Plan to grow your business and establish a trusted web presence? Wish to drive traffic to the existing website, generate sales and get more profit? Then a landing page is a must have for you as it plays a crucial role, when it comes to lead conversion and income generation.
A landing page is where a user lands, when looking for certain products or services. Unlike a website homepage, which delivers extensive info about your business and encourages users to browse other website pages, a quality landing page serves the only focused and specific CTA (call-to-action) goal. It urges a user to deal with you, irrespective of the niche you specialize in and the services you offer. What’s more, a landing page may lead to other online resources you own, be it a web store, a portfolio or a business website.
Suppose, you realize the importance of having a landing page? How can you get started with ease, if you have little or no coding skills at all? Actually, you can choose from several options here. It is possible to hire a freelancer or a web studio to design the project for you. However, you should be ready to pay for website development and its further maintenance as you won’t be able to manage and update it independently. This is not quite convenient and cost-effective.
A far better solution is to use a website builder – cloud software, which lets everyone (even non-techies) launch quality and feature-rich web projects from scratch. Landing pages are not an exception. There are all-in-one website builders and specialized services, which make it possible to set up quality landing pages in almost no time based on your special requirements and preferences. It’s high time to review the most popular systems now to define their pros and cons and to choose the one that comes up to your project requirements most.
Best Services To Create a Landing Page:
- Wix – Best Website Builder to Create a Landing Page
- uKit – Easy-To-Use Small Business Website Builder
- WordPress – 100% Free Software for Landing Page Creation
- InstaPage – Powerful Landing Page Builder for Non-Techies
- Unbounce – Simple Tool for Landing Page Creation
- Landingi – Modern Online Landing Page and Lightbox Builder
- Squarespace – Easy Website Builder for Landing Page Projects
- SITE123 – All-In-One Platform to Launch a Landing Page from Scratch
- Web.com – Full-Service Cost-Effective DIY Website Builder
Wix – Best Website Builder to Create a Landing Page
Wix – is the best website builder to create a landing page. It stands out from the crowd due to its simplicity, intuitive web design approach and availability of all-in-one web design tools, which contribute to quality project completion. The platform can be used equally by beginners and industry pros as it has much to offer to all user categories. If you have an idea to set up a landing page, Wix is definitely the top solution to go for.
Wix is an easy-to-use, feature-laden and code-free cloud website builder, which abounds in tools and features to get started with a quality landing page. It comes with powerful built-in blogging and eCommerce engines that let you set up these projects with no programming knowledge required. Due to the integrated App Market, users have an opportunity to pick and add extensions (free and paid) that contribute to their landing page performance.
The website builder also has a high end Ascend tool – a professional CRM system to simplify the process of business development, management and promotion. The system grants access to multiple SEO and marketing tools available in stock that increase the efficacy of the lead conversion process and contribute to business development.
Wix template collection is one of the most versatile, quality and rich. The website builder currently offers over 550 free, mobile-ready and 100% customizable designs that adhere to various niches. Whatever business you run, you will undoubtedly find a suitable theme here. If none of the existing designs appeals to you, there is an opportunity to select a blank theme and customize it from scratch. Mind, however, that you cannot switch the templates during the process of their customization. Otherwise, the submitted content will be lost. So, make the initial choice wisely.
When it comes to template customization, the website builder offers two design editing options – standard editor and Wix ADI tool. While the first one works best for experienced web designers, who are aware of coding nuances and wish to create unique projects, the second solution is a great choice for non-techies. It asks to provide business-related info to further automatically create a website with it. Thus, everyone will be able to create feature-laden websites with the system.
Wix pricing policy is reasonable and versatile. There are plans to comply with any requirements and budget here. The system has a completely free subscription, which can hardly be used for website development yet lets newly-registered users explore the functionality of the software and practice their skills.
To get started with a feature-rich project and to go live with it, you will have to upgrade to a premium plan. There are two types of paid subscriptions here, each including more detailed plans. Have a look at them below.
Website Wix Plans
- Combo ($13/mo) – free hosting and domain connection, absence of system ad banners;
- Unlimited ($17/mo) – 10GB storage space, unlimited bandwidth;
- Pro ($22/mo) – integrated Google Analytics and stats collection tools, 2 hours of video storage space;
- VIP ($39/mo) – professional logo, first priority support etc.
