It goes without saying that building a fashion website may be quite a challenging task for a person, who has never been involved in web design before and has little or no knowledge about the way the process should be done. If you really have an intention to launch a beauty/fashion website, it makes sense to try using website builders with this purpose.
These systems are initially created with the needs and proficiency of non-techies in mind, but they also have much to offer to professionals. Are you interested to find out more about this option? Then keep reading the review to discover the advantages of the most popular contemporary website builders.
We Tested Out 10 Of The Best Salon Website Builders:
- Wix – The Best Website Builder for Beauty Salons
- uKit – The Cheapest Fashion Website Builder
- WordPress – CMS for Fashion or Beauty Industry Blog
- Weebly – Tanning Salon Website Builder
- IM Creator – Hairdressers Website Builder
- SITE123 – Free Website Builder for Hair Stylists
- Ucraft – Hair Salon Website Builder
- Squarespace – Fashion Blog Website Builder
- Mobirise – Offline Website Builder for Beauty Industry
- Rosy – Specialized Salon Software
Wix – The Best Website Builder for Beauty Salons
Wix – is a high-end website builder, the feature set of which makes it possible to start and then manage a quality fashion/beauty salon website. The system encompasses ease-of-use, convenience, multiple pricing options, worthy performance and intuitive web design approach. There is no need to fight with complex coding nuances and learn the intricacies of the system. What you need is to sign up for the platform, pick a theme and start working on your project, following simple and understandable guidelines and tips it generates. That’s super easy, indeed. Here is a list of features that make the system a renowned niche leader:
- Fashion & Style Website Templates – The platform grants access to a splendid collection of mobile-ready niche-focused fashion & style templates. There are several samples to choose from. Whether you plan to start a model agency, an apparel brand, a model book, a designer pop-up store, a fashion designer boutique or any other fashion-related project, you will certainly find a theme to come up to your needs in this collection.
- Wix Fashion Widgets and Add-Ons – Wix App Market grants access to a great collection of free and paid widgets that will add functionality to your project. Some of the most popular add-ons you can pick and integrate into your project include Events Calendar, Tidio Live Chat, Before and After Slider, 123FormBuilder, Wix Pro Gallery, Scheduling Pro, Countdown Timer and other widgets that make communication between you and users more effective and engaging.
- eCommerce Engine – Wix comes with an integrated eCommerce engine, which makes it possible to connect a web store to your fashion website and start selling your products/services online.
- Wix ADI – The Artificial Design Intelligence tool allows users with diverse web design skills and experience rate (and even without them) to create professional websites in a hassle-free and quick way. This is done by submitting your fashion business-related information that will further be used by the system, which will automatically design a website for you.
- Blogging and Forum – The website builder lets you connect a blog or a forum page to your fashion website to gain several benefits at a time. Thus, you can communicate with users, initiate and hold discussions, post fashion-related articles, reviews, integrate video and image galleries, enable a commenting option etc. These actions eventually help boost your website performance and build customer trust.
- HD Video Hosting – The platform makes it possible to present your fashion/beauty related videos to the target audience by integrating YouTube/Vimeo files into the project.
- Galleries and Slideshows – The system allows creating and updating photo/video galleries as well as creating slideshows to drive the attention of clients.
- Client Interaction Tools – Wix comed with a rich choice of user interaction tools, which are available in the App Market and can notably contribute to your communication with clients/partners. The most popular of them encompass 123 Form Builder, Wix Forms, Contact Management +CRM, Callback, Book Appointments Online, Live Chat, Events Calendar, Scheduling Pro, Google Event Calendar, Latest News, Wix Chat etc.
- Customer Reviews and Testimonials – When using the platform, you can activate the customers testimonials/reviews feature by means of adding corresponding qwidgets. There are many of them available in the App Market – Voice Comments+, Customer Reviews, Social Testimonials, Testimonial Builder, MyReviews, Comments, Yelp, Comments+ and Inffuse Testimonials etc.
