Squarespace is undoubtedly one of the major trend setters in the market of website builders. On a mission to make the web a more beautiful place, this website builder inspires others with its mesmerizing welcome pages, beautiful fonts and stunning imagery.
Yesterday, their Team introduced Squarespace 7, the largest update in two years. The new platform features:
- a completely redesigned control panel (we’ve discussed some of the pain points a few months ago);
- a deeper integration with Getty images;
- a cover page/landing page builder;
- an integration with Gmail and Google Apps for Work;
- 15 new category-specific templates; some created in collaboration with the world’s most inspiring people.
The new Squarespace experience will be available to groups of existing users over the next few weeks. They plan to make it available for the entire customer base as soon as possible. For more information on the update see their Squarespace 7 FAQ.
Important update: Squarespace Seven is now available for the entire customer base, and we’ve already reviewed the new platform.