- Business Basic ($23/mo) – online payment acception;
- Business Unlimited ($27/mo) – eCommerce platform, apps for business owners, project/business development tools;
- Business VIP ($49/mo) – unlimited video storage space and bandwidth, complete Wix Suite;
- Enterprise ($500/mo) – end-to-end business solution that ensures advanced functionality and provides maximum amount of tools.
Wix is known for its frequent bonuses, special offers and discounts, especially for first-timers. The website builder makes it possible to save up to 50% of the initial plan cost, when subscribing to one of its plans from Tuesday to Thursday. The offer is viable on a regular basis. There is also a 14-day money back guarantee here.
Wix is a popular DIY website builder, which is a perfect solution for landing page creation. It is simple, functional and cost-effective at a time. There is quite a nice choice of marketing, promotion, web design and customization tools as well as extensive selection of mobile-ready templates to pick from. Even if you are not a web designer, you will be able to easily create a landing page with Wix.
uKit – Easy-to-Use Small Business Website Builder
uKit – is an easy-to-use small business website builder, which can be effectively used for landing page creation, customization and further promotion. The software has distinguished itself due to its intuitive web design approach, simplicity, convenience and affordability. You don’t have to be a coding guru to work with the system and to launch feature-rich projects with it.
Regardless of its simplicity, uKit has multiple features and tools in stock. Along with built-in blogging and eCommerce engines that make it possible to launch blogs and online stores, the system allows integrating multiple extensions and widgets. These include marketing and analytic tools for effective email campaign organization, Google Maps, Google Analytics, SendPulse, MailChimp, LiveChat, SlideShare etc.
Likewise, uKit unveils an opportunity of AmoCRM integration. This is the system of accounting potential clients, orders and deals, which eventually contributes to effective lead generation, conversion and income growth. These features are indispensable, when it comes to landing page creation.
The website builder has a rich collection of templates, all of which are responsive, free, customizable and niche-specific. It currently includes over 380 high end themes, customization of which does not take much effort and time. At the same time, the system offers HTML/CSS code editing options to users, who intend to create unique landing page design.
If you intend to give your project a personalized look, you can pick a blank template and customize it from scratch, using the toolset available in stock. With uKit, you can change the template on any stage of the design customization process without losing the submitted content.
uKit is not only one of the simplest, but it’s also one of the most affordable website builders. You won’t find a completely free plan here but there is an opportunity to test the software during the 14-day free trial. Premium plans include:
- Minimal ($4/mo) – website backup creation, over 200 professional templates, custom domain name connection, 24/7 support, unlimited disk storage space and page number, SMS notifications;
- Basic ($8/mo) – no copyright sign, premium designs, Google Analytics, powerful statistics tracking tools, live chat support;
- eCommerce ($9.60/mo) – built-in eCommerce tools, shopping cart settings, currency choice, multilingual support, acceptance of online payments, payment/shipping options;
- Pro ($12/mo) – custom color scheme application, eCommerce functionality, custom code integration etc.
With uKit, you can save big, when choosing a suitable plan along with its duration. The longer the term of subscription is – the more money you will be able to save. Users can pay for 3, 6, 12 or 24 months, when buying a plan to use and making a one-time payment.
If you face the need to launch a landing page, picking uKit for this purpose is a good idea. The website builder is cheap and functional at a time, offering a powerful toolset and abundance of designs to get started with ease. Its use does not imply coding proficiency yet the software has much to offer to web design pros as well. Its pricing policy is reasonable and versatile as well – everyone will find a plan to use here.
WordPress – 100% Free Software for Landing Page Creation
WordPress – is a 100% free software for landing page creation, which enjoys worldwide user popularity due to its powerful integration options, utmost flexibility and customizability of projects created with it. The use of the platform, however, requires programming proficiency and a certain web design background. If you have never worked with open-source platforms, you will need time and effort to master the CMS.
WordPress excels at functionality. Being created solely for blogging purposes, the system grants access to multiple built-in blog-related tools. Likewise, there are numerous plugins available both in stock and on the web, which can enhance the performance of any project created with the system. When it comes to landing page creation, the following plugins will be the most useful: SeedProd, Beaver Builder, Divi, Elementor, Leadpages, OptimizePress, Thrive Architect, Landingi, Brizy and more.
