With the app, you can both create a new website and edit an existing one. Specifically, you can:
- Sign up for a new account, choose a name and template; publish your site.
- Edit your site structure: add, delete and rearrange pages and nav bars.
- Edit pages: add text, headings, lines, pictures and galleries.
- Draft, publish and share blog posts.
- Check your website statistics.
The app is free, so I couldn’t help but download it 🙂 . My overall impression is quite positive: the app is easy-to-use, fast and fun. It took me two minutes to add and publish a new blog post. The post looked perfect both on my smartphone and desktop.
Though many don’t take all those mobile apps for website creation seriously, and consider them as a marketing trick, I think that Jimdo for Mobile (iOS or Android) is a must-have app for all Jimdo users. Inspiration can strike anywhere 🙂 .