If you have just made up your mind to start a personal or a business project, choosing the right web building tool is what you should start with. The more correct the choice is – the higher the chances are to make your project a success.
Among a variety of web design option you will encounter, while browsing the web, website builders will prove to be the most effective and easiest system to use.
What makes these systems a worthy solution?
The answer is simple: website builders are initially created with the needs and skills of first-time users in mind. Offering multiple quality templates, abundance of design customization tools and affordable pricing options, these platforms cover an extensive range of simple-to-complex web design needs. In fact, these systems may complete around 80% of user’s work, ensuring the top notch result.
What does the simplest website builder involve? This is the best combination of convenience, ease-of-use and functionality – that’s what you need to solve a certain task. Whether you intend to create a business website, an online store, a landing page, a portfolio or any other project, you will always be able to find an easy-to-use website builder to come up to your needs. I recommend considering five systems that are an ideal choice for newbies willing to create websites we have just talked about.
TOP Easiest Website Builders Reviewed:
Wix – is the easiest website builder, which comes with an extensive feature set, 550+ mobile-ready customizable templates, intuitive interface and affordable pricing options.
WordPress – is an easy CMS, which enjoys popularity with users across the globe due to its convenience, extensive plugin integration options and abundant choice of customization tools. Just choose a preferable hosting and start building!
Shopify – is a reputable eCommerce software that works great for the development of small-to-large online stores. It has its easy-to-use visual storefront editor, own CRM and marketing system.
uKit – is a cloud website builder, which is mostly chosen for launching business websites and ensures ease-of-use, convenience and slight learning curve. It takes a couple of hours to publish your own responsive website.
Ucraft – is a website bilder, which has gained popularity due to its flexibility and functionality. The system comes with a set of advanced designer tools, Logo Maker, multilanguage support, high end responsive templates and other powerful features needed to start and manage a quality project with ease.
Bookmark – is a website builder that has distinguished itself as an advanced AI-powered system, which additionally comes with eCommerce options and provides ease-of-use for newbies and web design pros.
Such an extensive selection of professional web design tools may somewhat complicate the choice of the best web building tool. Each of these systems has much to offer to users and each of them works great for the completion of certain web design tasks.
The best way to make the right choice is to analyze and compare the basic feature set, convenience, simplicity, affordability and design customization options these website builders offer. Let’s get started then!
Wix – The Easiest and Simplest Website Builder
Wix – is the most popular and the easiest website builder in the world. This is the number one powerful solution available in the niche. This fact speaks for itself. Wix is awesome. The developers keep improving its feature set to make the system even more intuitive and simple for everyone. Here are some fundamental Wix advantages:
- WYSIWYG Editor – Wix uses a convenient drag-and-drop editor, which supports in-line editing and ensures outstanding WYSIWYG experience. The system puts you in charge of the web design process, letting you preview the result as you make the changes.
- Wix ADI – The Artificial Design Intelligence tool delivers stunning web design experience by making the web development process automated. Just provide your website info, upload content and wait until the system will automatically generate the website for you!
- Customizable Templates – Wix template collection currently encompasses more than 550 mobile-ready templates. Browse it to select the most suitable variant, apply a variety of design customization tools and create unique website design in no time! It’s also possible to select a blank template to create a website from scratch – nothing limits your imagination here!
- Free App Market – There is no need to look for the required extensions elsewhere. Wix provides amazing integration options available in the App Market. It is rich in widgets, add-ons and extensions that are paid and free. Make your choice to boost your website performance!
- Mobile Editor – It lets you edit the mobile version of your website. Just switch to the Mobile View mode in the control panel to fine-tune your mobile website design.
Wix is an ultimate website builder for any web design task. Its exceptional ease-of-use, flexibility and convenience make the system a worthy choice for all user categories. With Wix, your web design experience will become interesting and engaging.
WordPress – #1 CMS for Fast Website Creation
WordPress – is a decent easy CMS, which has been around for years. Even though, the platform was created to design blogs, it is now extensively used to develop other types of projects. Unlike other CMS, WordPress is comparatively easy-to-use, although, it implies a certain degree of coding awareness. Let’s enumerate the major advantages of the system, which contribute to its ease of use:
- Installation Simplicity – Almost any hosting provider offers automatic WordPress installation. You don’t have to do anything – just get the subscription and start building a website.
