Every business needs effective marketing. Insurance field is not an exception. The main idea is to deliver your services to the end user. The website might have a huge potential from marketing and promotion perspectives. It may let you yield maximum result, acquire more potential customers, and generate higher revenues.
The digital epoch resulted in a so-called e-surance niche with thousands of insurance companies delivering their services online. Modern website builders appear to be a simple and fast solution when establishing a solid web presence. Most of them are very easy to use and do not require technical skills. Others come up with ready-to-use insurance templates that make it easy to go online with a published website in less than a couple of hours.
We have reviewed some of the top website building platforms that will meet your insurance business needs. Let’s have a look at what they may offer.
We Tested Out 6 Of The Best Insurance Website Builders:
If you are right about to start your insurance website, it’s highly recommended to review, explore and test each of the website builders included into the above mentioned list. Figure out what each platform has to offer to decide, which of them comes up to your individual web design requirements, preferences and business needs.
Wix – The Best Insurance Website Builder
Wix – is the best insurance website builder, which lets beginners and web design pros effectively start and manage quality full-featured projects. The system has gained user attention due to the advanced technologies, affordable pricing, simplicity and a set of additional features that ensure worthy result. Wix comes with a handy drag-and-drop editor and it mainly focuses on the development and promotion of small business online. It is also good for newbies without any technical background. As for insurance websites, the platform delivers the following advantages:
- Mobile-Ready Insurance Templates – Wix offers ready-to-use templates for insurance agencies with professional design. They already have all necessary sections including contact info, working hours, location, customers’ reviews, company’s insurance competence, etc. You only need to add your text, logo, and company’s name to go online. They work well on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Logo Maker – The instrument lets you build a professional free logo. Simply insert the name of you firm, answer several questions, and get several logo samples you can edit yourself. You can create your own unique logo using custom Wix logo maker.
- Advanced Blogging – Blog is a good way to share some experience as well as promote your website with the help of SEO-friendly content. Wix boasts amazing blogging functionality. You can create a powerful blog section with just a click and customize it adding or removing sections, working with SEO settings, etc.
- Wix App Market – Here you will find plenty of widgets and apps to improve website usability and make it more user-friendly. The collection of widgets ranges from Live Chats, comment forms, callback functions, testimonials apps, event calendars, etc. All widgets are free to Wix users.
- Wix ADI – Although Wix has a very easy-to-use WYSIWYG content editor, the platform has an AI-based instrument to make the building process even more simpler. Indicate your business information and answer some questions to get a ready-to-use website layout with every section you might need. Simply edit the content and go live.
- Wix ShoutOut. Another Wix highlight is its email marketing feature. It makes it possible to create informative emails to share your insurance website-related information and start marketing campaigns within the shortest time possible. The tool comes with ready-made customizable styles, professional email templates, simple content integration options. Additionally, it is possible to use social media and statistics tracking tools to find out the major info about your insurance website promotion.
- Ascend. This is an advanced all-in-one solution that is specifically tailored to all your insurance business development/promotion needs. The set includes over 20 professional business tools that simplify the agency management process. You can use the tools to start, run and promote your insurance company on the web and grow its reputation. Amnf the most effective tools you can use here, it makes sense to mention Live Chat, Inbox, Invoices, Forms, Contact Manager, Tasks & Reminders, Automations, Price Quotes and many more.
Cost: Wix has a free plan that is good either for testing the rich spectrum of the system’s features or for running small projects with simple structure. Free plan will work out for your insurance agency website only if you are satisfied with Wix subdomain and less then 500MB of disk space. In case you crave for extended opportunities, though, you should consider upgrading to one of the paid plans the system offers. There are two types of subscriptions the website builder offers, namely Standard and Business/eCommerce. The cheapest standard plan costs $13/mo, while the price of the most affordable Business subscriptions starts with $23/mo.
uKit – Simple Insurance Agent Website Builder
uKit – is a simple insurance agent website builder, which works great for all users, irrespective of their coding skills and web design background. The platform has initially been used for the development of small business websites and, thus, it comes with an extensive feature set required for this very purpose. Insurance agencies can benefit from solid web representations thanks to professionally designed templates, simple content editor, drag-and-drop building feature, and additional capabilities delivered by one of the easiest-to-use and most affordable website builders available on the web.
- Responsive Templates for Insurance Agents – uKit has a separate Finance and Insurance category with over 10 ready-to-use responsive templates. They come with pre-built structure highlighting the tariffs, firm info, contact forms, and other essential sections a good website must have. Choose a layout, connect your domain and start editing the website.
- Mobile Preview Modes – A great tool to check how your website will look like on desktop version as well as on a smartphone or tablet despite the screen size or carrier. Simply click on the icon of the device on the upper left corner of the dashboard or edit the page to make it look flawless.
- Widgets and Add-Ons – uKit comes as a very flexible website building solution with plenty of integration capabilities. You may connect your website to third-party services to ensure analytics or email marketing or use built-in apps available with each template.
