Every business needs effective marketing. Insurance field is not an exception. The main idea is to deliver your services to the end user. The website might have a huge potential from marketing and promotion perspectives. It may let you yield maximum result, acquire more potential customers, and generate higher revenues.
The digital epoch resulted in a so-called e-surance niche with thousands of insurance companies delivering their services online. Modern website builders appear to be a simple and fast solution when establishing a solid web presence. Most of them are very easy to use and do not require technical skills. Others come up with ready-to-use insurance templates that make it easy to go online with a published website in less than a couple of hours.
We have reviewed some of the top website building platforms that will meet your insurance business needs. Let’s have a look at what they may offer.
We Tested Out 8 Of The Best Insurance Website Builders:
- SITE123 – Easiest Insurance Website Builder
- uKit – Simple Insurance Agent Website Builder
- Web.com – Powerful Website Builder and Hosting
- Hostinger Website Builder – AI Website Builder for Insurance Agent Website
- Ionos – All-in-One Website Building Service
- Wix – Smart Drag & Drop Insurance Website Editor
- Squarespace – Best Insurance Agency Website Design
- Weebly – Easy Insurance Agency Website Builder
If you are right about to start your insurance website, it’s highly recommended to review, explore and test each of the website builders included into the above mentioned list. Figure out what each platform has to offer to decide, which of them comes up to your individual web design requirements, preferences and business needs.
SITE123 – Easiest Insurance Website Builder
SITE123 – is the easiest insurance website builder, which was initially geared towards the needs, skills and requirements of newbies. The platform comes with a convenient drag-and-drop editor, intuitive dashboard, free responsive designs and abundance of features that make the system a worthy choice for your project creation. Working with SITE123 doesn’t require any coding proficiency and this is exactly what most insurance agents like about it. The website builder offers a distinctive feature set that contributes to hassle-free and easy creation of insurance projects.
- Responsive Insurance Templates – The website builder grants access to the rich collection of free responsive templates that fit various niches. While browsing the catalog, you will come across quality designs that will work great for the development of insurance websites. Likewise, it is possible to pick a completely blank theme and customize it from scratch based on your insurance business requirements and specifications.
- Multilingual Support – With SITE123, you can start a multilingual website without any extra effort associated with the development of several language versions of your insurance project. This feature helps you generate more traffic and gain interest of clients/partners from abroad. This will definitely contribute to more effective promotion of your insurance website.
- Form Builder – The website builder allows integrating the online Form Builder into your project, thus, making it simpler to interact with clients. You can choose from multiple ready-made layouts, design customization tools and special elements, which help you start and integrate different types of online forms into your insurance website.
- Social Media Integrations – Promotion of your newly-created project on the web is another must-have task. This is where social media integration features is of great help. It lets you update info about your insurance agency/business in the most popular social networks, thus, making current and potential clients aware of it.
- App Market – SITE123 boasts an extensive marketplace, which lets you choose from multiple functional widgets, extensions and add-ons required to boost project performance and design. Among the applications you can pick and integrate into your insurance website it makes sense to mention Live Chat, Social widgets, Galleries, Analytic Tools, Online Form Builder and many more.
- Logo Maker – If your insurance business doesn’t have a lgo yet, SITE123 lets you design the one in its integrated Logo Maker. This is where you will be able to choose from multiple logo elements, parameters and features that will help you create the best logo to make your insurance website truly remarkable.
Cost: SITE123 is one of the most affordable website builders ever. Its pricing policy is affordable for everyone. The platform offers a completely free plan you can use to test the system’s functionality during the unlimited time interval. However, this option comes with multiple restrictions like subdomain, limited disk space, availability of ad banners etc. To get the most out of your insurance website, you will have to upgrade to one of the paid plans, the cheapest of which costs $10.80 per month.
uKit – Simple Insurance Agent Website Builder
uKit – is a simple insurance agent website builder, which works great for all users, irrespective of their coding skills and web design background. The platform has initially been used for the development of small business websites and, thus, it comes with an extensive feature set required for this very purpose. Insurance agencies can benefit from solid web representations thanks to professionally designed templates, simple content editor, drag-and-drop building feature, and additional capabilities delivered by one of the easiest-to-use and most affordable website builders available on the web.
