Having a small business website requires transparency because this is what most customers are looking for today. A potential buyer is eager to observe clear figures and sums before purchasing a particular good or service. This is where website calculators appear to be a good solution.
On the one hand, they prevent clients from extra costs or cheating. On the other hand, such an approach makes it easy to improve the level of credibility. A simple tool might lay a major role when establishing your reputation on the web. This time you will learn how to create a calculator for your website as well as what tools to use.
How a Website Calculator Works?
Some kinds of business require complex calculations for customers. Sometimes those figures appear to be a challenge that makes them leave a website in search of a simpler solution. In the modern technological world, you will hardly meet a consumer with a manual calculator to handle all those complicated figures in his or her own. This is where online calculators come as an ultimate solution.
They do not require any special skills and make it easy for the visitor to get the necessary sum automatically depending on the term, amount of products or services or other crucial factors. On the one hand, users do not have to engage with pencils and paper sheets. On the other hand, they get clear information and data automatically calculated for them. This is where transparency always matters.
Who May Need Website Calculators
Such an option mainly refers to small business websites and companies operating in different fields. If you deal with complex numbers and customers looking for clear answers, you probably represent any of the following niches:
- Logistics – it covers shipping and transportation services of any type. Whether you deliver an Amazon package or containers with LPG and crude oil, customers are eager to know how much the delivery costs.
- Insurance – the most popular business field that requires clear pricing and automatic calculation depending on the customer’s age, insurance terms, fees, etc.
- Loans – a borrower might want to clarify the exact charges and fees as well as the interest and APR rate, weekly or monthly payments, etc.
- Real Estate – a great idea to add online calculator letting your customers clarify the price of a house or flat depending on its square space.
- Construction Industry – the idea is the same as in a real estate. However, the calculator will depict the end price of depending on construction types and materials, dimensions, building technology, equipment, etc.
If you let your customers calculate the price themselves, they will feel more secure having clear charges at hand. An attached calculator will do the trick.
What Features Should a Web Calculator Have?
If you are eager to booth improve conversion rates and keep your clients engaged, you need to have an interactive and easy-to-use tool that does not require special skills or actions. Before you build a calculator for your website, keep an eye on the following features:
- Easy to Make – save your time and use services that let you create a calculator with just a click without coding or programming on any page you need.
- Engaging Design – avoid flat widgets and opt for custom calculators with personalized color themes, texts and figures or create the design of your own.
- Flexibility – build a calculator with an extended list of features to proceed with calculations of different types.
- Mobile-Friendly – make sure to use responsive calculators that run well on various devices including tablets and smartphones.
uCalc has enough functionality to cover all the features above. The award-winning tool will let you come up with a customized, easy-to-use and build calculator with just several clicks. Let’s have a closer look at how it may help.
How to Set Up Online Calculator?
uCalc is a great free tool to build calculators for any website type despite the platform or niche. Whether you run an automotive, dining, construction or any other business, this instrument will let you come up with a customized and flexible calculator that offers a set of extended tools.
The platform is easy to use and does not require special technical skills. A multi-purpose calculator builder appears to be a cost-effective solution for improved website performance, SEO and users’ engagement.
How to Start With uCalc?
The tool does not require a technical background. You do not have to code or program. The platform works as a simple visual editor. All you have to do is to choose from a set of ready-made elements and combine them into a single structure. The editor lets you remove or add new sliders, checkboxes and other elements. Then you need to place the widget code on the page you need.
Users may choose from building their own unique customized calculator or chose to from a dozen of available templates. They are designed for particular business niches. You will find the one that meets your needs. Choose a layout from 12 available categories including real estate, delivery services, beauty industry, etc.
Online Calculator Customization
The system uses ready-to-use calculator tables. At the same time, you can create one of your own with a unique design.
- Customizable Templates – pick the one you like and use the visual editor to add new images, change typography, etc.
- Design Mode – if you want to create your own calculator, you can use the Design mode that offers 4 major themes including Minimal, Material, Bootstrap, and Default. They come with ready-made color fonts that can be changed or modified depending on your preferences.
- Responsive Calculator – uCalc ensures mobile friendliness and simple editing.
A good thing about uCalc design features is that users do not need to be experts when changing colors or fonts. Simply choose a template, add images and make the calculator fulfill your website design. Moreover, all elements, layouts, and blocks are protected by the copyright of the platform.
What Website Calculator Can Do?
uCalc delivers even more features out of the box that you might expect. Apart from basic formulas and systems to provide clear answers to customers, it boasts an advanced feature set to ensure SEO friendliness in addition to marketing, promotion and users’ acquisition instruments.
- System Alerts – you will get a notification every time a new order appears. At the same tie, you can send personalized messages to your customers.
- SEO Performance – the platform makes it easier to plan the budget and target low-frequency queries. At the same time, you can track users’ behavior in details improving the overall website performance and outcomes.
- Simple Sharing – the widget code may apply to any of your website pages. In addition, you are free to share the calculator links on social media platforms as well as email or messengers. It will result in driving customers ready to make a purchase. In other words, you generate sales-ready leads.
- Promotion and Marketing – the system makes it easy to fine-tune the calculator by adding automated discounts depending on the product type or category. Users are free to use price tags, fees and special charges without the developer’s help.
- Order Processing – you may collect payments directly by integrating payment options with your calculator. The system generates reports and stats on purchases and orders made. It can be integrated with the website CRM.
uCalc offers four major plans with the entry free package. Each plan comes with a list of specific features. A free offer might be a good solution just to test how the system works, as it comes with no special options or capabilities like CRM integration, payment processing, link sharing, etc. All those capabilities you will find in the following plans:
- Basic costing $3.20 per month for up to 5 projects with all fundamental features but no chat support.
- Standard costing $8 per month for up to 15 projects with over 1 000 Email and 10+ SMS notifications.
- Pro costing $19.20 per month for unlimited projects, extended features and chat support.
The Bottom Line
Having a calculator on your website will boost conversion rate and improve customers’ engagement. A simple instrument will make your website look more trusted in the eyes of potential consumers.
uCalc is an ultimate solution to attach a customized calculator to your site. It is easy to use, build and customize. It comes with affordable plans in addition to a free package. You will hardly find a more cost-effective solution to boost website performance and sales.