Apart from plugin integration, you will also have to take care of hosting/domain name choice. As an open-source platform, WordPress does not offer them by default. There are multiple hosts to choose from out there yet Bluehost is considered the best solution to go for. The platform features one-click WP integration along with other advantages for the system users.
WordPress includes multiple high quality templates available in its collection right from the start. They are all responsive and customizable. Hundreds of WordPress designs are also available online. Most of them are developed by third-party designers and community members specially for WordPress. The templates are free and paid yet not all of them are totally safe. Free themes may come with malicious codes, which may eventually pose your website to danger. Thus, you need to be twice attentive, when picking templates on the web.
WordPress is a free Content Management System. You can download, install and use it at no cost. However, to extend its functionality and to go live with your ready-made project, you will have to invest some budget. As mentioned above, you will have to buy plugins, templates and hosting for your project. The cost of plugins ranges between $20 and $40, while that of templates generally starts at $45. Speaking about hosting, Bluehost currently offers the following subscriptions:
- Basic ($2.95/mo) – unlimited traffic and bandwidth, free WordPress updates, 50GB storage space, free SSL connection, one website hosting;
- Plus ($5.95/mo) – unlimited number of hosted websites, $200 for advanced marketing options, unlimited email accounts and domains, unmetered storage space and bandwidth;
- Choice ($5.45/mo) – website backup, enhanced domain privacy, anti-spam protection etc.
Bluehost premium subscriptions include free domain name connection and use during the first year after the sign up process. As the term comes to its end, the cost of the domain name will constitute around $12-$14 per year. This is also quite convenient and affordable.
WordPress is rightfully considered the top CMS in the world, which is explained by its powerful features, integration options and design customization solutions. The system has everything you need to develop a feature-laden landing page yet get ready to invest your effort, time and budget to extend your project functionality.
InstaPage – Powerful Landing Page Builder for Non-Techies
InstaPage – is a powerful landing page builder for non-techies, which works best for entrepreneurs and merchants willing to increase their sales and conversion rates. As a full-cycle specialized software, Instapage delivers a broad range of tools and features needed to set up and manage landing pages with zero coding or tech skills. This makes the platform applicable for all user categories.
The website builder allows creating conversion-oriented web pages in almost no time and without any deep programing proficiency. With this purpose, it offers powerful tools and features available in stock. These include extensive custom library with lots of high quality images and fonts, numerous add-ons (both built-in and third-party) as well as availability of Instablocks (headers, galleries, buttons, CTA blocks, headers, footers, timers, circles, lines etc.) that make it possible to create your own landing page structure and layout. It is also possible to connect Google Ads and Analytics with a few clicks here to track your landing page statistics.
InstaPage regularly implements advanced technologies to enhance your landing page load speed. Due to the integrated Thor Render Engine, your web page speed may become several times faster, which contributes to better user engagement and satisfaction rate. This also ensures higher Google PageSpeed ranks, enhanced SEO results and smooth project performance irrespective of the available traffic volume. Likewise, Instapage abounds in marketing and promotion tools, such as self-crafted ad solutions for various sales channels, split testing option, GDPR compliance etc.
InstaPage grants access to over 2000 various templates that belong to various niches. Users may choose from travel booking themes, event registration layouts, mockups for trial sign up etc. if none of the existing themes appeals to you, it is possible to download the required designs from the ThemeForest and then upload them to your Instapage account. All the templates are responsive and customizable. A handy preview feature will let you see the details of your theme before picking it.
The website builder doesn’t have a free plan yet there is a 14-day free trial. What you need to get started is to choose one of two subscriptions. These are:
- Business ($199/mo or $149/mo when billed annually) – no conversion limits, customer success manager, design reviews, landing page builder, split testing, real-time visual collaboration, Instablocks, AMP pages, Thor Render Engine, Postclick Score, AdMap, SSL Encryption, dynamic text replacement, GDPR compliance, Zapier and HubSpot integration etc.
- Enterprise (negotiable price) – advanced advertising options, web page migration services, Salesforce and Marketo integration, editable global blocks, heatmaps, multi-step forms, direct lead-bypass, audit logs, dedicated launch specialist, custom integrations, conversion consulting etc.