- Responsive Templates for Insurance Agents – uKit has a separate Finance and Insurance category with over 10 ready-to-use responsive templates. They come with pre-built structure highlighting the tariffs, firm info, contact forms, and other essential sections a good website must have. Choose a layout, connect your domain and start editing the website.
- Mobile Preview Modes – A great tool to check how your website will look like on desktop version as well as on a smartphone or tablet despite the screen size or carrier. Simply click on the icon of the device on the upper left corner of the dashboard or edit the page to make it look flawless.
- Widgets and Add-Ons – uKit comes as a very flexible website building solution with plenty of integration capabilities. You may connect your website to third-party services to ensure analytics or email marketing or use built-in apps available with each template.
- Very Simple and Fast – uKit is certainly one of the easiest website builders to use. It has everything from drag-and-drop functionality to simple content editing. Insert texts, photos or contact info and publish a ready website.
- Developer Access – you are free to outsource the website building process with the help of this feature. Let professionals handle your content and web design for you.
- SendPulse Connection – uKit allows connecting SendPulse widget that initially targets web developers, who can add and set up online push notifications for website users.
- Online Calculator – Another strong point of the website builder is its high end uCalc widget – the online calculator, which allows users find out the cost of the deal directly at the website. There is no need to ask for your assistance or waste time trying to define the price they are interested in. Availability of the online calculator is what most users will appreciate about your insurance website.
- CRM Integration – As a business-focused website builder, uKit grants access to the advanced amoCRM tool. This is an intuitive yet functional system of client accounting that helps track customer behavior and grow sales volumes. The platform makes the processes of client interaction, order management etc. much simpler and more effective.
Cost: uKit is one of the most affordable platforms although it does not offer a free plan. However, users can benefit from a 14-day free trial and check how the system works. On the other hand, $4 per month for a Premium Plan with all features in one including hosting and domain looks like a bargain.
Web.com – Powerful Website Builder and Hosting
The Web.com – is a powerful website builder and hosting, which is one of the oldest representatives of the web design niche. The WYSIWYG system allows creating all types of projects, including insurance websites. The use of the software does not imply any coding proficiency or preliminary web design expertise yet some time may be required to explore and master the major features of the platform. Hosting availability extends users’ choice and allows picking the best host to store the ready-made project.
- Website Builder – Web.com includes a simple and quite intuitive DIY website builder, which delivers an extensive range of templates, design customization tools and integrations needed for a quality insurance website. You don’t have to be a programmer to work with the service – just follow the guidelines to get started.
- Expert Assistance – If you lack time or experience to create an insurance website independently, Web.com offers an opportunity to hire an expert to complete the task for you. This ensures custom website design creation, availability of SEO-friendly content, in-house expert design team cooperation and flexible ongoing support options.
- Block-Based Structure – One of special features of the website builder is that all the templates are block-based here. It is up to you to select, customize and adjust content blocks as required. This simplifies the process of template customization and website development in general.
- Blogging – With Web.com, it is now possible to connect a blog to your insurance website, thus making the project more engaging and informative for the target audience. Having started a blog, you can add and modify posts, pick and customize noche templates, select handy tools for further marketing and promotion.
- Client Interaction Options – The website builder grants an opportunity to use versatile client interaction options. It is possible to create contact forms, embed Google Maps, integrate communication tools to enhance your insurance website performance and to make it more user-friendly.
- Photo/Video Gallery. Your insurance website presentation will become even more informative and attention-grabbing with quality video and photo galleries. The software currently grants access to over 2 million stock photos, which are free for everyone. If needed, you can modify image parameters and embed Vimeo/YouTube videos to create a special impact upon the target audience.