Wix is a website builder you should go for, if you have an intention to start a fashion website. The system offers flexible terms and pricing options to come up to your special needs and requirements. You can start exploring the service with a free plan to further upgrade to one of the paid subscriptions. Wix currently offers plans for Website and Business/eCommerce projects. The cost ranges between $13 and $500 per month depending upon the plan and terms you are interested in. Additionally, the website builder regularly offers discounts, bonuses and special offers that let you save big, especially when you just start using the platform.
uKit – The Cheapest Fashion Website Builder
uKit – is a popular website builder, which has distinguished itself as a simple and affordable platform used to build small business projects. Launching a fashion/beauty website with the system won’t take it long as well due to the abundance of features and design customization options it offers to first-timers and web design pros. uKit comes with intuitive dashboard, multiple niche-specific features and tools, cost-effective plans and simple navigation. Have a look at some of its distinctive features now:
- Responsive Fashion Templates – uKit has separate collections of responsive fashion-related templates. These include Fashion Model themes and Clothing & Shoes designs. Whether you wish to start a clothing store, a designer boutique, a supermodel website, a fashion or kids’ clothing store, you will definitely find a template for customization here. The choice is really spectacular and versatile.
- Widget Collection – uKit widgets ensure a perfect way to give your fashion website outstanding functionality. Among the widgets you can use for your project, it makes sense to mention Comments, LiveChat, uCalc Online Calculator, Social Networks, Slideshare, Timeline and Steps, Video, SendPulse, Google Maps, PRO Tables widget etc.
- Extensive Gallery Creation Options – uKit allows creating stunning video and photo galleries due to the broad range of image / video integration and editing options. The system makes it possible to crop photos, delete watermarks, add video links from popular video hosting servers and channels, adjust video display parameters, set up background videos etc. For greater convenience, you can activate/deactivate these and other features when needed without any code/script integration involved.
- eCommerce Options – With uKit, you are able to create and connect web stores to your fashion website. The website builder allows doing that in one of two ways – either by means of Ecwid plugin integration or by connecting its built-in eCommerce widget. The choice depends upon your web store building needs, time and skills you have yo customize the online store.
- Social Media Promotion – Using the platform, you can integrate your website with popular social media accounts to keep your target audience aware of recent updates, news and events.
- Client Interaction Tools – The website builder grants access to powerful client interaction tools that will simplify your communication with current and potential customers/partners. Some of them include live chat and callback features, online forms and more.
uKit comes with a reasonable pricing policy that is affordable for everyone. The system has a 14-day free trial allowing users to test its feature set and several subscriptions. The cost of the paid plans starts with $4/mo only to reach $12/mo granted that you make annual payments. The system also allows for a free SSL Certificate connection feature for the advanced website security set up.
WordPress – CMS for Fashion or Beauty Industry Blog
WordPress – is the world renowned Content Management System, which can be applied to complete multiple tasks. You can create a feature-laden fashion or beauty industry blog with the system as it was initially launched as a blogging platform. However, you will require coding skills, knowledge and experience to work with it. The platform is complicated as compared to standard website builders, but it often provides a more extensive feature set that lets you hand;e the most intricate tasks. Let’s quickly review the most distinctive features of the CMS:
- Fashion/Beauty Templates – There are hundreds of high quality WordPress templates that are specially designed for the development of fashion and beauty industry blogs. The system comes with a collection of built-in themes, but you can access much more free and paid designs on the web for further customization.
- Integrable Fashion Plugins – WordPress stands out from the crowd due to its extensive selection of integrable plugins. Just take your time to browse the web to pick those that will be a perfect addition to your fashion website. Here are some of the most remarkable and useful samples: Fetch, Witlee for WP, Chicmi Fashion Calendar, DressLikeMe, Paletly’s Shop Similar, Revendless, Stylinity Widget, Seentient Related Products Widget, TinyPNG, Social Warfare and many more.
- Extensive Customization Options – WordPress allows for extensive design customization options via code editing. You can pick the template or plugins you would like to integrate into your fashion website and use your PHP/HTML/CSS knowledge to launch a truly one-of-a-kind project.
- eCommerce – With WordPress, you can offer some of your services/works to the target audience. This is done by means of integrating WooCommerce plugin into the project to control your client behavior and to communicate with them when required.
- Gutenberg Editor – WordPress now grants access to the Gutenberg Editor, which simplifies the procedure of website development. It resembles the process of working with a standard website builder, thus, being a more understandable option for most users.
WordPress is a free system, which concerns its download, installation and basic feature set. However, if you decide to add extra functionality to the project, get ready to invest into paid plugins, templates and hosting. The latter is required to publish a ready-made website and make it accessible for everyone on the web any time of the day. When it comes to WordPress websites, Bluehost proves to be the most suitable hosting solution. Its cheapest plan will cost you $2.95/mo only. That’s more than affordable for most users.