- Very Simple and Fast – uKit is certainly one of the easiest website builders to use. It has everything from drag-and-drop functionality to simple content editing. Insert texts, photos or contact info and publish a ready website.
- Developer Access – you are free to outsource the website building process with the help of this feature. Let professionals handle your content and web design for you.
- Online Calculator – Another strong point of the website builder is its high end uCalc widget – the online calculator, which allows users find out the cost of the deal directly at the website. There is no need to ask for your assistance or waste time trying to define the price they are interested in. Availability of the online calculator is what most users will appreciate about your insurance website.
- CRM Integration – As a business-focused website builder, uKit grants access to the advanced amoCRM tool. This is an intuitive yet functional system of client accounting that helps track customer behaviour and grow sales volumes. The platform makes the processes of client interaction, order management etc. much simpler and more effective.
Cost: uKit is one of the most affordable platforms although it does not offer a free plan. However, users can benefit from a 14-day free trial and check how the system works. On the other hand, $4 per month for a Premium Plan with all features in one including hosting and domain looks like a bargain.
WordPress – Free CMS to Create an Insurance Website
WordPress – is the world-popular free CMS to create an insurance website that delivers an impressive choice of niche-related features, tools and integration options required to launch and manage this type of project. As a Content Management System, WordPress is not as easy to use as the majority of standard drag-and-drop website builders, but it is still convenient and easy to work with it. Creating new posts and pages is very simple while ready-to-use insurance layouts will do the trick. In spite of all improvements, WordPress can still look pretty hard for people with zero technical knowledge or background. On the other hand, it is still an affordable and flexible way to go online with a small business site.
- Great Selection of Insurance Themes – WordPress boasts probably the widest selection of insurance themes. Dozens of pre-built layouts come with all necessary website blocks. However, they only include some baseline blocks. If you want to have a live chat or calendar, you will need to look them up in the widget category or download the new plugin from the market.
- Advanced Integration Capabilities – As the CMS platform, WordPress reserves much space to integrate all major third-party services from shipping insurance instruments and payment methods to Analytic and tracking tools, Google Maps to highlight the exact office location, and more.
- Insurance and Real Estate Plugins – WordPress comes with a rich set of plugins to boost the performance and design of your insurance website. The plugins are available in free and paid variants, which ensures freedom of choice. Some of the most impressive insurance and real estate plugins you can pick for your website include Mortgage Calculator, Easy Property Listings, Essential Real Estate, Contempo Real Estate Custom Posts, AgentPress Listings, WP Property, Estatik Real Estate Plugin and Realia to mention a few.
- Client Interaction Plugins. Along with insurance and real estate plugins, WordPress offers a selection of client interaction plugins/widgets. They contribute to simple and efficient communication with customers via the website. Some of the most popular plugins of these type are as follows: AH Tickets, Zendesk, Help Scout Desk, Live Chat, Zopim Live Chat, Support Candy, uCare etc.
Cost: The platform is free. However, you will need to pay for the domain registration and hosting. Premium templates and plugins are also paid, though you can manage with free alternatives. As for hosting, Bluehost looks like the best option considering affordable prices and plan features you may get. First of all, it can be integrated with the WP dashboard. Secondly, it already comes with custom WordPress themes, plugins, and services to take the fullest from the CMS. The last but not the least, you will get a great uptime and page load speed for only $2.95 per month. The Starting Plan is enough to run a small or medium insurance website.
Bookmark – Canadian AI-Powered Website Builder
Bookmark – is a Canadian AI-powered website builder, which is a great pick for the development of insurance websites. The platform uses the latest and the most advanced technologies to launch websites without any coding or web web design skills involved. This is one of the major features that make the system a worthy solution for non-techies as well as for experienced web developers. Among the features that make Bookmark a suitable web building tool for insurance websites, there are several points, which stand out from the crowd.
- AIDA Artificial Intelligence – The system will handle the building process for you. You only need to specify your business field and provide the company’s name. The system will process the information to provide a ready-to-use website layout. You may choose from several variants and then go to the editing stage.
- Simple Content Editor – Users do not actually have to edit. They only need to choose from an array of ready-made blocks and insert content. Here we have plenty of different modules including About or Contact section. Simply add them to a page and add the info. At the same time, you still have a chance to embed your own code.
- Bookmark Focus Feature – Use custom forms to share the info about the upcoming events or insurance seminars. The feature lets you highlight the event guests, members or speakers. A good way to establish an effective feedback with potential customers.
- Additional Features – The website builder comes with free SSL security, custom blogging feature to attract new customers and share important info, tools to create SEO-optimized contact and reach a wider audience, seamless social network integration, etc.
- Image/VideoEditing Tools – The platform comes with a handy image/video editing option, providing a set of free video files and images to choose from. The integrated photo editor makes it possible to edit, crop and resize the selected images so that they would ideally fit the website layout. What’s more, it is possible to integrate video backgrounds and special visual effects to give the selected files high end look.