InstaPage requires your credit card data and redeems the first payment, when you register with the software. If you do not plan to use the software after the end of the trial period, you may cancel the subscription and ask for the full refund within 24 hours of the order.
As a specialized software, InstaPage works great for landing page creation. The system is quite expensive for ordinary users, although, its cost lives up to the integrated tools/features available in stock, which are required to launch a landing page.
Unbounce – Modern Tool for Landing Page Creation
Unbounce – is a modern tool for landing page creation, which comes with an intuitive interface to create pop-ups and sticky forms, AMPs and other types of web pages for better user interaction. No coding or web design skills are required to work with the software yet it leaves much room for code editing and script integration for web design experts. Whatever niche you specialize in, you will be able to set up a landing page with the platform in almost no time.
The software makes it possible to integrate third-party add-ons, widgets and extensions to let you get the most out of your marketing strategy. Thus, you can integrate your landing page with MailChimp to be able to launch powerful email marketing campaigns, connect it to Salesforce to enhance the performance of eCommerce projects, add Google Sheets to download the existing leads in CSV files etc.
Unbounce also allows for split testing. Users may choose from two modes. Standard traffic mode helps direct visitors to the target page, while Smart Traffic mode uses the AI-based technologies to define the preferences of the target audiences. This contributes to the increase of conversion rates.
With Unbounce, you can browse and pick from a broad collection of templates and layouts suitable for landing page creation. The themes are free and ready-to-use. The collection includes over 100 landing page themes, 31 sticky bars, 42 pop-ups, 19 AMPs etc. To simplify the search, they are divided into categories – just provide the type of template required and choose the one that suits your project most.
The platform has a 14-day free trial that allows testing its functionality before upgrading to one of the premium subscriptions. As to the paid options, these are as follows:
- Launch ($80/mo) – baseline features, up to 500 conversions, up to 20000 visitors, 1 domain, no A/B testing;
- Optimize ($120/mo) – A/B testing, Smart Traffic AI tools, up to 1000 conversions, up to 30000 visitors, 5 domains;
- Accelerate ($200/mo) – improved AMP page loading, more space, up to 2500 conversions, up to 50000 visitors, 10 domains;
- Scale ($300/mo) – Accelerate Plan features plus additional bandwidth.
If you opt for annual plans, you will be able to save some budget, getting more privileges from the system.
Unbounce is a specialized platform, which works well for landing page creation and offers a toolset to come up to this objective. This is a powerful marketing tool, which allows launching effective campaigns without any coding proficiency. However, the software is quite expensive for an ordinary user, although, its features are above the average.
Landingi – Online Landing Page and Lightbox Builder
Landingi – is an online landing page and lightbox builder, which is quite easy to master and use even for non-techies. The software works best for marketers, entrepreneurs, online merchants and agencies willing to promote their services and products on the web. The platform allows organizing and running effective marketing campaigns, conducting A/B testing in the automated mode, tracking projects stats and creating landing pages to drive leads and sales.
As a comprehensive marketing tool, Landingi grants access to numerous features that ensure quality and effective website promotion online. In addition to the automated A/B testing mode and JavaScrip code embedding option, the software makes it possible to collect lead statistics in order to see conversion and traffic rates within a specified time interval.
It is also possible to create, customize and integrate online forms that help collect users’ data, simplify the process of signing up for a certain event/service and submitting the required customers’ info. Integration of third-party services is also available here. The platform makes it possible to pick and add over 40 extensions (marketing and advertising tools) to let you get the most out of personalized offers, email campaigns, newsletters and other opportunities. Finally, you can make use of the autoresponder feature to send email and newsletters in the automated mode. Just pick and configure the required form to complete the task.
The landing page builder offers a large and quite impressive collection of pre-designed templates that include over 300 ready-made layouts for different types of projects you intend to run. The themes are free and paid, belonging to various business niches. They are also absolutely responsive and customizable to let everyone create outstanding landing page design. The platform cannot boast deep customization settings yet it offers a free custom image library, where everyone may choose from various thematic categories with regard to special requirements and project specialization.
The platform does not have a free plan yet there are four premium subscriptions for business use here. Here they go.