Weebly – Tanning Salon Website Builder
Weebly – is a DIY website builder, which was initially known as a blogging system, but has later extended its functionality to be now used as a professional eCommerce/business web building platform. If you have an intention to launch a tanning salon website or any other kind of fashion project, doing that with Weebly will be super easy and convenient. Here are the top features that contribute to the popularity of the system:
- Blogging Engine – As far as the initial specialization of the service went down to blog development, it still remains the leader in the blogging niche. Thus, you can create and add a blog to your tanning salon website, updating its with business-related information, useful and engaging posts, recent news and scheduled events.
- Integrated Video Hosting – Weebly comes with an integrated video hosting, which lets you upload video presentations of your salon directly to the system’s hosting from your computer or from YouTube. This is a nice solution for your salon promotion.
- Advanced Image Editor – Along with video uploading, Weebly allows creating versatile and rich image galleries, uploading multiple photos to showcase your tanning salon performance. The Editor includes such features as photo rotating, cropping, image adjusting, text addition as well as around 29 filters for appealing image presentation.
- App Center – The platform has an integrated App Center, which grants access to multiple free and paid widgets and add-ons you can add to your tanning salon website for maximum performance (Q&A or FAQ widget, Nivo Slider widget, CSS Image hovering effects widget, custom image gallery widget, Live Chat widget, simple social sharing icons widget, call-out-box widget, image sharing widget, call-to-action widget, communication and SEO widgets to mention a few).
- Weebly Promote Tool – the tools lets you effectively promote your website due to the high end email marketing options. It automatically generates messages for users and lets you track newsletter statistics. The service encompasses a set of pre-designed templates to create different types of emails for tanning salon promotion.
Weebly pricing policy is quite moderate, although it’s a bit higher as compared to website builders reviewed above. The system has separate plans for ordinary and eCommerce sites. There is a free version you can use to improve your skills and test the feature set of the service. To get access to advanced features, you’ll have to subscribe for higher plans. Their cost starts with $6/mo and reaches $26/mo with the annual subscription.
IM Creator – Hairdressers Website Builder
IM Creator – is a contemporary hairdressers website builder, which offers a broad range of tools and features needed to start this type of project. The software is free for non-profit websites and it also charges affordable fees for entrepreneurs, willing to start feature-laden projects with the system. IM Creator comes with a drag-and-drop editor, ensuring intuitive web design approach. It does not require coding proficiency, being a worthy solution for beginners. These are the basic features that contribute to the system’s performance:
- Responsive Fashion/Beauty Designs. The website builder has a separate category of fashion-beauty templates, all of which are free, customizable and responsive by default.
- Blogging and eCommerce. There is an opportunity to connect a blog and a web store to your website due to the availability of integrated blogging/eCommerce engines.
- Social Media Integration. IM Creator grants access to extensive social media integration options. This makes it possible to create and customize social media buttons to enhance your website performance.
- Integration Options. The system comes with a set of widgets/add-ons you can integrate into your hairdressers website to avail high end performance. Some of the most widespread integration include (Google event schedule list, OpenTable reservation form, SoundCloud, PDF viewer, Facebook comments etc.).
- Multilingual Support. Due to the multilingual support feature, IM Creator users can create a hairdressers website in several languages of their choice to target a broader audience.
IM Creator is a free website builder, which allows artists, creatives, students and non-profits starting websites without investing a budget into them. For business owners, there is an opportunity to subscribe to the premium plan. Its cost constitutes $8/mo.
SITE123 – Free Website Builder for Online Portfolio
SITE123 – is a free website builder for online portfolio development and management. The system is easy-to-use as it offers an intuitive web building approach, abundance of responsive designs and simple customization tools to help you get a quality project that fits your fashion business. SITE123 comes with a convenient drag-and-drop editor, understandable dashboard and special features that contribute to a simple and hassle-free web building process. Some of the most impressive highlights of the website builder are as follows:
- Responsive Fashion Templates – The platform grants access to a pretty rich collection of responsive designs, all of which are free. While looking through the set of templates, you will come across those themes, which fit your fashion industry requirements and, thus, can be used to start full-featured projects without any coding awareness. If you don’t like any of the available templates, go ahead to choose a blank theme and customize it from scratch.
- Logo Maker – Having a logo to represent your fashion business is a huge advantage that can help you withstand niche competition. With SITE123, you can use the benefits offered by the integrated Logo Maker to design your own website logo or to customize the one you already have.
- Multilingual Support – The website builder features distinctive multilingual support that allows creating a fashion website in several language versions. That’s pretty convenient as the feature eliminates the necessity to start and then manage separate versions of your project in the languages of your choice.
