It goes without saying that lawyers, who are busy almost 24/7 handling legal issues, just don’t have time and skills to start and manage professional websites.
Likewise, they are not ready to hire specialists to complete the task for them as this is quite expensive, not to mention the fact that they should know how to update their ready-made website afterwards. This is where website builders come into play.
Website builders work best for DIY website creation. These services are specially developed with the needs of newbies in mind and offer multiple advantages like absence of coding skills, user-friendly interface, thematic templates, responsive design, convenience, affordability, SEO-friendliness etc.
They cannot be left unnoticed when it comes to choosing the best website builder to create stunning law firm website design. With a functional website builder, your lawyer’s website will feature harmonious combination of great visual appeal and impressive functionality.
Website Builders for Lawyers
Websites for lawyers created with website builders offer a variety of niche-specific features and tools you can use to bring their functionality to the top notch level. They provide the most important info about your business, area of expertise, list of services, professional achievements, news, events and what not.
What’s more, you will be able to notify customers about your plans, professional news and any changes that happen in your career. You can also connect social network accounts to your website to let users explore your services, initiate discussions and publish any other information your current and potential clients may be interested in.
Are you right about to select a website builder to start a lawyer’s website? Then you might be encouraged to browse the most popular, full-featured and easy-to-use services. It’s high time now to review some of the systems that may cover the entire spectrum of your web building needs.
Wix – is the most full-featured lawyer’s website builder.The service is completely code-free and it works great for the websites of law firms and legal agencies that need to establish reliable web presence to gain the attention of the target audience. Here are the major highlights of the website builder:
- Law Firm Templates. Wix has a separate category of mobile-ready “Finance and Law” templates, where you can select the best design that comes up to your niche specialization most of all.
- Wix ADI. The system will use the content you’ll submit to automatically design a website for you.
- Standard and Mobile Editors. Apart from using Wix ADI, you can manually develop and edit a website in the standard system editor or create a separate mobile version of it.
- Client Interaction Widgets. Wix App Market offers a set of free and paid widgets and apps you can use to interact with clients and partners (Callback, Contact Management +CRM, Book Appointments Online, Live Chat, Wix Forms, 123 Form Builder, Events Calendar, Comments, Wix Bookings, Google Event Calendar, Scheduling Pro, Inffuse Testimonials, Latest News, Wix Chat etc.).
- Blogging Engine. Wix allows connecting a blog to your lawyer’s website to stay in touch with your partners and clients.
- Forum. The website builder also lets you integrate Wix Forum into your project to initiate discussions with users, create new branches, sections, topics etc.
Cost: You can use Wix at no cost at all for as long as you need – the system has a free plan, which lets you improve your web design skills. Paid subscriptions range in cost, starting with $4.50 for the cheapest plan and up to $24.50 for the most expensive option. Mind that it’s a must for a lawyer’s website to have its own domain name. This is possible only if you get a premium subscription (a nice bonus – if you subscribe for a year plan you’ll get a domain for free).
uKit – is the best website builder for small law firm. This is the perfect choice for private attorneys and law agencies that wish to launch small- or medium-sized landing pages and websites. The major advantages of the website builder are listed below:
- Rich Collection of Legal Templates. uKit offers a category of templates, which are responsive in nature and come up to various fields of legal activity (law company, legal assistance service, administrative law firm, attorney firm etc.).
- Live Chat. Integration of this widget grants more chances to stay in touch with clients, who may need online support, customer assistance or any other topic-related tips any time of the day.
- CallBack Widget. It makes it possible to receive callback requests from the visitors of your website at the most convenient time for them.
- Free SSL Certificate. To enhance your website security and preserve your clients’ confidentiality, you can connect a free SSL Certificate to your website.
Cost: uKit offers the most affordable pricing policy in the niche, with its cost ranging from $4 and up to $12 per month. There is a 14-day trial, which lets you test the paid features of each subscription at no cost at all.
Ucraft – is a drag-and-drop website builder, the feature set of which is enough to create and manage a website for lawyers. The system makes it possible to effectively present your brand, services list and business specialization by utilizing a collection of designer tools, logo customization option, responsive templates and other features users appreciate. Here are the major features Ucraft is known for:
- Responsive Industry-Focused Templates. There are multiple personal and business themes you can choose from the Ucraft template gallery.
- Multilanguage Support. The feature lets you create several language versions of your lawyer’s website to grow your customer base and establish business relations with partners from abroad.
- Articles App. You can use the application to build blogs, news websites, portals and other resources for better interaction with clients.