- Reliable Hosting – Web.com has distinguished itself not only as a full-featured website builder, but also as a reliable hosting provider. The software offers an extensive range of hosting services – from set up and to further support. It allows choosing various types of hosting at reasonable rates. Whatever package you will go for, it will include website builder access, 1-year domain registration, Open Exchange email, 100 domain pointers, unmetered bandwidth etc.
- SSL Support – To ensure maximum safety and data protection of your insurance website, the platform allows connecting the SSL Certificate when needed. The feature, however, is available for premium plan users only. It is currently impossible to connect the SSL Certificate for free.
- Backup Creation. If you are in control of your insurance website creation process, you can make it even more secure by means of an automated backup creation feature. The system will store your project versions on a regular basis. The feature is free for everyone.
Cost: Web.com doesn’t have a free plan or trial. However, there is an opportunity to choose from three paid subscriptions. Their cost starts at $4.95/mo. The price of the cheapest hosting package constitutes $2.95/mo.
Hostinger Website Builder (ex.Zyro) – AI Website Builder for Insurance Agent Website
Hostinger Website Builder (ex.Zyro) – is an advanced AI website builder for insurance agent website development. The platform stands out from the crowd due to its integrated Artificial Intelligence technology, which ensures a quick, simple, intuitive and hassle-free website creation process. This is a modern software, which can literally design a website for you based on the submitted content. You don’t have to possess coding skills to do that on your own – just stick to the guidelines the platform generates and watch the result.
- AI Tools – Considering the AI focus of the software, starting an insurance website is easy and fast here. The website builder grants access to the set of AI tools (AI Heat Map, Business Name Generator, Slogan Generator etc.), which will simplify the entire website development process.
- AI Writer – Hostinger Website Builder AI Writer will generate quality and SEO-friendly content for your insurance website in the automated way. You will only have to evaluate the result and to make the edits, if required.
- Logo Maker – With Hostinger Website Builder Logo Maker, you will be able to design and integrate an appealing logo into your project. The system offers access to multiple built-in tools and logo elements, combination of which will ensure quality result. This will help your insurance company withstand niche competition and build brand reputation.
- Google Maps Integration – The feature makes it possible to embed Google Maps into any section of your insurance website, if required. Thus, your potential clients will be able to easily find your physical company location. This is another proof of your business reputability and individual customer approach. Maps integration is easy, fast and hassle-free for everyone.
- CTA Buttons – This is another must-have of a professional insurance website. Embedding CTA buttons will help drive user attention to the most important info your website conveys. As a result, this will urge visitors to complete the steps to find out more about your insurance company, apply for its services, schedule appointments etc.
- Image/Video Integration – To make your insurance company appealing to customers, it makes sense to integrate image collections or video presentations into your website. This will make the project more interesting and easy to explore, contributing to your business reputation.
Cost: Hostinger Website Builder charges affordable fees for its services. There is no free plan or trial here yet everyone has an opportunity to upgrade to one of premium subscriptions if required. The most cost-effective plan will cost you $2.79/mo. If you don’t like anything about it, you can cancel the subscription and get your money back within 30 days after the sign up process.
Ionos – All-in-One Website Building Service
IONOS – is an all-in-one website building service, which comes with advanced hosting solutions and makes it possible to launch insurance websites in almost no time. The foundation of the system dates back to 1988. This is what makes the platform one of the oldest representatives of the website development niche. The use of the service does not imply web design awareness yet it may take some time to get used to Ionos and its special features.
- Website Builder – The platform allows creating professionally-looking insurance websites in minutes with no coding skills and at affordable cost. What you need is just to pick a design (there is no special category of insurance template here yet you can select and customize any business theme), add content and publish a ready-made project. The software offers high end design flexibility and easy editing, professional email, domain/SSL connection, built-in privacy tools etc.
- MyWebsite Design Service – If you feel that you are not ready to start an insurance website independently, Ionos allows hiring its MyWebsite Design Service to complete the task for you. There are three package solutions to choose from here based on the editing and support requirements.