- Core ($35/mo) – unlimited landing pages and conversions, 1000 unique visits per month, 1 custom domain, 2 account users, email/chat/phone customer support, 300+ landing page templates, drag-and-drop editor, branded pages, secured cloud hosting, forced SSL encryption, WordPress plugin etc.;
- Create ($79/mo) – 20000 unique visits per month, 2 custom domains, 10 account users, email/chat/phone customer support, 50+ pop-up templates, lightboxes, custom fonts, 5000 free images, 600 free icons, page history, background videos, custom HTML etc.;
- Automate ($109/mo) – 40000 unique visits per month, 4 custom domains, 10 account users, smart sections, campaign scheduler, A/B split testing etc.;
- Agency ($129/mo) – 50000 unique visits per month, 5 custom domains, 20 account users, smart sections, campaign scheduler, agency control panel, unlimited subaccounts, access for customers, image and template library, priority support, White Label option for $990/mo etc.
Whatever plan you go for, you can power it up for extra $5/mo, getting over 5000 unique visitors per month and 1 more domain with connected SSL.
Landingi is an advanced marketing platform to launch and run a full-featured landing page. The software helps organize and hold marketing campaigns, granting access to versatile integrations, tools, features, customizable forms and themes to drive user attention. The cost of the service is above the average, however, which may be a problem for ordinary users.
Squarespace – Easy Website Builder for Landing Pages
Squarespace – is an easy website builder for landing pages and other types of popular personal/business web projects. The use of the system does not require coding proficiency, which makes it a nice pick for beginners and web experts. At the same time, the platform makes it possible to use programming skills to launch feature-rich projects with personalized design and high end performance.
The website builder includes blogging/eCommerce engines and multiple features that deliver enhanced usability. It is also possible to use versatile integrations here to boost your landing page performance. The system allows choosing from numerous add-ons and widgets for effective email management, organization of email campaigns and development of marketing strategies. You can use high end analytic and SEO tools, location management features, Google Maps embedding option etc.
If you plan to popularize and promote your project in social networks, Squarespace lets you use the Unfold App to create appealing stories and publish quality posts. To use the app, you should download it from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. The app itself is free yet it charges fees for extra features it includes. Additionally, the website builder lets you create unique brand logos, using its high end Logo Maker tool.
The system has quite a nice template collection with multiple themes applicable for personal and business use. Landing page templates are available here as well. All the designs are free, responsive and divided into thematic categories. To customize the design you have chosen, you need to use Squarespace Page Editor along with a set of built-in tools for design customization. HTML/CSs editing options are available here as well.
Squarespace Is a moderately-priced website builder. You can test the system during a 14-day free trial before upgrading to one of the premium plans. There are 4 of them here, including:
- Personal ($12/mo) – 20 website pages, unlimited bandwidth and storage, SSL connection, SEO features for better website visibility, 2 contributors, 3% transaction fee, basic website metrics, free custom domain connection, Squarespace extensions etc.;
- Basic Commerce ($26/mo) – integrated accounting feature, unlimited bandwidth and disk storage space, product number, POS, customer accounts, checkout of a domain, powerful eCommerce analytics, advanced merchandising tools etc.;
- Advanced Commerce ($40/mo) – real time carrier shipping, label printing, abandoned checkout autorecovery, commerce APIs, advanced discounts, limited availability labels etc.
Whatever plan you will go for, it will offer domain name and hosting by default. If you own the one, you will also be able to point it to your new Squarespace account.
Squarespace is a modern feature-rich website builder that can be effectively used for the development of diverse types of web projects, including landing pages. It offers a set of tools and features that are a must when it comes to running professional websites from scratch and with no tech background required.
SITE123 – All-in-One Platform to Launch a Landing Page from Scratch
SITE123 – is an all-in-one platform to launch a landing page from scratch and with no web design background required. The system stands out from the crowd due to its impressive simplicity and special focus on newbies. Its intuitive dashboard, easy design customization tools and handy features let you set up a quality landing page in almost no time.
The DIY website builder has quite an extensive App Market with dozens of free and paid extensions to be added to your web project. When it comes to building and running a landing page, you may choose high end analytic tools, multiple web forms, live chat support, galleries, social marketing tools etc. The search filter option will help simplify the choice and save your time.