- Social Media Integrations – SITE123 grants an opportunity to popularize your ready made fashion website in the social networks. It lets you update your business-related information in the most popular social accounts to make everyone aware of recent industry news, updates, events, scheduled plans and other related data.
- App Market – The website builder has an extensive integrated marketplace with lots of applications, widgets, extensions and add-ons that may notably boost your website performance and design. Among the apps you can pick for your project, the following ones enjoy the utmost popularity: Galleries, Analytic Tools, Online Form Builder, Live Chat, Social Widgets and many more.
- Online Form Builder – SITE123 has another distinctive advantage – integrated Form Builder. It lets you interact with clients by means of adding online forms to your project. You can choose from several ready-made layouts to integrate different types of online forms, including newsletters, feedback forms, contacts forms, polls and many more. There is also access to the set of design customization tools and elements that help give your online form the required design.
SITE123 is one of the cheapest website builders you can find in the modern web design niche. It offers an absolutely free plan that lets everyone test the system’s feature set for the unlimited period of time. This opportunity, however, has a number of functionality restrictions that don’t let you get the most out of your fashion website development process. To get access to the full set of SITE123 features, the system offers several plans to choose from. The most affordable subscription will cost you $10.80 per month.
Ucraft – Hair Salon Website Builder
Ucraft – is a contemporary drag-and-drop website builder, which stands out from the crowd due to its responsive templates, advanced functionality, high-end designer tools, multilanguage support and reasonable pricing policy. The system can be easily used to build fashion and hair salon websites, being a perfect tool for beginners and professionals. Here is the top list of Ucraft features most users appreciate:
- Responsive Templates – Ucraft template collection includes over 80 high quality customizable themes for personal and business projects, which are responsive by default. Even though, there is no separate template section for fashion or hair salon projects, it is possible to pick any themes from the business section or use a completely blank template to customize it from scratch.
- Logo Maker – The website builder allows creating a logo for your hair salon website (if you don’t have the one, of course) and upload it to the website to boost your brand reputation and make it recognizable.
- Designer Tools – The system has a set of advanced Designer Tools comprised of Typography, UIKit and Layout, smart application of which helps create personalized design for your hair salon-fashion website.
- Multilingual Support – Launching a multilingual hair salon website may be a good idea, if you wish to drive the attention both of local clients and those from abroad. With Ucraft, you’ll cope with the task in no time, being completely satisfied with the result.
- Landing Page Creator – If your objective goes down exclusively to client attraction and popularization of your services, then go ahead to launch a landing page for your hair salon website with Ucraft. The system allows doing that at no cost at all, ensuring worthy result.
Ucraft has a completely free plan that comes with restrictions yet allows testing the basic feature set of the system. There are also several paid subscriptions, which offers different terms based on the web design needs of users. The cost of paid plans starts with $10/mo and goes up to $39/mo. The good news is that each plan also comes with a free trial that lasts for 14 days and lets you test the system’s functionality to the advantage before deciding upon its further use.
Squarespace – Fashion Blog Website Builder
Squarespace – is a popular fashion blog website builder, which works great for starting and customizing this type of project. The system makes it possible to present your business/services/talent to the target audience in the most appealing and impressive way. It abounds in niche templates and customization tools to give your blog high end functionality and a touch of personalization. There are also powerful integration options here that let you get the most out of your website performance. Have a look at the most remarkable advantages of the software now:
- Blogging and eCommerce – The system allows running feature-rich blogs and web stores, using the tools available in stock. It’s up to you to pick the parameters of your project to make it more engaging for the target audience.
- Widgets and Extensions – The website builder makes it possible to integrate numerous widgets/extensions to reach the desired result. These include social network buttons, statistics and analytics tracking tools, SEO features, image/photo galleries, Google Maps, location management and email marketing options and more.
- Unfold App – To enhance your fashion blog popularity, the platform lets you post stories in social networks, using the features included in the Unfold App. The latter can be downloaded from Google Play Store and Apple App Store without any cost at all.
- Logo Maker Tool – With Squarespace, you can design and integrate your company/business logo into the project to boost brand popularity. What you need is to add the info the system requires to let it automatically create the most suitable logo for you.
- Cover Page Builder – To make your fashion blog stand out from the crowd, Squarespace allows creating an individual cover page for it based on your project parameters and special requirements. It’s up to you to give your cover page the required design, picking the most suitable color scheme, content blocks, images, media files and other must-have elements.