Cost: Bookmark has a free plan with 1 GB of bandwidth and 500MB of storage. It also includes free SSL certificate and hosting. However, you will not be able to connect a domain of your own. That is probably the only drawback. A good idea is to opt for a Professional plan costing only $11 per month with all features in the pack such as unlimited storage and bandwidth, free domain and SSL, analytics, premium support, and more.
SITE123 – Easiest Insurance Website Builder
SITE123 – is the easiest insurance website builder, which was initially geared towards the needs, skills and requirements of newbies. The platform comes with a convenient drag-and-drop editor, intuitive dashboard, free responsive designs and abundance of features that make the system a worthy choice for your project creation. Working with SITE123 doesn’t require any coding proficiency and this is exactly what most insurance agents like about it. The website builder offers a distinctive feature set that contributes to hassle-free and easy creation of insurance projects.
- Responsive Insurance Templates – The website builder grants access to the rich collection of free responsive templates that fit various niches. While browsing the catalogue, you will come across quality designs that will work great for the development of insurance websites. Likewise, it is possible to pick a completely blank theme and customize it from scratch based on your insurance business requirements and specifications.
- Multilingual Support – With SITE123, you can start a multilingual website without any extra effort associated with the development of several language versions of your insurance project. This feature helps you generate more traffic and gain interest of clients/partners from abroad. This will definitely contribute to more effective promotion of your insurance website.
- Form Builder – The website builder allows integrating the online Form Builder into your project, thus, making it simpler to interact with clients. You can choose from multiple ready-made layouts, design customization tools and special elements, which help you start and integrate different types of online forms into your insurance website.
- Social Media Integrations – Promotion of your newly-created project on the web is another must-have task. This is where social media integration features is of great help. It lets you update info about your insurance agency/business in the most popular social networks, thus, making current and potential clients aware of it.
- App Market – SITE123 boasts an extensive marketplace, which lets you choose from multiple functional widgets, extensions and add-ons required to boost project performance and design. Among the applications you can pick and integrate into your insurance website it makes sense to mention Live Chat, Social widgets, Galleries, Analytic Tools, Online Form Builder and many more.
- Logo Maker – If your insurance business doesn’t have a lgo yet, SITE123 lets you design the one in its integrated Logo Maker. This is where you will be able to choose from multiple logo elements, parameters and features that will help you create the best logo to make your insurance website truly remarkable.
Cost: SITE123 is one of the most affordable website builders ever. Its pricing policy is affordable for everyone. The platform offers a completely free plan you can use to test the system’s functionality during the unlimited time interval. However, this option comes with multiple restrictions like subdomain, limited disk space, availability of ad banners etc. To get the most out of your insurance website, you will have to upgrade to one of the paid plans, the cheapest of which costs $10.80 per month.
Tailor Brands – Professional Website Design Company
Tailor Brands – is a professional website design company, which sees its mission in helping customers streamline their businesses branding processes. Owners of insurance companies can notably benefit from using the system as a worthy web building tool, which is powered by the Artificial Intelligence. This feature makes it possible to create projects with unique brand identity and professional design. Tailor Brands comes with a set of features that contribute to effective website development process.
- Integrated Branding Tools – As a branding and design-focused platform, Tailor Brands grants access to its powerful integrated set of branding tools. Their application allows for more effective increase of your insurance business branding processes. The tools are completely adaptable, which means that you can use your Business Card ideas or EPS file info, while working on the development of your insurance website design.
- Logo Maker – The platform pays much attention to boosting your business branding status. To reveal your unique company identity, it lets you design your own insurance website logo (if you don’t have it yet) in the integrated Logo Maker. Just access the tool, provide the required data and make the required logo design customizations. The AI algorithm will help you complete logo design in the fully-automated mode.
- Tailor Ads – This is one of the highlights of the system, which makes it possible to create instant advertisements online without any extra assistance or serious time investment. There are multiple variables available in the system that fit versatile website development needs.
Cost: Tailor Brands is a paid platform and you won’t find any free plans here. For users, willing to test the system and its major features, there is an opportunity to upgrade to one of the paid subscriptions right from the start. The cheapest plan costs $9.99/mo, but there is a great chance to reduce this price up to $2.99/mo in case of getting the annual subscription.
Having a professional website is a must for any serious business that has long-lasting goals. Insurance companies are not an exception. A quality insurance website frequently proves to be the most effective tool to achieve better results, generate more customers and deliver an extensive range of industry-related services.
The question is: what is the best platform to start this website? Everything depends upon your skills, goals and functionality of the project you intend to avail in the long run.
If you need a quality all-in-one insurance agent website that does not require specific web design background and time/budget investment, then Wix or uKit will be the best solution. In case you are going to launch a website for a large insurance company that implies deep customization, regular updates and thorough management, then WordPress will work best for this purpose.
However, if you intend to start your insurance business from scratch, then go ahead to use Tailor Brands. This is the most optimal choice both for creating a website and a full brand kit of your company. Thus, website design opportunities are pretty extensive and versatile – just consider your actual insurance business promotion needs to get started with ease and efficacy.