- Small Business Bundle – The feature works great for all types of small business projects, including insurance websites. Its cost constitutes $2/mo and lets you create a website with MyWebsiteNow, connect free domain name and set up Google Workspace with professional email and special tools needed for this type of project.
- Advanced Hosting Performance – Along with website builder, Ionos offers advanced hosting solutions. There is special hosting for WordPress websites and several types of hosting options for projects powered by other platforms. Ionos hosting comes with fast page load time, high uptime rates, SSD storage, HTTP/2 protocol and other advanced hosting parameters.
- SSL Connection – To ensure maximum website safety and protection of data from unauthorized third-party access, Ionos allows connecting SSL Certificates.
Cost: Ionos is an affordable website builder, which offers separate plans for website development and hosting packages. If you intend to set up an insurance project with the software, you may upgrade to the plan, the cost of which starts at $1/mo during the first year of use. Speaking about the price of hosting, it starts at $4/mo. However, the platform has an introductory offer that comes with reduced fees for all the plans during the first months of use.
Wix – Smart Drag & Drop Insurance Website Editor
Wix Wix lets beginners and web design pros effectively start and manage quality full-featured projects. The system has gained user attention due to the advanced technologies, affordable pricing, simplicity and a set of additional features that ensure worthy result. Wix comes with a handy drag-and-drop editor and it mainly focuses on the development and promotion of small business online. It is also good for newbies without any technical background. As for insurance websites, the platform delivers the following advantages:
- Mobile-Ready Insurance Templates – Wix offers ready-to-use templates for insurance agencies with professional design. They already have all necessary sections including contact info, working hours, location, customers’ reviews, company’s insurance competence, etc. You only need to add your text, logo, and company’s name to go online. They work well on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Logo Maker – The instrument lets you build a professional free logo. Simply insert the name of your firm, answer several questions, and get several logo samples you can edit yourself. You can create your own unique logo using a custom Wix logo maker.
- Advanced Blogging – Blog is a good way to share some experience as well as promote your website with the help of SEO-friendly content. Wix boasts amazing blogging functionality. You can create a powerful blog section with just a click and customize it adding or removing sections, working with SEO settings, etc.
- Wix App Market – Here you will find plenty of widgets and apps to improve website usability and make it more user-friendly. The collection of widgets ranges from Live Chats, comment forms, callback functions, testimonials apps, event calendars, etc. All widgets are free to Wix users.
- Wix ADI – Although Wix has a very easy-to-use WYSIWYG content editor, the platform has an AI-based instrument to make the building process even more simpler. Indicate your business information and answer some questions to get a ready-to-use website layout with every section you might need. Simply edit the content and go live.
- Wix ShoutOut. Another Wix highlight is its email marketing feature. It makes it possible to create informative emails to share your insurance website-related information and start marketing campaigns within the shortest time possible. The tool comes with ready-made customizable styles, professional email templates, and simple content integration options. Additionally, it is possible to use social media and statistics tracking tools to find out the major info about your insurance website promotion.
- Ascend. This is an advanced all-in-one solution that is specifically tailored to all your insurance business development/promotion needs. The set includes over 20 professional business tools that simplify the agency management process. You can use the tools to start, run and promote your insurance company on the web and grow its reputation. Amnf the most effective tools you can use here, it makes sense to mention Live Chat, Inbox, Invoices, Forms, Contact Manager, Tasks & Reminders, Automations, Price Quotes and many more.
- Client Interaction Tools – Establishing a good reputation is a must for an insurance company/agent. With this purpose, Wix has made it possible to use multiple client interaction tools on your website. These include Events Calendar, Scheduling Pro, Inffuse Testimonials, 123 Form Builder, Callback, Book Appointments Online, Live Chat, Wix Forms, Google Event Calendar, Latest News, Wix Chat and more. The widgets are available in Wix App Market and can be integrated in several minutes.