Best Squarespace Template for Fashion Blog
Squarespace deserves special attention due to its rich and versatile collection of templates. The website builder uses individual approach to the process of design selection. To pick the theme that works best for your fashion blog, for example, you should reach the templates gallery and choose the Fashion category there. But that’s not it. To come up with the most suitable option, the system will ask you to specify the goal of project creation and the stage your project development process is on.
As soon as you submit the required info, Squarepsace will provide you with the list of templates that may be the best match for your business. When it comes to Fashion blog, it will recommend the following themes: Hart, Merida, Tresoire, Manor, Mason, Anise and Holly. You can also get back to the previous step and adjust the required parameters there to see other options to comply with your current preferences. Thus, the system lets you choose the best template sample with regard to your special requirements.
Squarespace is a moderately-priced website builder. You won’t be able to test its features with a free plan but there is a free trial that extends for 14 days. To proceed to professional fashion blog creation, you will have to upgrade to one of the paid plans. There are four of them here and their cost starts at $12/mp.
Mobirise – Offline Website Builder for Beauty Industry
Mobirise is an offline website builder for the beauty industry, which differs from those reviewed above due to the need for installation and download. The software was created with the needs and skills of beginners in mind as there is absolutely no need to possess coding knowledge here. Mobirise is a stunningly easy and intuitive website builder. What you need is to choose and drop the elements to the web page that is under creation, submit content and customize it to give it personalized design. Listed below are the major highlights of the platform:
- Modern Website Blocks – A rich variety of content blocks Mobirise has in stock will surprise anyone. Currently, the system has over 4000 pre-designed blocks that can be integrated into your fashion website. These include sliders, galleries with lightbox, articles, tabs & accordions, call-to-action, forms, full-screen intros, images & videos, features, data tables & pricing tables, counters, countdowns, progress bar & cycles, Google maps, social blocks, testimonials and more.
- Code Editor – Even though, the system is meant for beginners, there is still access to the advanced Code Editor, if you need to personalize your fashion website and to make it more feature-rich by means of HTML code editing.
- Powerful Integrations – The website builder allows choosing from multiple third-party integrations with regard to your website specialization and requirements. The most popular of them encompass Maps, Analytics, PayPal, SoundCloud, Facebook, Disqus, Twitter and Instagram, social comments, YouTube and Vimeo support, Google Fonts, Progressive Web Applications, Icons and many more.
- AMP Support – Mobirise offers AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) support, which makes your website browsing simple and fast on all the devices you use.
- eCommerce and Blogging – The software comes with blogging/eCommerce features that allows customizing and setting up web stores and blog pages. This can be done by means of blog/shop integration.
- Hosting/Domain Name Choice – Mobirise is an offline software and, thus, you will need to choose a reliable hosting/domain name to go live with your fashion website.
Mobirise is a free offline web design software, which can be equally used by all user categories. As mentioned above, it requires hosting/domain name choice. The cost of hosting varies and may depend upon the platform and plan you will go for. The cheapest and the most functional solution in this respect is Bluehost. Its most affordable subscription constitutes $2.95/mo. Additionally, you may need to invest into third-party extensions, themes and add-ons. Currently, the price of pre-designed Mobirise templates is $49, while the price of integrations may vary.
Rosy – Specialized Salon Software
Rosy – is a specialized salon software, which was created with the only mission in mind – to help users come up with the best management solutions exclusively tailored for salons and SPAs. It takes time to get used to the system and its features as they are geared towards the service goal and, thus, may seem not quite standard for regular users. However, they make it possible to run a salon business with maximum efficacy. The main Rosy features are as follows:
- Easy Salon Scheduling – The website builder ensures easy, simple and safe salon scheduling options, which contributes to more effective management of your business. You will be able to manage and update your client appointments, enable automated reminders, work with messages, client booking system and other related parameters 24/7.
- Automated Messaging – To avoid the hassle of messaging and confirmation calls, the system will let you communicate with clients by sending automated email/text notifications/messages.
- POS Software – With Rosy, the checkout procedure will be fast, hassle-free and simple. You will get easy access to client information, transaction and sales data, including integrated credit card processing.
- Inventory Stock Management – The system lets you control and manage your salon inventory with ease, using integrated ordering, running-low alert notifications, update reminders and other features.
- Advanced Reporting System – The software lets you track your business parameters, statistics and financial history, using more than 100 integrated reporting options.
- eCommerce for Salons – The platform helps your business stand out from the crowd, creating a truly personalized and custom-branded online store. It has an integrated eCommerce engine, which offers a variety of product/store management options, sales and statistics tracking tools etc.