SITE123 also offers multilingual support to let you create different language versions of your project. Blogging/eCommerce engines are available here as well. If you wish to give your project individual design and performance, you are welcome to create a unique logo for it. The software additionally grants access to the built-in form builder and diverse customer interaction tools that are quite effective when it tackles the issue of landing page management. These include Schedule Booking, Ticket Selling and many more.
SITE123 boasts quite an extensive template collection with hundreds of free and responsive themes available for customization. The designs are completely customizable and you can browse several categories to simplify the choice. Each category includes around 10 themes that refer to a separate niche. The choice of design customization tools is not that rich here. What you can do is adjusting color settings, choosing background, medu buttons, fonts, styles, social media buttons design etc. As far as each template comes with thematic demo-content, you cannot change it on the go without losing the submitted info. Keep that in mind, when making the final choice.
SITE123 offers a free plan that allows testing the feature set of the platform before upgrading to one of the premium plans. The latter include advanced settings and tools depending on users’ needs and project parameters. It is currently possible to pick from 4 plans here, namely:
- Basic ($10.80/mo) – 10 GB of storage space, 5 GB of bandwidth, free domain name connection, removal of the system ad banner, custom domain connection, 100 mailing list messages;
- Advanced ($16.80/mo) – 30 GB of storage space, 15 GB of bandwidth, up to 50 products per month, 1000 mailing list messages, 2 mailboxes, 1 additional language, removal of SITE123 footer tag;
- Professional ($22.80/mo) – 90 GB of storage space, 45 GB of bandwidth, 500 products per month, eCommerce features, 500 orders per month, credit card gateways;
- Gold ($28.80/mo) – 270 GB of storage space, 135 GB of bandwidth, unlimited products/orders per month, advanced eCommerce features.
SITE123 is a simple and very affordable website builder. It focuses on the needs and skills of beginners, letting them create all kinds of web projects, including landing pages, from scratch and with no tech background. The website builder is intuitive, convenient and understandable for everyone.
Web.com – Full-Service Cost-Effective DIY Website Builder
Web.com – is a full-service cost-effective DIY website builder, which is one of the oldest web design platforms available out there. The company targets all types of users as well as all kinds of businesses that range in size and niche specialization. It has tools and features required to set up a business project, including a landing page. This does not imply deep coding proficiency.
As a dependable hosting and website building platform, Web.com makes it possible to launch a landing page and host it on its servers. This is a handy option for business owners willing to establish a trusted web presence for their companies. The platform ensures maximum project security, SSL/PHP support, automated backups, cPanel access and other hosting-related advantages.
As to web design and customization parameters, Web.com allows adding social media buttons to your landing page, using SEO and marketing tools to promote it on the web. There is also a quality blogging engine here, which lets you connect and customize a blog, if required. Connection of Google services is possible here as well. Thus, you can add a Google reCaptcha to your site, deploy Google tags, enable Google Analytics to track your landing page stats etc.
The website builder lets its subscribers select and customize quality templates available in its collection. There are hundreds of themes to pick from. For the ease of use, they are divided into several sections. The designs are free, responsive and easy to customize. Due to the drag-and-drop interface, it’s easy to control the process of project editing even if you are a beginner. By the way, Web.com does not provide a possibility of HTML/CSS editing. This somewhat limits the freedom of design customization.
Web.com offers quite an unusual pricing policy. There are three packages to choose from here, when it comes to hosting options. These include:
- Essential ($5.95) – 300GB of storage space, 100 email addresses, 25 FTP accounts;
- Professional ($7.95) – 500GB storage space, 500 email addresses, 50 FTP accounts;
- Premium ($9.95) – unlimited storage space, 1000 email addresses, unlimited FTP accounts.
The use of a DIY website builder is charged differently. The starting cost is quite affordable here yet it is viable for the first month of use only. Upon the end of a month, the princess will notably grow. Have a look at the plans below.
- Website Builder – $1.95 (1st month) and $22.95/mo afterwards;
- Website and Marketing – $2.95 (1st month) and $32.95/mo afterwards;
- Website, Marketing and eCommerce – $3.95 (1st month) and $42.95/mo afterwards;
- Build-It-For-Me – Free (1st month) and $114.95/mo and more afterwards.
If you intend to monetize your landing page, you may opt for advanced eCommerce packages the website builder has. The prices start at $29.95/mo to reach $99.95/mo.