Cost: Wix has a free plan that is good either for testing the rich spectrum of the system’s features or for running small projects with simple structure. Free plan will work out for your insurance agency website only if you are satisfied with the Wix subdomain and less than 500MB of disk space. In case you crave for extended opportunities, though, you should consider upgrading to one of the paid plans the system offers. There are two types of subscriptions the website builder offers, namely Website and Business/eCommerce. The cheapest standard plan costs $22/mo, while the price of the most affordable Business subscriptions starts at $27/mo.
Squarespace – Best Insurance Agency Website Design
The Squarespace – is the best insurance agency website design builder, which belongs to the list of the most popular web development platforms. With over millions of active users, the system allows starting versatile projects for commercial and non-commercial use. Insurance websites are not an exception. The platform targets all user categories, irrespective of their skills and web design proficiency. It has much to offer to everyone.
- Professional Templates – Squarespace does not have a separate category of insurance templates yet it allows choosing from multiple business themes, which will work great for your insurance agency project. The designs are responsive, customizable and free. Their quality is above the average, which contributes to your business reputation.
- Blogging – With Squarespace, you will be able to connect a blog to your insurance project to ensure more effective and active communication between users. You will be able to add new posts, edit the existing publications, enable a commenting option and RSS feeds, start discussions, add geo tags, embed videos etc. This is a nice way to keep your audience aware of your insurance agency news, updates and stay connected with them, when required.
- Logo Maker – If your insurance agency is quite new and you haven’t managed to design a logo for it, Squarespace lets you do that in just a few steps. Just access the toolset the website builder has in stock to pick the required elements and to design your personalized brand logo.
- Google Maps Embedding – An opportunity to embed Google Maps into your insurance project will definitely be an advantage for your business promotion. Potential clients will be able to see the exact physical location of your company on a website, which will eventually save their time. This is a handy option Squarespace has in stock.
- Multilingual Support – As an insurance agency owner, you probably have an intention to deal with international partners and clients. Due to the multilingual support feature, Squarespace lets you launch projects in various languages based on the goals you have.
- Squarespace Scheduling – The system lets you effectively run your insurance website by managing your schedules online. You can book appointments and meetings here, schedule conferences and special events, make online payments, set and update calendar plans etc. wherever you are.
- Unfold App – The software makes it possible to popularize your insurance website in social networks, thus, gaining user attention. You can create and post stories in social network accounts, highlighting your company advantages and special features that distinguish it from the competitors.
Cost: Squarespace charges affordable fees for its services. You won’t find a completely free plan here yet there is an opportunity to test the available feature set and to practice your skills during the 14-day trial. The cost of premium subscriptions starts at $12/mo, which is quite a cost-effective solution for most users.
Weebly – Common Website Builder by Square, Inc.
Weebly – is an easy insurance agency website builder, which comes with advanced eCommerce functionality yet can also be applied for the development of versatile business projects. The system offers an extensive range of tools and features that work great for insurance websites. This is mainly due to the business focus of the software. Currently, this is one of the best website builders in the modern web design market.
- Blogging – Weebly was initially created with blogging focus in mind. Thus, the system has a set of tools, features and elements that are indispensable, when it comes to blog development. There are multiple Weebly themes for all kinds of blogs, which are all free and customizable. This makes it possible to easily set up a blog and connect it to your insurance website.
- Weebly Promote Tool – This is an influential email marketing tool that contributes to more effective promotion of your insurance website on the web. The feature grants access to multiple ready-made designs for various types of emails you use for your insurance project marketing. These include templates for promo newsletters, bulletins, event and product presentations etc. The tool also creates messages in the automated mode based on the analysis of users’ activity. Weebly Promote also has a convenient drag-and-drop constructor, multiple support tools, contact options and other advantages.
- Video Hosting – With Weebly, you can integrate quality videos in your insurance project, having preliminary uploaded them to the software hosting. This is a nice way to present your company services to the target audience in a visually-appealing way. The website builder offers two options here. The first one implies an opportunity of YouTube integration, while the second one makes it possible to upload videos directly to the system servers. It’s up to you to pick the most suitable solution.