- No HTML Skills Required – Due to specialized extensions, you can create a simple website without any coding knowledge. Complex projects, however, imply programming skills.
- Absolute Website Customization – To build a website with WordPress, you have to create its structure by adjusting the major settings. There is much you can change here: backgrounds, fonts, colors etc. You can also upload media files or other content types you consider necessary for your website.
- Plugin Integration – There are multiple apps and plugins for WordPress on the web. It’s not a problem to find and integrate them. Just watch out of untrusted web developers and check their reputation prior to getting plugins from them.
WordPress is an absolutely free Content Management System. It doesn’t require deep understanding of web design nuances and makes it possible to create functional websites. This is easy even for users, who don’t have any experience in website design. However, it may take some time to explore the major WordPress characteristics.
Shopify – The Easiest eCommerce Platform to Create an Online Store
Shopify – is by far one of the easiest eCommerce software. The system is extremely powerful, functional and comparatively easy-to-use even for inexperienced web designers. It allows creating full-featured online stores, which differ in specialization, size and complexity. The list of advantages Shopify offers is quite impressive and includes the following points:
- Storefront Editor – After the sign up procedure, you may reach the Storefront Editor of the system, where you can fine-tune your website. There are two areas here: a control panel, where you can make the required edits and a live preview section, where you can watch the result. This feature won’t let you get lost in the system, even if you are a first-time visitor.
- Synchronization Options – When working with Shopify, you can synchronize your account with external apps and accounting software. This eliminates the necessity to additionally integrate them and contributes to the ease of use.
- Live View Mode – By using the feature, you can control your web store statistics and performance without the need to use other programs for this purpose. The integrated feature lets you track the traffic amount, locations users comes from, conversion rates, sales statistics, page views and other important parameters.
- Enhanced Web Store Security – All web stores launched in Shopify are protected by the SSL Certificate for the enhanced payment and content safety. The system also offers Fraud Protection feature for Shopify payments.
- Simplified Mobile Shopping Experience – Application of Shopify Shopcodes available in the system App Store makes mobile shopping simpler. The platform generates unique codes customers may use to buy products in the web store.
- Multilingual Support – To expand your online store reputation, you can create several language versions of it based on the locations you target. It doesn’t take much time to connect the feature, but this boosts your web store productivity.
Shopify is a worthy solution for users willing to create and manage small-to-large online stores without serious effort and time investment. This eCommerce software is powerful, but it is quite easy-to-use both for non-techies and web design pros.
uKit – The Simplest Website Builder for Small Business
uKit – is the easiest website builder for small business. It enjoys the utmost popularity with users, who are looking for a flexible, powerful and affordable system. uKit websites have appealing look and are amazingly functional. Let’s enlist its major advantages now:
- No Technical Skills Needed – Its drag-and-drop editor allows for simple and quick design customization. The preview option lets you see the way your website looks in different modes as you design it. If there is something you don’t like about it, you can instantly make the required changes even on the go.
- Responsive Templates – With uKit, the process of website creation becomes much simplified due to the variety of responsive templates you may choose from. The themes can be switched during the web development process, which is a huge advantage for beginners.
- Widget Integration – The website builder lets you create website structure not only by arranging the content blocks, but also by integrating versatile widgets. Their choice is not quite rich, but those that are available will perfectly fit any type of project.
- Temporary Website Management Rights – This feature simplifies the process of website creation for inexperienced users, who may work on the website development in cooperation with more skilled designers. Under this condition, the system automatically creates the back up version of the website to prevent accidental problems.
- Easy Promotion – uKit comes with an integrated Promotion widget, which allows filling out the major SEO parameters and identifies current website statistics as well as factors that have to be improved to reach the best result.
Quality responsive templates, intuitive dashboard and understandable settings of elements make uKit one of the easiest website builders to create business websites. What’s more, the system is known for its affordability, offering the cheapest prices in the niche.