Web.com is the all-in-one website builder, which also comes with a quality hosting. The software allows running landing pages, storing them on its servers. The system comes with versatile settings, tools and features that simplify the process uet its pricing policy may be a notable drawback for its subscribers.
How to Choose the Service to Build a Landing Page from Scratch?
There are numerous factors to keep in mind, when it comes to the choice of a service to get started with your landing page creation. Everything depends upon your business goals, project complexity, result you intend to avail and budget. However, each service should possess a set of features, which are indispensable for quality website creation. These include:
- Intuitive web design approach;
- Fast website development;
- Powerful integrated functionality;
- Rich template gallery;
- Powerful design customization tools;
- Reasonable pricing.
Website builders (both all-in-one and specialized) encompass all the parameters listed above. Just take your time to test the selected systems (many of them offer free trials) to adopt the decision.
How to Create a Landing Page with a Website Builder?
The choice of a website builder matters a lot yet this is still only a part of the task. Having defined the service to work with, you need to be aware of the steps the procedure involves. Even though, web design platforms may differ in features parameters and overall approach to the web development process, the main steps will remain nearly the same:
- Sign Up. Before you get started, you will have to sign up for the system you have selected. Most services offer a simple and fast registration process. You will either need to fill out the sign up form or use a social network account to register.
- Pick a Template. As soon as you get to the dashboard, you will have to access the template collection to pick a design that complies with your requirements. The designs may be free and paid. Some systems imply an opportunity to switch to another template afterwards, while others don’t. Make sure to check that out.
- Customize the Design. Having selected the theme, proceed to its customization. It takes time, effort and sometimes skills to complete the task in the best way possible. Explore the toolsets and available options to get the most out of your website customization process. You may need to select background, adjust layout, set up fonts, styles, icons, colours etc. to create one-of-a-kind website design.
- Add Content. As soon as you are ready with your template customization, take your time to upload content. This depends upon your landing page features, specialization and business objectives. Do not forget about must-have features like CTA buttons, web forms, customer interaction tools, contacts, testimonials, social media account links etc.
- Select a Domain Name. Most website builders offer an opportunity of domain name connection and hosting choice. Get ready to select the domain that will be informative and memorable at a time, adhering to your business niche.
- Adjust SEO Parameters. To make your project accessible on the web and to ensure its high positions in the search engine results, you need to adjust SEO parameters (meta tags, titles, keywords, descriptions, alt tags for images etc.). Make sure all the URLs are human-friendly.
- Publish the Landing Page. It is a must to check your website readiness for publication before making it accessible on the web. As soon as it is ready, press the “Publish” button and watch the result!
Is It Possible to Make a Landing Page for Free?
The launch of a landing page is a time-taking and responsible process. The quality and functionality of your project will eventually affect your business promotion and goals. Theoretically, it is possible to start a project at no cost, but it will hardly be full-featured enough to comply with your goals.
In case you actually need a project with quality design, numerous integrations, special features and connected domain (hosting), then you won’t go without picking one of the premium subscriptions your website builder offers. When upgrading to a paid plan, you will additionally get access to the following features:
- Premium templates;
- Advanced design customization tools;
- Removal of the system ad banners;
- Opportunity to pick a custom domain name;
- Premium/priority customer support;
- Special features extra storage space, bandwidth, powerful integrations, security options, website analytic tools, SEO and marketing features and more.
To sum it up, starting a quality landing page without investing into it is impossible. This is the only surefire way to get a project that will eventually pay off.
A professional landing page helps reach several objectives at a time. It contributes to effective business promotion, popularizes your brand on the web, encourages potential users to find out more about your company and, finally, increases conversion rates, sales volumes and profit.
When it comes to starting a landing page, the choice of a suitable web design platform becomes crucial. With so many systems available out there, it is not easy to pick the one that completely adheres to your requirements and needs. Actually, you may choose from all-in-one systems and specialized platforms. Both types guarantee quality results yet they apply diverse tools and approaches to the website development process.
Before making the final decision, take your time to explore, test, analyze and compare the systems you are interested in. This is especially true, if you are a non-techie and this is your first try. Make sure the platform encompasses ease-of-use and convenience that do not compromise with powerful functionality and affordability.