- Powerful Integrations – The platform allows integrating applications and widgets, which can notably enhance your insurance website performance. These include maps, image/video galleries, media files, search boxes, slideshows and other elements. The feature does not imply programming knowledge, but if you possess web design skills, you can make use of the “Embed Code” feature to create unique website design.
Cost: Weebly pricing policy is versatile and affordable. The website builder has plans for all types of projects, including business and eCommerce websites. A free never-ending plan allows testing the entire set of the software features at no cost. It also works well for improving your web design skills. As soon as you decide to set up a full-featured website, you will have to upgrade to one of the paid plans. The cost starts at $6/mo.
WordPress – Free CMS to Create an Insurance Website
WordPress – is the world-popular free CMS to create an insurance website that delivers an impressive choice of niche-related features, tools and integration options required to launch and manage this type of project. As a Content Management System, WordPress is not as easy to use as the majority of standard drag-and-drop website builders, but it is still convenient and easy to work with. Creating new posts and pages is very simple while ready-to-use insurance layouts will do the trick. In spite of all improvements, WordPress can still look pretty hard for people with zero technical knowledge or background. On the other hand, it is still an affordable and flexible way to go online with a small business site.
- Great Selection of Insurance Themes – WordPress boasts probably the widest selection of insurance themes. Dozens of pre-built layouts come with all necessary website blocks. However, they only include some baseline blocks. If you want to have a live chat or calendar, you will need to look them up in the widget category or download the new plugin from the market.
- Advanced Integration Capabilities – As the CMS platform, WordPress reserves much space to integrate all major third-party services from shipping insurance instruments and payment methods to Analytic and tracking tools, Google Maps to highlight the exact office location, and more.
- Insurance and Real Estate Plugins – WordPress comes with a rich set of plugins to boost the performance and design of your insurance website. The plugins are available in free and paid variants, which ensures freedom of choice. Some of the most impressive insurance and real estate plugins you can pick for your website include Mortgage Calculator, Easy Property Listings, Essential Real Estate, Contempo Real Estate Custom Posts, AgentPress Listings, WP Property, Estatik Real Estate Plugin and Realia to mention a few.
- Client Interaction Plugins. Along with insurance and real estate plugins, WordPress offers a selection of client interaction plugins/widgets. They contribute to simple and efficient communication with customers via the website. Some of the most popular plugins of this type are as follows: AH Tickets, Zendesk, Help Scout Desk, Live Chat, Zopim Live Chat, Support Candy, uCare etc.
Cost: The platform is free. However, you will need to pay for the domain registration and hosting. Premium templates and plugins are also paid, though you can manage with free alternatives. As for hosting, Bluehost looks like the best option considering affordable prices and plan features you may get. First of all, it can be integrated with the WP dashboard. Secondly, it already comes with custom WordPress themes, plugins, and services to take the fullest from the CMS. Last but not least, you will get a great uptime and page load speed for only $2.95 per month. The Starting Plan is enough to run a small or medium insurance website.
Bookmark – Canadian AI-Powered Website Builder
Bookmark – is a Canadian AI-powered website builder, which can be used for insurance website creation yet offers quite a standard set of features. This may not be enough for a large-scale insurance project. The platform allows setting up websites without any coding or web web design skills involved. This is one of the major features that make the system a nice pick for non-techies as well as for experienced web developers. Among the features that make Bookmark a suitable web building tool for insurance websites, there are several points to mention here.
- AIDA Artificial Intelligence – The system will handle the building process for you. You only need to specify your business field and provide the company’s name. The system will process the information to provide a ready-to-use website layout. You may choose from several variants and then go to the editing stage.
- Simple Content Editor – Users do not actually have to edit. They only need to choose from an array of ready-made blocks and insert content. Here we have plenty of different modules including the About or Contact section. Simply add them to a page and add the info. At the same time, you still have a chance to embed your own code.
