Great news, my friends! CMS Critic has announced the nominees for this year People’s choice award. Although Best Website Builder is a new nomination (added just in 2013), the response has been massive, says Mike Johnston, the founder of the contest.
So, now when the list of the nominees is completed, all you need is to spread the word about this contest :). Hurry up, the voting phase starts in less than 5 days – on the 1st of September. So, don’t lose your chance to support your favorite website builder – encourage your friends and colleagues to vote for the best site building software.
You can’t wait to find out the list of the nominees? Without further delay, I’m happy to list this year Nominees for Best Website Builder Award (listed in alphabetical order):
- Adobe Business Catalyst – an all-in-one web service offering flexible site building and marketing solutions. Suitable for non-techies and professionals.
- Jimdo – a Hamburg, Germany-based website builder with intuitive interface and amazing eCommerce platform. One week ago Jimdo released an iOS app allowing their users building and editing websites on the go. (Read my full Jimdo Website Builder Review)
- Squarespace – the clear winner amongst website builders when it comes to the visual effects. Stunning templates and rich functionality. (Read my full Squarespace Website Builder Review)
- uCoz – an extremely flexible SaaS (software as a service) platform allowing its users to use their own domain name even within their free plan that never expires (Read my full uCoz Website BuilderReview)
- Webydo – the best solution for graphic designers dreaming about absolutely code-free site building software. (Read my full Webydo Website Builder Review)
I’ve tested all of the aforementioned website builders myself, except for the Adobe’ service, and I must say that all the platforms are great candidates! Good luck to all of them, and let the most powerful site constructor win!
Remember to add a new note to your To-do list for September 1, 2013 – Vote for my favorite website builder :)!