manager CRM. The system tracks the REALTORS’® lead databases using marketing features to automatically generate real-time reporting/analytics.
- IDX Real Estate Websites. The platform lets you build responsive real estate websites that are highly optimized for the search engines and help capture leads via landing page creation and property listings search.
- Property Valuation Tool. The service lets you use its advanced “What is Your Home Worth” property valuation tool to evaluate the cost of property objects you plan to offer for rent or sale.
- Facebook Marketing. The website builder lets you use Facebook Marketing tool, which is the part of the social media marketing strategy of the service tailored specifically for the needs of real estate businesses.
- Automated Email Drip System. RealGeeks allows enhancing the system of email marketing that lets you organize and send email campaigns that include postcards and SMS messages to the potential leads on clients’ behalf.
- Personalized Mobile App. The system offers an opportunity to use a handy Real Geeks mobile app, which integrates with your local board’s MLS® service to let new leads search property objects on your website and receive instant push notifications about recent updates, using their mobile devices.
- Third-Party Integrations. RealGeeks makes it possible to integrate your website with useful niche-related apps and services. These include Trulia, Zillow, BombBomb, Infusionsoft, Top Producer, Wise Agent, Zapier, Realtor.com, Gmail, Mojo, LionDesk, Get Riley, MailChimp, BoldLeads, Email Sync w/ Multiple Providers and more.
RealGeeks is not a free system to use. The cost of the pricing plans starts at $300/mo for the fixed number of services included. Additionally, you’ll have to invest a pre-defined marketing budget that might potentially bring you new leads. As the system states, a budget that constitutes $400/mo may bring you around 50 new leads, which is a pretty good indicator.
What’s more, you have an opportunity to use the property valuation tool for $50/mo and the Facebook Ad creator, which will cost you the same. RealGeeks additionally charges around $550/mo for PPC Facebook and Google ad campaigns. However, there is also a good piece of news: you can apply for the demo version of the website builder, if you have an intention to test and further use it.
RealGeeks Review: Lead Generation Websites, CRM, Lead Cultivation, Marketing
RealGeeks grants access to lots of high end features that can notably boost your real estate website performance and help you drive new leads. Thus, the website builder comes with the integrated Lead Manager CRM, which automatically tracks and monitors the REALTORS’® lead databases to further generate the unbiased updated reports regarding customer activity, number of newly generated leads and other important aspects.
The website builder Lead Cultivation feature helps build effective and professional real estate websites, providing the following services and tools: lead routing, texting, lender user profiles, live feed, email and SMS autoresponders, 3rd party lead integration, social profiles, advanced search filters, lead activity triggers, lead capture notifications, lead source and user activity tracking, email synchronization and integration, extensive importing/exporting options, fully-customizable SMS and email templates, automated email drip tool, Idle Lead Reassignment etc.
The platform also comes with a set of marketing tools and services you can integrate into your new ready-made real estate website. Along with Facebook tools, it allows using Craigslist Poster, Google AdWords PPC, Automated Texting, SMS Autoresponder etc.
Thus, lead generation websites created with the system are mobile-ready and fully responsive, SEO- and user-friendly. The come with such features as Robust Front End Design Editor, Integrated IDX Solution, Interactive Map Search, Easy-to-save Multiple Search, Easily Save Favorite Properties, Easy-to-use Property Search, SSL Support, High Converting Lead Capture and Multiple “Call to Actions” to mention a few.
What Features Should a Great Real Estate Website Have?
As a real estate agent, you definitely wish your website to stand out from the crowd. This is important, when it comes to withstanding niche competition and this also matters a lot, when it comes to lead generation. To get the most out of your real estate website, you should be aware of the must-have features it should obligatory include to let you reach you reach the major objective. Let’s enlist the basic features a perfect real estate website should have:
- IDX Listings and MLS Access. As soon as you decide to get involved into a real estate game, you should realize the importance of accessing Internet Data Exchange (IDX) listings and using the Multi Listing Service (MLS) to close successful deals when needed. This is the surefire way to track and display up-to-date property listing data on your website to keep the target audience informed 24/7.
- Lead Generation and Marketing Tools. It is highly desirable that a website builder you will work with should comes with a built-in set of lead generation and marketing tools. By adding contact details, online forms and text boxes, creating and updating email campaigns, sending automated SMS and email reminders, using website analytic tools etc., you get much more chances to drive new leads and build reliable customer base interested in your services.
- High Res Images. A quality real estate website builder should provide you with an opportunity to add and update high res images for your real estate objects listed at your website. Actually, the more – the better. It’s a must to make the images (as well as all the website page) optimized for the search engines to get more customer flow.
- Maps Integration. The majority of popular real estate website builders allow for Maps integration for each and every property object you upload to the website. Maps simplify location identification for users looking for certain listings. They can also help with effective navigation and directions choice.
A professional real estate website is a must for any industry expert, who intends to spread the word about the business and generate traffic to grow customer base. The best way to reach the top notch result is to use a website builder. These services are easy-to-use, convenient and logically-structured to ensure the best user experience. They come with an extensive set of tools, templates and features that result in the development of a decent project.
The selection of web building tools you can use to get a real estate website is extensive and it’s not easy to make the choice right from the start. Browse the reviews of the best website builders the article provides, explore the features they offer and test them to select the service that comes up to your real estate web building needs.