- Bookmark Focus Feature – Use custom forms to share the info about the upcoming events or insurance seminars. The feature lets you highlight the event guests, members or speakers. A good way to establish effective feedback with potential customers.
- Additional Features – The website builder comes with free SSL security, custom blogging feature to attract new customers and share important info, tools to create SEO-optimized contact and reach a wider audience, seamless social network integration, etc.
- Image/VideoEditing Tools – The platform offers a handy image/video editing option, providing a set of free video files and images to choose from. The integrated photo editor makes it possible to edit, crop and resize the selected images so that they would ideally fit the website layout. What’s more, it is possible to integrate video backgrounds and special visual effects to give the selected files a high end look.
Cost: Bookmark has a free plan with 1 GB of bandwidth and 500MB of storage. It also includes free SSL certificate and hosting. However, you will not be able to connect a domain of your own. That is probably the only drawback. A good idea is to opt for a Professional plan costing only $11.99 per month with all features in the pack such as unlimited storage and bandwidth, free domain and SSL, analytics, premium support, and more.
Tailor Brands – Professional Website Design Company
Tailor Brands – is a professional website design company, which sees its mission in helping customers streamline their businesses branding processes. Owners of insurance companies can benefit from using the system as a web building tool yet it still works best for business and eCommerce projects. Powered by Artificial Intelligence, the system makes it possible to create websites with brand identity and professional design. Tailor Brands comes with a set of features that contribute to an effective website development process.
- Integrated Branding Tools – As a branding and design-focused platform, Tailor Brands grants access to its powerful integrated set of branding tools. Their application allows for more effective increase of your insurance business branding processes. The tools are completely adaptable, which means that you can use your Business Card ideas or EPS file info, while working on the development of your insurance website design.
- Logo Maker – The platform pays much attention to boosting your business branding status. To reveal your unique company identity, it lets you design your own insurance website logo (if you don’t have it yet) in the integrated Logo Maker. Just access the tool, provide the required data and make the required logo design customizations. The AI algorithm will help you complete logo design in the fully-automated mode.
- Tailor Ads – This is one of the highlights of the system, which makes it possible to create instant advertisements online without any extra assistance or serious time investment. There are multiple variables available in the system that fit versatile website development needs.
Cost: Tailor Brands is a paid platform and you won’t find any free plans here. For users, willing to test the system and its major features, there is an opportunity to upgrade to one of the paid subscriptions right from the start. The cheapest plan costs $9.99/mo, but there is a great chance to reduce this price up to $2.99/mo in case of getting the annual subscription.
Having a professional website is a must for any serious business that has long-lasting goals. Insurance companies are not an exception. A quality insurance website frequently proves to be the most effective tool to achieve better results, generate more customers and deliver an extensive range of industry-related services.
The question is: what is the best platform to start this website? Everything depends upon your skills, goals and functionality of the project you intend to avail in the long run.
If you need a quality all-in-one insurance agent website that does not require specific web design background and time/budget investment, then Wix, uKit, SITE123 or Squarespace will be the best solution. In case you are going to launch a website for a large insurance company that implies deep customization, regular updates and thorough management, then WordPress will work best for this purpose.
Weebly will be a good solution for users, who have no web design background yet look for a platform that ensures a simple and understandable web development process. The system have handy features and advanced tools in stock, which eliminates the need to look for extra tools elsewhere.
Need an intuitive website builder? Then go ahead to use Hostinger Website Builder or Bookmark for this purpose. Both platforms are powered by Artificial Intelligence, but Hostinger Website Builder has more features, AI tools and design customization options needed for a large-scale insurance website. Bookmark somewhat lags behind it in this respect.
Web.com and Ionos stand out from the crowd due to the availability of hosting solutions, which do not compromise with website development options. The platforms come with built-in website builders, but they also make it possible to host projects created with other systems.
Thus, website design opportunities are pretty extensive and versatile – just consider your actual insurance business promotion needs to get started with ease and efficacy.