- Multiple Integrations. You have an opportunity to connect the services you use with Ucraft’s integrations to cover a broad spectrum of marketing, promotion, design, client interaction and analytics needs (Disqus, Intercom, Uservoice, Facebook Messenger, LiveAgent, Zendesk Chat, Jovosite etc.).
- Free Logo Maker. By using the feature, you can create your company logo (if you don’t have the one) and integrate it into your new website to stand out from the crowd and improve your visibility on the web.
Cost: Ucraft has a free landing page creator feature and several paid subscriptions. The cost of the pricing plans starts with $8 and goes up to $76 per month based on the terms and features offered. If you are not sure about your choice, you can test the plans for 14 days without any fees.
Bookmark – is a popular AI-based website builder, which can become a perfect alternative for creating DIY websites for attorneys. The platform is easy-to-use as it offers intuitive navigation, simple dashboard and variety of design customization tools. To launch a website with Bookmark, you don’t have to possess coding skills or invest a notable budget. Just mind the features you can’t go without, when working with website builder:
- AIDA Assistant. Artificial Intelligence Design Assistant will automatically create a lawyer’s website for you in a matter of minutes based on the business data you will initially submit.
- Focus Options. Focus offers a set of pre-designed blocks you can customize and then integrate into your website by using content modules (texts, links, maps, buttons, quotes, social network buttons, contact forms, feedback forms etc.).
- Exceptional Ease of Use. With AIDA, you can create a full-featured website with quality content in several minutes only – just customize it and publish!
Cost: Bookmark offers a free plan and two paid plans. The cost of paid subscriptions constitutes $11.99 and $24.99 per month, if you decide to make annual payments. In case you wish to pay monthly, the cost of the paid plans will be somewhat higher and will constitute $15 and $30 per month correspondingly.
WordPress – is a renowned Content Management System, which has gained worldwide popularity as the most popular and full-featured system designed for blog building. The service can now be used to launch different types of projects, including websites for lawyers. Abundance of integrable templates, plugins, design customization options, code editing features and relative ease of use have made the system one of the best contemporary DIY web building solutions. Listed below are the features that make WordPress a decent web building option.
- Built-in and External Law Firm Templates. You can browse a collection of built-in templates for your lawyer’s website, but it is also possible to find free and paid themes online.
- Quality Integrable Plugins for Lawyers. Among the best plugins for your lawyer’s website, the following ones are worth to be mentioned first: WP Lawyer, Strong Testimonials, SecuPress, Co-Authors Plus, Lexicata, Booking Calendar, Disqus Comments, WP Customer Reviews, The Events Calendar.
- Client Interaction Plugins. Separate attention should be devoted to WordPress client interaction plugins, including Client Portal Plugin, WP Customer Area, Request Callback Plugin, WP Notification Bar Pro, Easy Social Share Buttons etc.
Cost: WordPress is initially a free CMS, which allows creating and building websites without investing into the process. To publish a website, you’ll have to get hosting and domain name for it. The final cost will depend on that of the hosting plan you will go for. For example, the cheapest Siteground or Bluehost plan will cost you $3.95 per month. Additionally, you may have to pay for quality templates and plugins you’ll wish to integrate into your website for lawyers.
A qualified lawyer will not go without a personal website to boost law firm recognition and build customer base. If you have long-lasting goals, launching a website will become not a whim, but a necessity. This is possible for users with diverse web design background by using website builders. These tools come with pre-designed responsive templates, abundance of design customization tools, intuitive dashboards and quality customer support. This cannot but contributes to reaching the desired result.
TOP Lawyer Website Builders:
Wix is the best website builder for lawyers, who wish to get a decent website. With its ADI tool, mobile-ready templates and blogging integration, the system is considered a leader in the web building niche.
uKit is the most affordable and stunningly simple small business website builder. It comes with multiple integrable widgets, responsive themes, reasonable pricing policy and drag-and-drop options that ensure decent result.
Ucraft is a cloud website builder, which offers drag-and-drop functionality, extensive blog building options, free landing page and logo creator, responsive themes and a set of designer tools. These features are more than enough to create and manage a worthy website for lawyers.
Bookmark is a “new generation” website builder, which initially deserves the attention due to its powerful and unique AIDA assistant. It will literally build a website for you in a matter of minutes by publishing information you will provide for this purpose.
WordPress is a CMS that has always been and remains one of the best systems of this type. It offers extensive plugin and template integration options that can give your attorney website outstanding functionality and attractive design.
When you face the need to choose the best website builder for a lawyer’s website, you certainly have many questions. Exploring and testing the most popular web building services is a surefire way to find the platform, which will completely come up to you web design needs and skills. Systems reviewed in the article are initially worth your time and attention. Make sure to test them to select the platform that will live up to your expectations.