Ucraft – Create a Website for Free and Easy
Ucraft – is a modern drag-and-drop website builder, the area of specialization of which goes down to the development of landing pages, business and promo websites as well as portfolio projects. The service is a nice choice both for first-timers as well as for experienced web developers. Its feature set and extensive design customization options are certainly worth the attention. Here they go:
- eCommerce – Ucraft comes with a fully-integrated eCommerce engine, which makes it possible to start and manage small and mid-sized online stores. The system allows creating product lists, uploading items meant for sale, specifying their parameters, adding image and video files, setting up web store design and promotion details;
- Categorized Templates – The website builder offers a set of free responsive templates, which are divided into categories based on the topics they belong to. This should help simplify user’s choice and cut down the search time;
- Designer Tools – The system grants access to the set of Designer Tools that can give your newly-created website personalized look. These include Typography, UIKit and Layout;
- Logo Maker – The system allows creating your own brand logo to further upload it to the website. This helps boost your business popularity and recognition with users;
- Landing Page Creator – With Ucraft, you can build a free landing page to showcase your products, services or ideas as well as to drive traffic and generate leads;
- Multilanguage Support – The website builder lets you launch and manage projects in different languages, depending upon the goal you pursue, when building a website;
- Articles App – This feature is used to create and connect a news feed or a blog to your website. This is done in a quick and easy way to drive user attention and boost customer engagement rate.
Ucraft offers a rich set of features, which have positive impact upon website design and performance. The system is simple and intuitive, which matters a lot for newbies.
Bookmark – Easy to Use AI-Powered Website Builder
Bookmark – is a SaaS website builder, which features exceptional ease of use due to the integrated Artificial Design Intelligence tool. The system makes it possible to create innovative modern projects that differ in complexity, yet are functional and visually-appealing. With Bookmark, you can design business websites, landing pages and web stores. All Bookmark websites feature responsive design, which is important for contemporary users. Here are the major highlights of the website builder:
- AIDA Assistant – Guides you through the process of website development and automatically creates a project for you. What you need is to provide your content the system will further use to construct a website. This ensures impressive ease-of-use and convenience, especially for non-tech savvy users.
- eCommerce Module – Bookmark is also known for its eCommerce module. Its integration lets you create and manage online stores with convenience and ease.
- Module-Based Websites – The website builder makes it possible to create websites by using modules, which resemble standard widgets. The modules are versatile, but you can choose between those for standard websites and online stores.
- Simplified Website Statistics – The platform comes with a simplified statistics collection system, which lets you track your website ranking, performance and productivity.
Bookmark is an advanced AI-based website builder, which ensures ease of use and guarantees great result. Websites created with the system feature decent performance and outstanding design. Even a newbie can cope with their development as AIDA is always at hand here.
Which Website Builder Is the Easiest to Use?
When it comes to the choice of the easiest website builder, you should initially realize that you won’t find the all-in-one solution that fits all the web design tasks. These systems differ in their functionality, design customization tools and promotion options.
Each of them serves a certain objective, letting you focus on the completion of goals you set right from the start. This means that the final choice should be generally based upon your requirements and expectations.
- If you need a simple standard project for personal or business use, then all-in-one website services like Wix, uKit or Ucraft will definitely come up to your needs. They cover the entire spectrum of basic web development requirements, offering an extensive feature set.
- Are you right about to set up a web store? Then go ahead to use Shopify without any doubts at all. This specialized eCommerce software abounds in niche-focused tools, features and options that let you design a small-to-large online store with any special web design or coding awareness at all.
- In case you feel that you are ready to struggle with programming nuances and expect to get more design customization freedom, then WordPress is that very CMS, which will let you cope with the task with no almost no hassle. However, get ready to invest a bit of your effort and time to get a worthy result.
- But what about users, who don’t have a single idea of web design basics yet hope to avail a full-featured website? There is a reasonable solution that works great for this user category – Bookmark is what you need in this case. The integrated AI-powered tool of the website builder will literally create a project for you, using the info you’ll submit upon its request.
There is no need to worry about the choice of the right website builder – just explore the aforementioned reviews, consider your web design objectives, skills and result you expect to avail in the long run.