- Social Media Integrations – With Rosy that allows for Facebook integration, you can enable client schedule appointment feature directly from your Facebook business page. This sliminbates the need to get back to your website to make the appointment and lets other users boost services via Google Maps and Google Search.
Rosy offers an individual pricing approach to every subscriber. There is a free trial, which lets you check out what exactly the system has to offer. As soon as you are ready to sign up for the platform, you will have to pick the most suitable plan depending upon the number of employees, who require their own calendar. The cost of a standard plan for a single user constitutes $29/mo. There is also a separate group of subscriptions for premium users, which also includes plans depending upon the number of employees looking for advanced calendar-related features. Their cost starts at $37/mo here.
Must-Have Features of a Fashion Website
- Easy and Convenient Navigation. It’s crucial to realize that most fashion website owners are people, who don’t have any relation to the web design niche, but still wish to get the most out of their web building experience. Users, in their turn, don’t have to learn all the basics of the web building process, but expect a decent result.
- Thus, a fashion website should be easy to use and convenient for everyone. It’s essential not only to present your business in the most favorable light, but to make it easy for your visitors to access all the pages in a hassle-free and quick way.
- “About Us” Page. The “About Us” page is one of the first website pages users access when visiting it for the first time. This is the page, which presents important information about your business, its goals, characteristics and distinctive features. Don’t bother to make the “About Us” section too long. Instead, make it informative and close to the point.
- Services List. The best way to provide your clients with detailed info about your business and encourage them to visit your fashion or beauty salon is to provide the detailed services list with informative description of each service offered. If possible, create a separate page for this purpose. It also makes sense to add a price list so that your customers should be aware of your pricing policy to make their choice. If there is the need to add a photo gallery of your fashion salon, just do it! Quality photos always contribute to website appeal and performance and are valued by most users.
- Comments. A “Comments” section is another indispensable part of any fashion website. Your potential users will certainly appreciate an opportunity to look through the comments of those people, who have already visited your salon and used your services. Make sure the comments are real and informative. Check them to make sure they provide actual, truthful and up-to-date information about your business. The fact that the “comments” section is available at your fashion website boosts customer trust and business credibility rate.
- Contact Page. Just like a fashion website is unthinkable without the “About Us” page, it should also contain a detailed and informative “Contact Us” section. This info should always be at hand, when your clients have the desire to find your contacts to get in touch with you. Make sure to include all business contacts and communication channels. The more of them you mention at your Contact Us page, the more clients may get in touch with you to use your services.
A quality, well-structured and professional website is a must for any fashion website. This is a surefire way to present your salon in the most favorable light, grow your client base, ensure good reputation and, eventually, reach your business objectives and make profit. Even though, it may seem that the process of website development is complicated for inexperienced users, there is a pretty good way to simplify it. This can be effectively done by using website builders today. These services are convenient and simple for everyone, irrespective of the web design skills and expertise rate.
The choice of worthy web building tools is quite extensive and it may be a problem for ordinary users to pick the platform that works best for their business and web design needs.
- If you are a newbie making your first steps in website creation, then you won’t find a better solution than Wix or uKit. Both systems are easy to use and ensure an excellent and hassle-free web building process. When working with any of these website builders, you won’t face serious problems, even if you are not a web design pro. They provide you with a wide range of features and tools needed to launch a quality website in no time.
- WordPress works better for those users, who have the notion of website development and at least basic coding skills. Due to its powerful integration and design customization options, the system allows creating feature-laden websites that rank high in the search engines.
- Ucraft, Weebly and SITE123 are professional website builders, which have distinguished themselves as reliable, powerful and affordable systems. They are not quite complicated for beginners and you can pick any of these platforms to start and manage a quality fashion website.
- Squarespace and IM Creator are trusted DIY cloud website builders, which offer an extensive choice of features, design customization tools and pricing solution for beginners and web design pros willing to start a powerful fashion website. There is no need to dive deep into coding details to get a quality project with these platforms.
- Mobirise is an offline web design software, which is absolutely free for any subscriber. The system lets you develop a feature-rich fashion website, using a set of content blocks, useful integrations and high end templates that come at affordable cost. The platform is geared towards skills and needs of non-coders yet it can also be used by web design experts.
- Rosy is a specialized salon software, which grants access to multiple niche-related features and tools. The platform is not quite easy to use and it is focused exclusively on the creation and management of salon websites.
Which of these systems can be considered a niche leader? Everything depends upon your requirements, needs, skills, expectations and goals. Just take your time to review each of them to select the one you will be completely satisfied with.